stewart outcome

Edited Date/Time 12/19/2014 3:32am
|
hillbilly
12/16/2014 8:57pm
He fucked I up,why blame anyone but himself?
kiwifan
12/16/2014 8:58pm
thank god thats over, can we concentrate on the 2015 season now?
RbR
Time Frame?
SX? MX? Both?
kiwifan
kiwifan wrote:
oh its not over, he is appealing the decision.....

The Shop

Crush
12/16/2014 9:01pm
kiwifan wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
How's Irene?
IceMan446
12/16/2014 9:04pm
Bullshit.

4 games for the guys in the NFL.

And he gets a full season???

Another reason to have a riders union.
hillbilly
12/16/2014 9:08pm
I like motorbike rides and walks on the beach at sunset.
marx41
Fantasy
904th
12/16/2014 9:09pm
Took way too long and punishment seems excessive honestly
DemoDick
12/16/2014 9:11pm
I say 2 race suspension paperwork error. Not like he was on EPO or something.

Ohh well at least I can cheer for Trey!
hammertime
12/16/2014 9:13pm
What a fucking joke. That cheats the fans. Taking away Picassos paintbrush in his prime. Way to ruin The end of his career!!!!
moscrop940
12/16/2014 9:15pm
Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Paperwork? Ending a legends career because of some fucking paperwork? Bullshit.

Sure, where do you draw the line? Where does it end? Right here. This is where the line is. It's fucking adderall people, not heroin. Stewart has paid his price, a "time served" of sorts.

This is the problem with America now adays. Everyone has their fingers in the pot making rules and making changes not a
single one of us wanted.

Who the fuck is WADA? who the fuck is
USADA? They are nothing more then an unwanted addition to our sport that is doing nothing but driving up the cost of ticket prices for us fans who struggle to afford seats for our families.

I have done my best to stay neutral on this topic, but I can't hold it in anymore. Im not even a huge stewart fan, i would feel the same if this happened to a privateer. WADA and USADA can get fucked.
12/16/2014 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2014 9:34pm
Bummer. Exactly what I predicted, but a bummer. Could Toronto and Mt Morris be our last memories of James at the top of his game?

I do not know why anyone who actually did any research could have concluded anything different would happen. EVERY time USADA or WADA has nailed someone for amphetamines, the penalty has been 12 months or more. Why would James be any different?

It is especially brutal for James, because he was not trying to cheat. If his use was not legitimate, he would not have received a TUE, regardless of when he applied for it. The WADA TUE process is very strict. But he did not follow the rules. A TUE is essentially a permission request...and you can not ask permission AFTER the fact. He threw away his career out of sheer ignorance and irresponsibility.

Those of you getting mad a WADA get a grip. The FIM and FELD are the ones who did this. They made the bed they now have to sleep in. This is what they signed up for, and it is their fault for not making 100% certain the stars in the sport understood what they rules were. Once FELD went with an FIM sanction, the stage was set. WADA can not apply a different set of rules for our sport.
Redrcr34
12/16/2014 9:29pm
moscrop940 wrote:
Bullshit. Pure bullshit. Paperwork? Ending a legends career because of some fucking paperwork? Bullshit. Sure, where do you draw the line? Where does it end? Right...
Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

Sure, where do you draw the line? Where does it end? Right here. This is where the line is. It's fucking adderall people, not heroin. Stewart has paid his price, a "time served" of sorts.

This is the problem with America now adays. Everyone has their fingers in the pot making rules and making changes not a
single one of us wanted.

USADA? They are nothing more then an unwanted addition to our sport that is doing nothing but driving up the cost of ticket prices for us fans who struggle to afford seats for our families.

I have done my best to stay neutral on this topic, but I can't hold it in anymore. Im not even a huge stewart fan, i would feel the same if this happened to a privateer. WADA and USADA can get fucked.
I couldn't have said it any better.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/16/2014 9:32pm
RbR wrote:
Time Frame?
SX? MX? Both?
We don't know yet.
JM485
12/16/2014 9:34pm
Unbelievable. I'm not even really a fan of the guy and even I can see this is all a bunch of crap. From how long the process has taken, to the vagueness of the punishment guidelines, whoever was in charge of implementing this program should be pretty embarrased. I hope the appeal goes through in time for A1, if not I think this 'testing' program needs to be looked into a little more closely before we jump in head first next time.

