7 james stewart
8 trey canard
9 justin barcia
10 clement desalle
|
peelout
8/5/2013 10:42am
mototed 82 wrote:
is this just the list or a ranking too ?
if it was a ranking as well, you could move Dungey and Tomac up a couple spots and that sandbagger in 2nd down a couple

also, Roczen would definitely be between Cairoli and Herlings

Wink
Xeno
8/5/2013 10:45am
Has anyone in Europe heard of Ronnie Mac?

The Shop

steed 2.0
8/5/2013 10:49am
Xeno wrote:
Has anyone in Europe heard of Ronnie Mac?
yeah we have it was not really a great success at Martin Honda
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/5/2013 10:50am
hey guys im planning to make a video about the top 10 fastest guys in the world and i need some help for the list my...
hey guys im planning to make a video about the top 10 fastest guys in the world
and i need some help for the list my list is
1 ryan villipoto
2 Antonio cairoli
3 ryan dungey
4 eli tomac
5 jeffrey herlings
6 ken roczen
7 james stewart
8 trey canard
9 justin barcia
10 clement desalle
8. Paulin, 9. Desalle, 10. Barcia, then I agree :D
(but Canard deserves to be in the video as well lol make a top11 one)

although when its about pure speed I believe Stew can climb up a bit
and not sure about herlings^^ could be faster then tomac or slower than roczen, we'll see it in 2 months probably
8/5/2013 11:16am
peelout wrote:
if it was a ranking as well, you could move Dungey and Tomac up a couple spots and that sandbagger in 2nd down a couple also...
if it was a ranking as well, you could move Dungey and Tomac up a couple spots and that sandbagger in 2nd down a couple

also, Roczen would definitely be between Cairoli and Herlings

Wink
yep wouldn't need to look to europe until after the top 5 anyway Whistling
MXMattii
8/5/2013 11:22am
1. Ryan Villopoto
2. Jeffrey Herlings
3. Ryan Dungey
4. James Stewart
5. Tony Cairoli
6. Ken Roczen
7. Eli Tomac
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clément Desalle
10. Justin Barcia
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
8/5/2013 11:27am
Touchy subject. You must mean for motocross correct? Otherwise the list would be very different.

For gp riders, Cairoli and Herlings are for sure as are RV and Dungey in US. Man, that would be a sweet 4 man race to watch!!
8/5/2013 11:28am
1 ryan villopoto
2 ryan villopoto
3 ryan dungey
4 james stewart
5 Antonio cairoli
6 justin barcia
7 eli tomac
8 ken roczen
9 jeffrey herlings
10 trey canard
NP301
8/5/2013 11:30am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2013 11:31am
hey guys im planning to make a video about the top 10 fastest guys in the world and i need some help for the list my...
1 ryan villipoto
2 Antonio cairoli
3 ryan dungey
4 eli tomac
5 jeffrey herlings
6 ken roczen
7 james stewart
8 trey canard
9 justin barcia
10 clement desalle
Davi Millsaps
8/5/2013 11:33am
1. Herlings
2. Cairoli
3. Roczen
4. Paulin
5. Searle
6. Musquin
7. Desalle
8. Frossard
9. Villopoto
10. De Dycker

Frossard is the only real uncertainty as he's had so few races this year.
8/5/2013 11:43am
Impossible to know for sure without the one series thing across both GP and AMA circuits, and even then it'd be damn hard. However if we're talking about speed ONLY and not necessarily the best formula for every series (ignoring capacity for now), then I'd make a cautious attempt with something like this...

1. Ryan Villopoto - Incredible corner speed especially. And even though he might not beat AC for a GP title (he might, idk), I think in terms of shear frightening speed, he's an easy shoo-in in for the one spot imo.

2. Antonio Cairoli - In truth I think AC and RD are very, very equal in speed.
3. Ryan Dungey - As above.
4. James Stewart - Still scary fast, but his old rep of being "the" fastest is over for now.
5. Jeffrey Herlings - JH, ET and KR interchangeable depending on the circuit. If sand then Jeffrey to 1st on the list.

