the whole video from vurbmoto of craig

bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2012 9:26pm
|
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:54pm
59 minutes dude can you just splice the video down to the good stuff. i'm having trouble downloading it.

hey you know the vurb moto logo is a complete rip off of the duralube logo you best fix that before you have a lawsuit on your hands! haha.
bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 2:00pm
BallsOut wrote:
59 minutes dude can you just splice the video down to the good stuff. i'm having trouble downloading it. hey you know the vurb moto logo...
59 minutes dude can you just splice the video down to the good stuff. i'm having trouble downloading it.

hey you know the vurb moto logo is a complete rip off of the duralube logo you best fix that before you have a lawsuit on your hands! haha.
it's not 59 min? when you open the link and click the play arrow it starts playing. no downloading here? and vurb isn't my site.

The Shop

BallsOut
7/11/2009 2:14pm
Isn't james stewart racing xgames? Its just going to look silly for the others to get multiply lapped by stewart and i believe his first race will be "james lapped me six times" maybe he shoudl wait until the lites west coast sx to debut his skills unless he is trying to get sponsorship. dude has a nice home. ride the bike out of the garage down the drive way and to the track. nice.
bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 4:14pm
BallsOut wrote:
Isn't james stewart racing xgames? Its just going to look silly for the others to get multiply lapped by stewart and i believe his first race...
Isn't james stewart racing xgames? Its just going to look silly for the others to get multiply lapped by stewart and i believe his first race will be "james lapped me six times" maybe he shoudl wait until the lites west coast sx to debut his skills unless he is trying to get sponsorship. dude has a nice home. ride the bike out of the garage down the drive way and to the track. nice.
wow you say really stupid shit!!lol
BallsOut
7/11/2009 4:22pm
Be about mx

baboutmx

why did you need to add two b's?
DownSouth
7/11/2009 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:52am
BallsOut wrote:
Be about mx

baboutmx

why did you need to add two b's?
Are you shooting for some kind of rookie of the day award?

You just registered today and you have already rang up 40 posts on an off weekend.
ChrisB
7/11/2009 4:35pm
DownSouth wrote:
Are you shooting for some kind of rookie of the day award? You just registered today and you have already rang up 40 posts on an...

You just registered today and you have already rang up 40 posts on an off weekend.
if u go riding... maybe you could ask this guy to go-ride-too.... just-say-in
DownSouth
7/11/2009 4:37pm
DownSouth wrote:
Are you shooting for some kind of rookie of the day award? You just registered today and you have already rang up 40 posts on an...

ChrisB wrote:
if u go riding... maybe you could ask this guy to go-ride-too.... just-say-in
Ha ha, You may be on to something.
7/11/2009 6:39pm
BallsOut wrote:
Isn't james stewart racing xgames? Its just going to look silly for the others to get multiply lapped by stewart and i believe his first race...
good thing your not his manager.

get a life tool.

Post a reply to: the whole video from vurbmoto of craig

The Latest