rmz 250 mapping

Bruce372
5/26/2015 5:53pm
There aren't many people that do the maps for suzukis, there is one guy in Connecticut called Tom, the moto lab and he has the software.

Otherwise, you will need to get the add on box and find someone to dynos tune it.
With correct fuel mapping, you might see some better peer gains than some of your modifications!!! If you get a dynos chart, make sure you come back and post it!!!
mxb2
5/26/2015 6:44pm
Bruce372 wrote:
There aren't many people that do the maps for suzukis, there is one guy in Connecticut called Tom, the moto lab and he has the software...
There aren't many people that do the maps for suzukis, there is one guy in Connecticut called Tom, the moto lab and he has the software.

Otherwise, you will need to get the add on box and find someone to dynos tune it.
With correct fuel mapping, you might see some better peer gains than some of your modifications!!! If you get a dynos chart, make sure you come back and post it!!!
Tom@ motolab is in cali good dude, good service. 11/10 mods owner chad sanner maps rmz s , great map.
95s10nj
5/27/2015 6:15am
Bruce372 wrote:
There aren't many people that do the maps for suzukis, there is one guy in Connecticut called Tom, the moto lab and he has the software...

mxb2 wrote:
Tom@ motolab is in cali good dude, good service. 11/10 mods owner chad sanner maps rmz s , great map.
Tom is in Connecticut and is a good person to deal with. He mapped my 13 RMZ250 and ported the head. http://www.themotolab.com/
mxb2
5/27/2015 6:35am
Bruce372 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
95s10nj wrote:
Tom is in Connecticut and is a good person to deal with. He mapped my 13 RMZ250 and ported the head. http://www.themotolab.com/
I stand corrected, thinking of another motolab my buddy said tom mapped his 12 rmz 450, great service, great results from tom.

Post a reply to: rmz 250 mapping

The Latest