rekluse on 250sx/

opyguy
JUST CURIOUS IF ANYone is running a recluse on their 250 2 stroke? Pros or cons? I had one on my 350sxf, helped a lot but I tended to not feather the clutch on that bike, specifically helped on bumpy downhills w/turn @ bottom, could lock up rear brake w/out stalling. My concern w/ 2 stroke is idle is set very low (250sx), not sure I would recognize any benefits...again looking for some input on people who have run them on their 2 strokes..thanks.
|
mxbrian15
11/27/2017 7:47am
They work great on 250 2-strokes. I have abused the snot out of mine, and I have only had to adjust it once. Actually, it helps by not having to feather or drag the clutch as much, thus, less clutch pack abuse. I don't go through clutches nearly as often. Great investment.
11/27/2017 9:38am
I just put one on my YZ 250. I ride about 1/2 MX 1/2 woods. I bought it more for woods riding and didn't think it would help much for MX but boy was I wrong. Braking is way better / more controlled and my clutch hand doesn't get tired anymore. Also the bike never stalls which is a plus when you start getting tired. I have the Radius CX and I think it hooks up better than stock, not that there was anything wrong with the stock clutch. The only downfall I would say is the price but it works so well that I think its well worth the money and still cheaper than other clutches out there. I used to be a nay sayer but now I will never have a bike without one again. Also Rekluse has great customer service. They actually answer when you call and will take care of any questions you may have.
Greenbush
11/27/2017 12:41pm
Great too hear, I just ordered a radius cx for my 250sx
Can’t wait to try it. Btw rekluse is giving 10% off on the cx till midnight tonight
11/27/2017 12:48pm
Greenbush wrote:
Great too hear, I just ordered a radius cx for my 250sx Can’t wait to try it. Btw rekluse is giving 10% off on the cx...
Great too hear, I just ordered a radius cx for my 250sx
Can’t wait to try it. Btw rekluse is giving 10% off on the cx till midnight tonight
You won't regret this purchase. Best thing I've ever done to my bike!

Post a reply to: rekluse on 250sx/

The Latest