transfers its 2 OCT for F*** S*** ??

Where r all the loose ends that where supposed to be solved on OCT 1st

I have not seen any real news about transfers, and we where told that everything would become clear OCT 1st for the last months.

SO Guy B , OcScottie , ML512 ,GD2 start talking please we want to know where everyone is going
|
tobz
10/2/2016 2:49am
Calm down, it's the weekend. Go ride, or have a beer and get on with life.
Olson
10/2/2016 2:58am
Oct 1st is the first day to sign contracts. Not the last. I hope you're not following other sports, transfer windows must be a nightmare for you.
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
10/2/2016 3:04am
I thought this was a Kevin Windham doing transfers thread. We could use one while we wait for Contract news.
KTMShane699
10/2/2016 3:29am
I'll bet you start seeing official press releases tomorrow. It's the first business day of the month for most places.

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/2/2016 6:48am
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

D. We should see these announcements any day now: Jordon Smith and Alex Martin to TLD KTM, Blake Baggett to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC KTM (formerly BTO), Justin Hill back to PC, Colt Nichols and Dylan Ferrandis to Star racing, Weston Peick to stay at JGR but on yellow... Tickle and Bogle for RCH...

No Stewart news...
dirtnapper
10/2/2016 6:54am
Hahaha cause it's the admins of Vitals fault...!!!!....Laughing

Bro Whistling
DonM
10/2/2016 7:00am
Olson wrote:
Oct 1st is the first day to sign contracts. Not the last. I hope you're not following other sports, transfer windows must be a nightmare for...
Oct 1st is the first day to sign contracts. Not the last. I hope you're not following other sports, transfer windows must be a nightmare for you.
Actually Oct 1st is the day after contracts end...The contracts for Oct 1st and beyond were signed months ago...
10/2/2016 7:31am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2016 7:37am
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned there are all of these great 450 guys without a ride and Cycle Trader sticks with Tommy Hahn..
kongols
10/2/2016 7:46am
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned there are all of these great 450 guys without a ride and Cycle Trader sticks with Tommy Hahn..
If he reaches their goals and meets the criteria why would they not stick with him? Weird comment suggesting how people should run their business.
10/2/2016 8:48am
In my defense i got an ACL replacement friday and got home yesterday and the knee is hurting like hell and talking moto helps ease the pain the fucker is swollen AF
Joe512
10/2/2016 8:49am
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down... B. I'm in Germany... C. It's a weekend... D. We should see these announcements any day now: Jordon Smith and Alex Martin to...
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

D. We should see these announcements any day now: Jordon Smith and Alex Martin to TLD KTM, Blake Baggett to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC KTM (formerly BTO), Justin Hill back to PC, Colt Nichols and Dylan Ferrandis to Star racing, Weston Peick to stay at JGR but on yellow... Tickle and Bogle for RCH...

No Stewart news...
E. Something about an R8
10/2/2016 8:59am
My opinion was that Cycle Trader is better than Tommy Hahn. No quite sure how I'm telling them to run their business
LittleDragon
Fantasy
1883rd
10/2/2016 9:14am
kongols wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctv22odWYAAB4UJ.jpg[/img]
That is a great shot!!!
keinz
10/2/2016 10:00am
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down... B. I'm in Germany... C. It's a weekend... D. We should see these announcements any day now: Jordon Smith and Alex Martin to...
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
Joe512 wrote:
E. Something about an R8
Thats why he is in Germany. Buying oneLaughing
bvm111
10/2/2016 10:02am
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
Michael,

Since you are in Deutschland there better be some Oktoberfest pictures in "social scoop" this week!!!!TongueLaughing
kiwifan
10/2/2016 1:07pm
I'll bet you start seeing official press releases tomorrow. It's the first business day of the month for most places.
^^ this
kiwifan
10/2/2016 1:10pm
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
You forgot the Canard to KTM announcement Smile
10/2/2016 1:49pm
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
Weston Pieck to stay at JGR but on yellow? Ihavn't been keeping up...JGR will be racing Suzuki's now??
Jimmy_Sloan
10/2/2016 2:34pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Where r all the loose ends that where supposed to be solved on OCT 1st I have not seen any real news about transfers, and we...

I have not seen any real news about transfers, and we where told that everything would become clear OCT 1st for the last months.

SO Guy B , OcScottie , ML512 ,GD2 start talking please we want to know where everyone is going
Ken Roczen is riding Honda's and Ryan Dungey is staying at KTM.
10/2/2016 3:05pm
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
What! No. I hadn't heard that
51xc
10/2/2016 3:41pm
gt80rider wrote:
Jgr two teams, one yellow one blue
I thought only one team on suzuki.
davistld01
10/2/2016 4:00pm
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
kiwifan wrote:
You forgot the Canard to KTM announcement Smile
Weimer back to Team Tedder...

Wilson to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC KTM...

51xc
10/2/2016 4:12pm
hsu and guillod where looking for rides in america as well.
TeamGreen
10/2/2016 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 10/2/2016 6:13pm
kongols wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctv22odWYAAB4UJ.jpg[/img]
Whoa!

The FIM has a Flat-Track series?

With a 450 Singles Class?!?!

Nice.
Motodave15
10/2/2016 6:33pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Where r all the loose ends that where supposed to be solved on OCT 1st I have not seen any real news about transfers, and we...

Im on your side, wtf is going down.. way too many riders unsigned.. I want answers
Motodave15
10/2/2016 6:34pm
ML512 wrote:
A. Calm down...

B. I'm in Germany...

C. It's a weekend...

No Stewart news...
A. No
B. Excuse
C. Super excuse
D. Not the riders were concerned with

Post a reply to: transfers its 2 OCT for F*** S*** ??

The Latest