6. Eli Tomac
7. Ken Roczen
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clement Desalle - 2nd in the WC, 9th on my list. Always there and always very fast. But not always spectacularly fast.
10. Justin Barcia - Could/should be higher, but this year his priorities as a rider looked to have shifted somewhat.
MOTOXMO
8/5/2013 11:48am
I'd say
1 Ryan Villopoto
2 Jeffery Herlings
3 Ryan Dungey
4 Eli Tomac
5 James Stewart
6 Trey Canard
7 Antonio Cairoli
8 Ken Roczen
9 Ricky Carmichael ( If Aldon Baker whipped him into shape for 6 months )
10 Justin Barcia
uamoto211
8/5/2013 11:52am
Can we just deem whoever wins the MXDN the fastest in the world for the year, then re-visit this topic only the following year?
8/5/2013 11:53am
Impossible to know for sure without the one series thing across both GP and AMA circuits, and even then it'd be damn hard. However if we're...
Impossible to know for sure without the one series thing across both GP and AMA circuits, and even then it'd be damn hard. However if we're talking about speed ONLY and not necessarily the best formula for every series (ignoring capacity for now), then I'd make a cautious attempt with something like this...

1. Ryan Villopoto - Incredible corner speed especially. And even though he might not beat AC for a GP title (he might, idk), I think in terms of shear frightening speed, he's an easy shoo-in in for the one spot imo.

4. James Stewart - Still scary fast, but his old rep of being "the" fastest is over for now.
5. Jeffrey Herlings - JH, ET and KR interchangeable depending on the circuit. If sand then Jeffrey to 1st on the list.

6. Eli Tomac
7. Ken Roczen
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clement Desalle - 2nd in the WC, 9th on my list. Always there and always very fast. But not always spectacularly fast.
10. Justin Barcia - Could/should be higher, but this year his priorities as a rider looked to have shifted somewhat.
This. Barcia should be with ET KR and JH but not this year.
COAL-TRAIN
8/5/2013 11:55am
MXMattii wrote:
1. Ryan Villopoto 2. Jeffrey Herlings 3. Ryan Dungey 4. James Stewart 5. Tony Cairoli 6. Ken Roczen 7. Eli Tomac 8. Gautier Paulin 9. Clément...
1. Ryan Villopoto
2. Jeffrey Herlings
3. Ryan Dungey
4. James Stewart
5. Tony Cairoli
6. Ken Roczen
7. Eli Tomac
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clément Desalle
10. Justin Barcia
Jeffery Herlings is still racing a 250 in a second rate series...but hes second best rider in the world in some of your eyes lol?
MXMattii
8/5/2013 11:58am
MXMattii wrote:
1. Ryan Villopoto 2. Jeffrey Herlings 3. Ryan Dungey 4. James Stewart 5. Tony Cairoli 6. Ken Roczen 7. Eli Tomac 8. Gautier Paulin 9. Clément...
1. Ryan Villopoto
2. Jeffrey Herlings
3. Ryan Dungey
4. James Stewart
5. Tony Cairoli
6. Ken Roczen
7. Eli Tomac
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clément Desalle
10. Justin Barcia
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Jeffery Herlings is still racing a 250 in a second rate series...but hes second best rider in the world in some of your eyes lol?
It is clear that you never saw him ride from up close... VERY CLEAR.
ga_pike
8/5/2013 12:03pm
Everyone above is incorrect. Obviously spots 1 - 10 are occupied by random VitalMX posters.
8/5/2013 12:21pm
Impossible to know for sure without the one series thing across both GP and AMA circuits, and even then it'd be damn hard. However if we're...

6. Eli Tomac
7. Ken Roczen
8. Gautier Paulin
I agree with the ranking, the comments (except about Barcia who for me seems to be riding smarter now) & the "leagues":
5. Paulin (I base this on MXdN's, not GP's, otherwise 8th indeed)
Huckster
8/5/2013 12:37pm
1 ryan villipoto
2 Antonio cairoli
3 ryan dungey
4 eli tomac
5 jeffrey herlings
6 ken roczen
7 james stewart
8 trey canard
9 justin barcia
10 clement desalle
I would have Barcia higher than roczen, tomac and canard. He has as many/more SX titles as them, beat both tomac and roczen last year in the national series(and SX this yr where they moved up) and has consistantly beaten Canard. Oh, and he also beat Desalle in both nationals this year and at the MXoN last year. 2 out of the 3 tracks he had never raced on before.

