rc vs jake

rich72
3/5/2010 7:31pm
jmar u can suck my nut's i asked a quiestion and then gave my response to what i heard,maybe you should step back and remember who you are.i didnt compare myself to anybody.i compared jake and josh to ricky.and this is a motoboard i didnt think i had to clearify that i was talikin about championships.not who or how they put there pant's on or how you took your pant's off.this isint alcatraz im not watchin how you take your pant's off so dont try to tell me how to think.and im hijacking my internet just like you so i can post what i want
jmar
3/5/2010 7:35pm
rich72 wrote:
ok soi dont twitter or susbcribe to anybody's twitter.but i just listened to the dmxs podcast and the mentoined something about rc and jake have words!somebody...
ok soi dont twitter or susbcribe to anybody's twitter.but i just listened to the dmxs podcast and the mentoined something about rc and jake have words!somebody please tell me what i missed or tell me where to find it.
Well Bobby, I will take my chances and stand my ground. Both Josh and Jake deserve the same respect as anyone else, and to think some motoboard experts are going to spank either one of them is pure bullshit. Especially when they know what both are saying is the truth.

Honesty Bobby,

Who gives a fuck what these clowns think. Most of these clowns can't even think for them selfs.

Crush
3/5/2010 7:37pm
rc4187 wrote:
exactly what did RC say that was so wrong? so what if he shows a bias... it's a freaking sport, not a political debate where he's...
exactly what did RC say that was so wrong? so what if he shows a bias... it's a freaking sport, not a political debate where he's the moderator. RC can cheer for or cheer against anyone he likes just like everyone else.
I don't think they are saying he can't cheer for them, Jake and Josh were saying it was excessive...

Which I partly agree with, but it sure makes a nice change from listening to Ralph stroke Bubba's jockstrap...

The fairest commentator in the booth right now is Emig, far and away...

Weege is gold also... Wish he'd get the gig full time!
raddad
3/5/2010 7:37pm
jmar wrote:
raddad, You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that...
raddad,

You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that than you are the one that doesn't deserve any respect.
BobbyM wrote:
easy jimbo...we're all right on this. Smile
X2 obviously.. Jim needs to take a chill pill and remember that many of us here have earned our respect over the years and its done by giving respect and being good guys (and gals) not dictating whats right even when we are wrong.

The Shop

rich72
3/5/2010 7:40pm
maybe you should take a look at the big picture here and see what ricky "might"be doing.he's learned from car racing that you have to graba new viewer inabout 10 seconds before they change the chanel.maybe he's just trying to create the good guy vs bad guy drama.more viewer's more $$
jmar
3/5/2010 7:40pm
rich72 wrote:
jmar u can suck my nut's i asked a quiestion and then gave my response to what i heard,maybe you should step back and remember who...
jmar u can suck my nut's i asked a quiestion and then gave my response to what i heard,maybe you should step back and remember who you are.i didnt compare myself to anybody.i compared jake and josh to ricky.and this is a motoboard i didnt think i had to clearify that i was talikin about championships.not who or how they put there pant's on or how you took your pant's off.this isint alcatraz im not watchin how you take your pant's off so dont try to tell me how to think.and im hijacking my internet just like you so i can post what i want
i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to be up front.

That's where it went south with me. Show the same respect that demand for RC. It's between them and has nothing to do with you.
Wandell
3/5/2010 7:41pm
I can't even believe this shit!
rich72
3/5/2010 7:44pm
please excuse my typing jmar,im doing it by the light of my 4000 gallon salt water fishtank in my double wide.ps got spinners on order for it now
jmar
3/5/2010 7:44pm
jmar wrote:
raddad, You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that...
raddad,

You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that than you are the one that doesn't deserve any respect.
BobbyM wrote:
easy jimbo...we're all right on this. Smile
raddad wrote:
X2 obviously.. Jim needs to take a chill pill and remember that many of us here have earned our respect over the years and its done...
X2 obviously.. Jim needs to take a chill pill and remember that many of us here have earned our respect over the years and its done by giving respect and being good guys (and gals) not dictating whats right even when we are wrong.
raddad

Jim doesn't need to take a chill pill. You need to take a reality pill. Both Josh and Jake can fight their own battles, but people should show them the same respect that some of you demand for RC.
jmar
3/5/2010 7:45pm
Wandell wrote:
I can't even believe this shit!
What can't you believe?
mx214
3/5/2010 7:47pm
rich72 wrote:
jmar u can suck my nut's i asked a quiestion and then gave my response to what i heard,maybe you should step back and remember who...
jmar wrote:
[i]i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to...
i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to be up front.