12/16/2014 9:34pm
kiwifan wrote:
Good for him. That is excessive, considering it took them 8 months to decide.
12/16/2014 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2014 9:37pm
hammertime wrote:
What a fucking joke. That cheats the fans. Taking away Picassos paintbrush in his prime. Way to ruin The end of his career!!!!
James is the only one to blame. The best thing he could do at this point would be to acknowledge his irresponsibility, and all the people he let down, and move on with things. Whether that means retirement, or a long off season is up to James to decide. I hope we see him back in 2016.
jonesaustin
12/16/2014 9:37pm
marx41 wrote:
without any shadow of a doubt.
IceMan446
hammertime wrote:
James is the only one to blame. The best thing he could do at this point would be to acknowledge his irresponsibility, and all the people...
James is the only one to blame. The best thing he could do at this point would be to acknowledge his irresponsibility, and all the people he let down, and move on with things. Whether that means retirement, or a long off season is up to James to decide. I hope we see him back in 2016.
So you think the punishment is fitting???
ChrisB10
moscrop940 wrote:
Bullshit. Pure bullshit. Paperwork? Ending a legends career because of some fucking paperwork? Bullshit. Sure, where do you draw the line? Where does it end? Right...
Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

single one of us wanted.

You have the rationale of a 5 year old. That "paperwork" was to get an exemption for a PED. You act like he forgot to take the trash out. That's serious shit man. It's harsh and everyone is bummed but it's James' fault! Stop blaming FIM for enforcing the rules. You're probably the guy who says he hates cops and says it's bullshit when you get a speeding ticket for 20 over. Try to act like an adult here...
Crush
12/16/2014 9:39pm
kiwifan wrote:
Good for him. That is excessive, considering it took them 8 months to decide.
The timeframe to come to a decision only matters if the punishment is less than a year (or whatever that amount is from test date to A1) because they do usually do it retroactively from the test/results date.

ie, if it took 2 months to decide, and gave him an 6 month ban, then that's that, he can race. If they give him a year plus, or then he's in trouble. If it's a year, that could be first few rounds of outdoors too. If it's an amount of races, maybe that's both but I'd doubt it.
bd
kiwifan wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
When will he get that decision, September 2015? What a fucking joke!
ChrisB10
hammertime wrote:
James is the only one to blame. The best thing he could do at this point would be to acknowledge his irresponsibility, and all the people...
IceMan446 wrote:
So you think the punishment is fitting???
Punishment is not fitting but not being a fucking retard and filling out paperwork would of completely avoided this situation. Bottom line.
bd
marx41 wrote:
without any shadow of a doubt.
Agree 110%
mb60
12/16/2014 9:42pm
I hope that Stewart comes out and spills all the beans. Sad that 2 organizations that nobody in the USA even pays attention to decides his fate. Yes the people who should have filed the paperwork should be held responsible but a whole year really ?? I really hope JS7 takes his wins and championships and walks away with his head held high !!!! For this sport ever to be taken seriously this kind of secret bs needs to stop. It has been a joke since this summer and still is nothing but a joke organization that is making millions off attendance and t.v deals. One reason I'm losing interest in the NFL is Roger Goodell and his decisions. Good luck JS7 and the sport will miss you lining up behind the gate this year.
FIREfish148
12/16/2014 9:43pm
USADA & WADA approved his prescription and FIM, who is based out of Europe, ruled to not let him race? How fucking lame.

Too bad the riders don't have a union to represent them like the NBA & NFL. I know it's a isolated incident but I'm sure there is going to be many instances in the future where riders could benefit from having one.

GOOD THING THE AMA RUNS SHIT NOW A DAYS Woohoo
ChrisB10
12/16/2014 9:45pm
FIM clearly lists substances that must be pre-approved.
Stewart never gets the exemption.
FIM suspends him albeit harshly.
Fans freak out and call BS.

What kind of fucked up logic is that? Grow up you butt hurt Stew fans. We're all bummed but let's not act like pouting little kids because our favorite rider got in trouble for doing something he could of avoided. My god....

Post a reply to: stewart outcome

The Latest