"!st Offense"

500guy
1/17/2010 5:35pm
Reed's penalty was appealed and then later dropped.

There is no secret Reed has taken a few shots at James like in Vegas and the Sanctioning body can't let it go unchecked.
MX479Guy
1/17/2010 5:38pm
But it also is not James' first offense, he was previously on probation, and that should not go overlooked either.
DanDunes818
1/17/2010 5:41pm
500guy wrote:
Reed's penalty was appealed and then later dropped. There is no secret Reed has taken a few shots at James like in Vegas and the Sanctioning...

There is no secret Reed has taken a few shots at James like in Vegas and the Sanctioning body can't let it go unchecked.
Also the "so called" Grabbing JS by the neck incident in Jacksonville i think it was.. lol Good times.
DanDunes818
1/17/2010 5:43pm
MX479Guy wrote:
But it also is not James' first offense, he was previously on probation, and that should not go overlooked either.
mx479.. Can you refresh my memory. I don't remember JS being on probation. Not saying you're wrong or he wasn't I just don't remember.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
1/17/2010 5:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 6:03pm
MX479Guy wrote:
mx479.. Can you refresh my memory. I don't remember JS being on probation. Not saying you're wrong or he wasn't I just don't remember.
James was placed on 6 months probation for the Toronto incidents back in 07.
It was the FIM who called the shots because it was a world round and not an AMA round..
So I guess he was on FIM probation.

He landed on Ivan in practice which resulted in a broken hand for Ivan,and then the Preston thing where he pulled out in front of travis after the finish line jump.
GuppyGahoo
1/17/2010 6:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 6:06pm
Why are there even other bikes out on the track with James? They are all a danger to him...those stupid squids!!!! LOL

With both of their clean pasts as far as cheap take out moves, and pit fighting goes I would have thought the penalties would've been similar. I heard, or read somewhere that the AMA official for the series is part time, and holds down a regular job also?... That needs to be fixed ASAP.
Casemark
1/17/2010 6:05pm
MX479Guy wrote:
What did James Stewart do? Went to their pit area?

There was no face to face physical confrontation. Everyone knows Reed has been warned numerous times for he's actions on the track and some towards James Stewart and for phisically touching Stewart in Jacksonville.

Does anyone remember 2008 Daytona when Chad Reed was docked 1 point for an on track penalty and he had a physical altercation with the AMA referee and was put on probation for the rest of the 2008 Supercross series.

The list goes on.
Crush
1/17/2010 6:15pm
Casemark wrote:
What did James Stewart do? Went to their pit area? There was no face to face physical confrontation. Everyone knows Reed has been warned numerous times...

There was no face to face physical confrontation. Everyone knows Reed has been warned numerous times for he's actions on the track and some towards James Stewart and for phisically touching Stewart in Jacksonville.

Does anyone remember 2008 Daytona when Chad Reed was docked 1 point for an on track penalty and he had a physical altercation with the AMA referee and was put on probation for the rest of the 2008 Supercross series.

The list goes on.
What the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!?!
KAWboy14
1/17/2010 6:17pm
GuppyGahoo wrote:
Why are there even other bikes out on the track with James? They are all a danger to him...those stupid squids!!!! LOL With both of their...
Why are there even other bikes out on the track with James? They are all a danger to him...those stupid squids!!!! LOL

With both of their clean pasts as far as cheap take out moves, and pit fighting goes I would have thought the penalties would've been similar. I heard, or read somewhere that the AMA official for the series is part time, and holds down a regular job also?... That needs to be fixed ASAP.
"becuase stewart is faster than his equipment!"...Big James
bigcat
1/17/2010 6:18pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Casemark wrote:
What did James Stewart do? Went to their pit area? There was no face to face physical confrontation. Everyone knows Reed has been warned numerous times...

The list goes on.
Nope ,I dont remember when CR was put on probation for the whole year..
Can you provide a link to that?
Thanks....Whistling
TerryK
1/17/2010 6:21pm
Casemark wrote:

The list goes on.
Crush wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!?!
lol, yeah that "physical altercation with the AMA referee" is a new one to me as well.
aminkman
1/17/2010 6:23pm
Don't most sports treat retalliation different? Seems that the incident was fairly minor and Stewart had 14 laps to check himself. Yet he goes to Reeds pit with the clear intent to cause harm and he's warned. How what Reed did after the crash could warrant even a first look is crazy.
`ol Ger
1/17/2010 6:24pm
Travis gave James a good (albeit brief) talking to, after twisting his head around so James would hear him.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
1/17/2010 6:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 6:31pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Casemark wrote:

The list goes on.
bigcat wrote:
Nope ,I dont remember when CR was put on probation for the whole year..
Can you provide a link to that?
Thanks....Whistling
08 was when Chads bike blew up in the mudder.
He had lapped up to 6th place place and ended up 6th OA.
He was penalized three minutes and thirty seconds for improperly re-entering/cutting the track.

I don't recall ever hearing anything about an AMA ref incident including Chad.
Casemark
1/17/2010 6:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:06pm
500guy wrote:
Reed's penalty was appealed and then later dropped. There is no secret Reed has taken a few shots at James like in Vegas and the Sanctioning...

Also the "so called" Grabbing JS by the neck incident in Jacksonville i think it was.. lol Good times.
Looped Out
1/17/2010 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:07pm
This "so called" Grabbing JS by the neck incident?

Crush
1/17/2010 8:02pm
Looped Out wrote:
This "so called" Grabbing JS by the neck incident?

Awesome... Again... If someone J-Jumps me i'm gonna tell em to straighten the fuck out... You don't cross someone elses line in the air, it is fuckin dangerous...

See Byrne - MX Des Nations 09 And James at Phoenix 2010... Stoopid shit...

Post a reply to: "!st Offense"

The Latest