That's where it went south with me. Show the same respect that demand for RC. It's between them and has nothing to do with you.
it went south for me when jmar chimed in...

rich72
3/5/2010 7:49pm
ok jmar,my very first response and my second response had nothing to do with you.i replied to somebody else and you chimed in.dont rattle my cage jmar cause i will destroy the english language tryin to argue with u on this dam laptop
wreckitrandy
3/5/2010 7:50pm
I'd just like to know what Carmichael did to Martin! I'm gonna go shake up some corn. This could get good.
jmar
3/5/2010 7:52pm
rich72 wrote:
jmar wrote:
[i]i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to...

mx214 wrote:
it went south for me when jmar chimed in... [img]http://api.ning.com/files/2XCx5EvYFSndL1MOb6Zaa2eZGagS3Kq9C2xA0K4A5Sl6ICQbiGdUD2DajUMeEveGUFDFC*5l*PD1MNoj-NtYMZJLuhvYd2Mv/arguing.jpg[/img]

#1. It's not cool to make fun of retarded people. With that said, who really has a mind of their own?

A person that thinks that a great champion get's a free ride?

Or someone that thinks that someone like Jake and Josh have every right to say what ever they want.
jmar
3/5/2010 7:56pm
I'd just like to know what Carmichael did to Martin! I'm gonna go shake up some corn. This could get good.
I have know Ricky and his family since 89 or 90. He is just a man like anyone else. What I don't agree with is the fact that no matter what he says or does is alright because he was a great champion.

How in the hell can you argue that?
Outsider
3/5/2010 7:57pm
I don't think it's WHAT those guys said, but, HOW they said it... no better than "message board clowns" saying it, considering RC couldn't wipe his ass with both those guys' resumes...
wreckitrandy
3/5/2010 7:58pm
I wonder what Mr. Gibbs thinks of all this..... That reality thing could get even stinkier!
raddad
3/5/2010 7:58pm
jmar wrote:

mx214 wrote:
it went south for me when jmar chimed in... [img]http://api.ning.com/files/2XCx5EvYFSndL1MOb6Zaa2eZGagS3Kq9C2xA0K4A5Sl6ICQbiGdUD2DajUMeEveGUFDFC*5l*PD1MNoj-NtYMZJLuhvYd2Mv/arguing.jpg[/img]

jmar wrote:
#1. It's not cool to make fun of retarded people. With that said, who really has a mind of their own? A person that thinks that...
#1. It's not cool to make fun of retarded people. With that said, who really has a mind of their own?

Or someone that thinks that someone like Jake and Josh have every right to say what ever they want.
We or most of us anyway, are not saying that they cannot say what they want. What I and most of us are saying that there is a time a place for everything and they blew it. Its always important to remember that you never ever burn bridges or hurt someone intentionally. Let them talk all they want but it does not make it right or good for them.

No one has said they can't talk, its only been said that it was not smart.
jmar
3/5/2010 8:00pm
rich72 wrote:
ok jmar,my very first response and my second response had nothing to do with you.i replied to somebody else and you chimed in.dont rattle my cage...
ok jmar,my very first response and my second response had nothing to do with you.i replied to somebody else and you chimed in.dont rattle my cage jmar cause i will destroy the english language tryin to argue with u on this dam laptop
Destroy the English language?

Just take a breath and realize what you are saying.

Reality is that no one should get a free ride and everyone should get the same respect.
jmar
3/5/2010 8:03pm
mx214 wrote:

jmar wrote:
#1. It's not cool to make fun of retarded people. With that said, who really has a mind of their own? A person that thinks that...

raddad wrote:
We or most of us anyway, are not saying that they cannot say what they want. What I and most of us are saying that there...
We or most of us anyway, are not saying that they cannot say what they want. What I and most of us are saying that there is a time a place for everything and they blew it. Its always important to remember that you never ever burn bridges or hurt someone intentionally. Let them talk all they want but it does not make it right or good for them.

No one has said they can't talk, its only been said that it was not smart.
That's there fight, not yours. That's between RC and them.

Both Josh and Jake deserve the same respect that you demand for RC.
raddad
3/5/2010 8:10pm
Eu disisto! Boa noite amigos
mmcmx
3/5/2010 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2010 8:14pm
They haven't earned whatever it is that makes you eligible to say STFU to RC.

