team 22?

Zycki11
4/25/2015 9:43am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Congratulations, you have provided absolutely zero to this conversation. Generally speaking, when a team does not practice they are having electrical issues from i have seen in the past. They will both line up and they will be fine.

The Shop

IceMan446
4/25/2015 10:08am
Zycki11 wrote:
Congratulations, you have provided absolutely zero to this conversation. Generally speaking, when a team does not practice they are having electrical issues from i have seen...
Congratulations, you have provided absolutely zero to this conversation. Generally speaking, when a team does not practice they are having electrical issues from i have seen in the past. They will both line up and they will be fine.
See the Matthes tweet.

Def not electrical problems.
h&m_cycle
4/25/2015 10:26am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Zycki11 wrote:
Congratulations, you have provided absolutely zero to this conversation. Generally speaking, when a team does not practice they are having electrical issues from i have seen...
Admit it you were wrong, they don't feel well & they are saving on gas. so there.
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
4/25/2015 10:35am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.

And nothing jokes from the TwoTwo crew regarding no final practice from Reed or Grant. "saving on gas" and "we forgot." Hmmm...

— Racer X (@racerxonline) April 25, 2015

" class="img-fluid" />
bvm111
4/25/2015 10:50am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Zycki11 wrote:
you are SO cool

h&m_cycle
4/25/2015 11:00am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Zycki11 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
you are SO cool [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/25/88786/s1200_wow_youre_so_cool.jpg[/img]
you are SO cool

I told you guys just got off the phone with Reed. The racerx tweet proves it.
bvm111
4/25/2015 11:29am
h&m_cycle wrote:
it was directed at the other dude H&M... he just came off like a total jack off
Zycki11
4/25/2015 11:36am
h&m_cycle wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
it was directed at the other dude H&M... he just came off like a total jack off
Total jackoff bro!

bvm111
4/25/2015 11:48am
Well that escalated quickly
dirtnapper
4/25/2015 12:48pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Zycki11 wrote:
In all reality, though, a huge percentage of the comments on this forum add nothing to the topics. Its just having fun.

You need to lighten up bro.....
Cygnus
4/25/2015 12:56pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
No money for gas.
Zycki11 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
In all reality, though, a huge percentage of the comments on this forum add nothing to the topics. Its just having fun. You need to lighten...
In all reality, though, a huge percentage of the comments on this forum add nothing to the topics. Its just having fun.

You need to lighten up bro.....
No shit.with over 1000 posts you think a guy would Get it by now.
Zycki11
4/25/2015 2:27pm
I am actually very calm, You two are so sweet.

Post a reply to: team 22?

The Latest