But I am a HOMER and its just my $.02
COAL-TRAIN
8/5/2013 12:46pm
MXMattii wrote:
1. Ryan Villopoto
2. Jeffrey Herlings
3. Ryan Dungey
4. James Stewart
5. Tony Cairoli
6. Ken Roczen
7. Eli Tomac
8. Gautier Paulin
9. Clément Desalle
10. Justin Barcia
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
MXMattii wrote:
Oh shit...that's good....real good. Ill tell you what I would love to see up close... Herlings lining up for a season over here where the fast guys are. Im sure the dude looks very fast hahaha. If looks could kill right?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/5/2013 12:46pm

6. Eli Tomac
7. Ken Roczen
8. Gautier Paulin
^this

although I believe next year will be a whole lot of changes...
Paulin will get better, Frossard back, Searle is getting stronger again as well (could possibly overtake Paulin and Desalle)
maybe Baggett back to form
ermergerd awesome :D
8/5/2013 12:51pm
best from usa
canard
villipoto
dungey
barcia
stewart
tomac
bagget
bogle ?
webb ?
from europe
de dycker
cairoli
searle
wilson
roczen
paulin
desalle
tixier
butron: i see butron becoming one of the fastest on the planet !
tonkov
don't say we aint got fast riders yanks
8/5/2013 1:00pm
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
MXMattii wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Oh shit...that's good....real good. Ill tell you what I would love to see up close... Herlings lining up for a season over here where the fast...
Oh shit...that's good....real good. Ill tell you what I would love to see up close... Herlings lining up for a season over here where the fast guys are. Im sure the dude looks very fast hahaha. If looks could kill right?
COAL-TRAIN, Can u give me the standings in the AMA 250, belief there are 2 second rate champs in the top 3
dboivin
8/5/2013 1:04pm
if we're talkin sand

1 herlings

if we're talkin regular tracks

6 Herlings

all the europe nut hugging goin on over herlings is annoying. fast kid but take away the sand and throw some faster competition at him, then lets talk.
8/5/2013 1:05pm
dboivin wrote:
if we're talkin sand 1 herlings 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 if we're talkin regular tracks 1 2 3 4 5 6...
if we're talkin sand

1 herlings

if we're talkin regular tracks

6 Herlings

all the europe nut hugging goin on over herlings is annoying. fast kid but take away the sand and throw some faster competition at him, then lets talk.
yea okay lets talk
iff herlings goes to america
he is in the top 5 no doubt
slipdog
8/5/2013 1:17pm
1. Herlings 2. Cairoli 3. Roczen 4. Paulin 5. Searle 6. Musquin 7. Desalle 8. Frossard 9. Villopoto 10. De Dycker Frossard is the only real...
1. Herlings
2. Cairoli
3. Roczen
4. Paulin
5. Searle
6. Musquin
7. Desalle
8. Frossard
9. Villopoto
10. De Dycker

You're out of your non American mind!

On what planet do you think that Searle would rank higher than Musquin or Desalle???
jamma10
8/5/2013 1:22pm
1. Herlings 2. Cairoli 3. Roczen 4. Paulin 5. Searle 6. Musquin 7. Desalle 8. Frossard 9. Villopoto 10. De Dycker Frossard is the only real...
1. Herlings
2. Cairoli
3. Roczen
4. Paulin
5. Searle
6. Musquin
7. Desalle
8. Frossard
9. Villopoto
10. De Dycker

slipdog wrote:
You're out of your non American mind!

On what planet do you think that Searle would rank higher than Musquin or Desalle???
i think he was winding you up with that list tbh

Post a reply to: top 10 fastest guys in the world

The Latest