He is NOT an anouncer, he gets called to be there because he is THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME and because 99% of the motoheads love to hear him say whatever he wants to say. They don't even realize that?
wreckitrandy
3/5/2010 8:20pm
jmar wrote:
I have know Ricky and his family since 89 or 90. He is just a man like anyone else. What I don't agree with is the...
I have know Ricky and his family since 89 or 90. He is just a man like anyone else. What I don't agree with is the fact that no matter what he says or does is alright because he was a great champion.

What exactly did he do that offended you? Like I said before, if Grant wants Ricky to brag on him instead of Dungey, he should win the races. How can you argue with that? The same way you argued a few weeks ago that RC has no influence on Dungey in any way and should get zero credit for Ryan's success?
mx214
3/5/2010 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:11pm
jmar wrote:
That's there fight, not yours. That's between RC and them.

Both Josh and Jake deserve the same respect that you demand for RC.
there = a place
their is what you meant...
back on topic. If it's "there" fight then why dont you...
SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Steveo
3/5/2010 8:20pm
Anyone remember when RC dropped the 'wow they're almost riding like men!' remark during one of the womens AMA races?

The guy was born with an amazing talent (lucky him) and put in a whole heap of hard work (credit where its due) but they should keep him out of the commentators booth.

You don't need THE greatest to add some colour to the broadcast, an experienced racer/ex champion (emig) who has some commentating skills is what you want
jmar
3/5/2010 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:11pm
mmcmx wrote:
They haven't earned whatever it is that makes you eligible to say STFU to RC. He is NOT an anouncer, he gets called to be there...
They haven't earned whatever it is that makes you eligible to say STFU to RC.

He is NOT an anouncer, he gets called to be there because he is THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME and because 99% of the motoheads love to hear him say whatever he wants to say. They don't even realize that?
And motoboard experts haven't whatever it is that makes you eligible to say (your words not mine)STFU to either Jake or Josh.

It really is that simple.

It's their fight, not yours.
jmar
3/5/2010 8:25pm
jmar wrote:
I have know Ricky and his family since 89 or 90. He is just a man like anyone else. What I don't agree with is the...

What exactly did he do that offended you? Like I said before, if Grant wants Ricky to brag on him instead of Dungey, he should win...
What exactly did he do that offended you? Like I said before, if Grant wants Ricky to brag on him instead of Dungey, he should win the races. How can you argue with that? The same way you argued a few weeks ago that RC has no influence on Dungey in any way and should get zero credit for Ryan's success?
You should win races before you bag on Josh or Jake.

How stupid does that sound?
jmar
3/5/2010 8:32pm
Look guys

I have no problems with RC. My problems are with people the that think he is some type of god, and anyone who speaks ill of him is some how worthless and stupid.

The real people that are stupid are the ones that think he can do and say what ever he wants with out any repercussion's.
Chili
3/5/2010 8:33pm
jmar wrote:
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating. RC is just a man like anyone else and...
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating.
RC is just a man like anyone else and his accomplishments shouldn't give him a free ride. Both Jake and Josh gave their opinions and now mullet worshiper's are calling them out.

It's bullshit, and in my personal opinion they have every right to say what the want.
raddad wrote:
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called...
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called respect Jim and its very important in my book..
jmar wrote:
That's all fine and dandy, but give that same respect to Josh and Jake. Like I said, sometimes reality is a bitch. BTW: Giving anyone a...
That's all fine and dandy, but give that same respect to Josh and Jake.

Like I said, sometimes reality is a bitch.

BTW: Giving anyone a free pass is bullshit. We are all accountable for what we say and do.

If Jake is willing to stand face to face with RC and make the same statement verbatim to RC then I'm fine with it but I doubt he'd have the stones for that.
bigborefan
3/5/2010 8:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2010 8:39pm
Why are you guys all spun up on respect? I think you all are missing the point. I didn't read Grants twit, but I did see Weimers. I personally thought it was unprofessional. Mainly the language, not necessarily the point of the comment. Of course Jake and Josh are entitled to their opinions,as we are all, but I think Weimar saying "suck him off" was very immature and unprofessional in a public forum like twitter. He should save that for his private text buddies. I work for a large publicly held company, and I probably don't make %10 of what Weimer makes, but I know better than to post crap like that in a public forum. It could cost me my job. Mitch should put a beat down on Weimer IMO. These guys make way to much money fror this kind of BS.

Post a reply to: rc vs jake

The Latest