roczen and redbull

Sodipop
Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 9:06am
Has anyone noticed that he's been kind of reluctant to wear his redbull hat in his interviews and when he does, he puts it on backwards so you don't see the logo? Watch his post race interview after moto 2. I've noticed this more than once
|
IceMan446
6/5/2016 3:50pm
He always wears it backwards.

Always has a red bull can in his hand.

Nothing wrong with him and Red Bull.
RMZ#
6/5/2016 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2016 3:52pm
Sodipop wrote:
Has anyone noticed that he's been kind of reluctant to wear his redbull hat in his interviews and when he does, he puts it on backwards...
Has anyone noticed that he's been kind of reluctant to wear his redbull hat in his interviews and when he does, he puts it on backwards so you don't see the logo? Watch his post race interview after moto 2. I've noticed this more than once
Kroc is always hat on backwards. When he is with Honda he will wear the hat in the correct direction. Bill forward!
Sully
6/5/2016 4:03pm
Sodipop wrote:
Has anyone noticed that he's been kind of reluctant to wear his redbull hat in his interviews and when he does, he puts it on backwards...
RMZ# wrote:
Kroc is always hat on backwards. When he is with Honda he will wear the hat in the correct direction. Bill forward!
Last I checked, Red Bull is Kenny's personal sponsor, so Honda won't have a say in how he wears his hat.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/5/2016 4:04pm
Sodipop wrote:
Red Bull added the logo on the side of the hat because Kenny prefers his hat that way... Always has his can and has a few more years on his contract with them.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/5/2016 4:06pm
IceMan446 wrote:
He always wears it backwards.

Always has a red bull can in his hand.

Nothing wrong with him and Red Bull.
This..
kiwifan
6/5/2016 5:24pm
RMZ# wrote:
Why would honda care how he wears his hat???
newmann
6/5/2016 5:29pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Honda cares about a lot of shit. Except 2 strokes...
JAFO92
6/5/2016 5:30pm
newmann wrote:
Yep
RMZ#
6/5/2016 6:12pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
When you ride for Honda it is not about the name on the back of the Jersey.

Sodipop
6/5/2016 6:13pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
RMZ# wrote:

Yeah except Honda hasn't won shit since RC. Are you telling me that the name on the back of the jersey didn't matter then?
kiwifan
6/5/2016 6:51pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
newmann wrote:
lol same goes for Suzuki and Kawasaki then eh? Same old line Newmann, you really need to build a bridge and get over it lol
Sully
6/5/2016 6:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2016 6:56pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
RMZ# wrote:

The only thing Honda will care about is that their team sponsors are displayed/represented according to contract. How Kenny represents his personal sponsors isn't their decision.
kiwifan
6/5/2016 6:52pm
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
RMZ# wrote:

Rubbish (imho)
Xeno
6/5/2016 8:07pm
Roczen's kit will probably look like this:

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
6/5/2016 8:09pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2016 8:09pm
kiwifan wrote:
RMZ# wrote:

Sully wrote:
The only thing Honda will care about is that their team sponsors are displayed/represented according to contract. How Kenny represents his personal sponsors isn't their decision.
I wonder if we'll see a reincarnation of Red Bull Honda? Been a while since Big Red had a title sponsor...
6/6/2016 4:52am
For all the money Red Bull spends on Kenny you would think they could hook him up with some custom hats that have a decent design. Looks like a freshmen in college designed these hats that the top guys are wearing.
tprice07
6/6/2016 7:08am
Sodipop wrote:
I did notice this as well. It really did seem like he was avoiding putting that hat on. That said, I don't think his relationship with RedBull is going anywhere but still interesting.
6/6/2016 8:08am
RMZ# wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
newmann wrote:
Newman dropping the mike
6/6/2016 8:51am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2016 8:52am
Sodipop wrote:
The snapback also has a logo on the side. It's smaller, but you can see it.

mmcmx
6/6/2016 9:06am
Xeno wrote:
Roczen's kit will probably look like this: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/06/05/138043/s1200_2015_11_07_honda_dakar_hrc_2015_ok_2_pc_lowres.jpg[/img]
Roczen's kit will probably look like this:

Yep, pretty close, but with the hat backwards.

Post a reply to: roczen and redbull

The Latest