First person I've heard hate on the Chive......Carry on
zehn
3/9/2016 1:53pm
zehn wrote:
As if there weren't enough stupid bros in MX.... Sorry but big Chive hater here

Peely you get a pass though
moscrop940 wrote:
First person I've heard hate on the Chive......Carry on
I used to use it a bit, then just got tired of it. To each their own!
3/9/2016 1:59pm
zehn wrote:

I can't stand the chive either, seems to attract a large number of douchebags. I know not everyone who enjoys the chive is but I feel the majority are.

The Shop

RandyS
3/9/2016 2:04pm
Fuckin waste of time, dude didn't even throw any arm swag.
peelout
3/9/2016 2:13pm
zehn wrote:

I can't stand the chive either, seems to attract a large number of douchebags. I know not everyone who enjoys the chive is but I feel...
I can't stand the chive either, seems to attract a large number of douchebags. I know not everyone who enjoys the chive is but I feel the majority are.
as with any medium or popular site out there, the outspoken people (douchebags) are the exception rather than the norm.

what these guys do with ChiveCharities is nothing short of miraculous.

i don't "Chive" as much as i used to, and only pop in from time to time but i thought it was pretty rad to open it up and see Ryan Dungey front and center on such a widely popular website.
Olson
3/9/2016 2:20pm
Always knew you preferred boys over girls.
Rdubs19
3/9/2016 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2016 2:41pm
I thought chives were a kind of onion...........Whatever this is, if it gets a few more asses in the seats and eyeballs on the tube, it's probably worth it.
gnarwhip
3/9/2016 2:53pm
Dunge lost my vote when he agreed to wear jeans for the Wheaties box
Flip109
3/9/2016 3:20pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Dunge lost my vote when he agreed to wear jeans for the Wheaties box
This! Lol take a damn stand and no I don't mean on the seat!LaughingSilly
vetmxr
3/9/2016 6:55pm
Every time recently that I've gone there to look it covers the screen up and tells me to please turn off my ad blocker before it lets me in .......riiiiiiiiiiiight........I'm gonna miss it a little.. I can't think of a website anywhere that I would visit and turn off my ad blocker for, no way. I erased it from my bookmarks. If they made ads that were'nt so in your face its one thing, but the first time I have to chase a little x around my screen that keeps me from turning it off and distracts me.............well I go away until it stops, maybe never go back.
Johnny Ringo
3/9/2016 7:55pm
For all you chive haters I recommend scoping out Things That Bounce Thursday before you make a final judgement call.

Oh, and I guess the dunge thing is cool too.
TannerMxer
3/9/2016 8:31pm
zehn wrote:

I can't stand the chive either, seems to attract a large number of douchebags. I know not everyone who enjoys the chive is but I feel...
peelout wrote:
as with any medium or popular site out there, the outspoken people (douchebags) are the exception rather than the norm. what these guys do with [url=https://chivecharities.org/stories]ChiveCharities[/url]...
as with any medium or popular site out there, the outspoken people (douchebags) are the exception rather than the norm.

what these guys do with ChiveCharities is nothing short of miraculous.

i don't "Chive" as much as i used to, and only pop in from time to time but i thought it was pretty rad to open it up and see Ryan Dungey front and center on such a widely popular website.
Yeah, theChive gets around 50M unique visitors a day. So being on the front page is going to get a lot of exposure.
zehn
3/9/2016 8:46pm
For all you chive haters I recommend scoping out Things That Bounce Thursday before you make a final judgement call. Oh, and I guess the dunge...
For all you chive haters I recommend scoping out Things That Bounce Thursday before you make a final judgement call.

Oh, and I guess the dunge thing is cool too.
As if there weren't 5000 other places on the internet to see tits and ass, uncovered even.

You should check out Reddit sometime, you might lose your mind.

Post a reply to: the Dunge on TheChive, Bro

The Latest