rc vs jake

rich72
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:22am
ok soi dont twitter or susbcribe to anybody's twitter.but i just listened to the dmxs podcast and the mentoined something about rc and jake have words!somebody please tell me what i missed or tell me where to find it.
|
Crush
3/5/2010 5:51pm
It's probably been removed now, I can't be bothered checking... But...

Both Jake and Josh Grant at one point or the other have said it's embarrassing listening to RC on speed "suck off Dungey" so bad... or something to that effect...

And then RC retaliated, have some respect etc, Jake said he does respect both RC and Dungey, and then RC said something about Dungey beating Jake last year, SX/MX and carrying him to a Des Nations win...

They've both got points, not smart either way airing it out on twitter...
XBUTCHX
3/5/2010 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2010 5:53pm
rich72
3/5/2010 5:57pm
thanks for the info.thats pure comedy.
Ing
3/5/2010 5:57pm
My opinion is that it wasn't real smart of Jake or Josh to bring this out on Twitter. What the hell did they think, that no one else would read it? I don't blame RC for being pissed. Sure,everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say it on something so public is not too bright.

The Shop

rich72
3/5/2010 6:10pm
i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to be up front.
Jake-247
3/5/2010 6:25pm
Crush wrote:
It's probably been removed now, I can't be bothered checking... But... Both Jake and Josh Grant at one point or the other have said it's embarrassing...

Both Jake and Josh Grant at one point or the other have said it's embarrassing listening to RC on speed "suck off Dungey" so bad... or something to that effect...

And then RC retaliated, have some respect etc, Jake said he does respect both RC and Dungey, and then RC said something about Dungey beating Jake last year, SX/MX and carrying him to a Des Nations win...

That Jake Moss?
jmar
3/5/2010 6:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:11pm
rich72 wrote:
i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to...
i agree %110 both of them still couldnt carry rc's jock.and rc is speakin the truth from what i've heard.he know's who's working and deserves to be up front.
Neither Jake or Grant are calling Ricky out on his riding abilities. They are calling him out his abilities in the commentators booth. rich72, I don't know you but my best guess is that you couldn't carry either Jake's or Grant's jock (your choice of words) so why are you bagging on them. If you want to be a RC robot, and give your hero free rein to do and say as he pleases, then IMPO you are the one that needs to take a long hard look at what you say.

RC is a great champion, but he put's his pants on every morning just like anyone else. Get yourself a life and don't worry about what Josh Grant or Jake Weimer is doing because both are doing just fine.
RACEGUY
3/5/2010 6:41pm
How could you hang out a potentially career damaging comment on something called "twitter"'?

If this is real...get back to reality Jake.

It would be a big mistake to say what you said for the world to see just as it's a huge mistake for RC to be so transparent in his cheerleading for Dungey.

A number of things Ricky said this weekend were a little irritating. Maybe he was just in a cranky mood. Nonetheless, I didn't run to "twitter" and call out either Jake or RC.

TWITTER...fer shitsakes.
jmar
3/5/2010 6:47pm
RACEGUY wrote:
How could you hang out a potentially career damaging comment on something called "twitter"'? If this is real...get back to reality Jake. It would be a...
How could you hang out a potentially career damaging comment on something called "twitter"'?

It would be a big mistake to say what you said for the world to see just as it's a huge mistake for RC to be so transparent in his cheerleading for Dungey.

A number of things Ricky said this weekend were a little irritating. Maybe he was just in a cranky mood. Nonetheless, I didn't run to "twitter" and call out either Jake or RC.

TWITTER...fer shitsakes.
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating.
RC is just a man like anyone else and his accomplishments shouldn't give him a free ride. Both Jake and Josh gave their opinions and now mullet worshiper's are calling them out.

It's bullshit, and in my personal opinion they have every right to say what the want.
raddad
3/5/2010 6:53pm
RACEGUY wrote:
How could you hang out a potentially career damaging comment on something called "twitter"'? If this is real...get back to reality Jake. It would be a...

TWITTER...fer shitsakes.
jmar wrote:
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating. RC is just a man like anyone else and...
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating.
RC is just a man like anyone else and his accomplishments shouldn't give him a free ride. Both Jake and Josh gave their opinions and now mullet worshiper's are calling them out.

It's bullshit, and in my personal opinion they have every right to say what the want.
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called respect Jim and its very important in my book..
jmar
3/5/2010 7:03pm
RACEGUY wrote:

TWITTER...fer shitsakes.
jmar wrote:
It's career damaging because people put up with it. You your self said it's a little irritating. RC is just a man like anyone else and...

raddad wrote:
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called...
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called respect Jim and its very important in my book..
That's all fine and dandy, but give that same respect to Josh and Jake.

Like I said, sometimes reality is a bitch.

BTW: Giving anyone a free pass is bullshit. We are all accountable for what we say and do.

BobbyM
3/5/2010 7:04pm
rich72 wrote:
ok soi dont twitter or susbcribe to anybody's twitter.but i just listened to the dmxs podcast and the mentoined something about rc and jake have words!somebody...
ok soi dont twitter or susbcribe to anybody's twitter.but i just listened to the dmxs podcast and the mentoined something about rc and jake have words!somebody please tell me what i missed or tell me where to find it.
are you an old friend of the legend #72?
RACEGUY
3/5/2010 7:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:11pm
Yup yup.

So what you should have said once or twice in private, you "twittered" to a world of idiots who will misunderstand your sense of humour or your intentions, or whatever.

Shut the fuck up even if you ARE Jake Weimer, and don't take the bait, even if you are Ricky Carmichael.

TWITTER for fukkssakes.
BobbyM
3/5/2010 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2010 7:17pm
Crush wrote:
It's probably been removed now, I can't be bothered checking... But... Both Jake and Josh Grant at one point or the other have said it's embarrassing...

what is embarrassing is listening/reading to/what jake and grant, sounding like dipshits when talking shit on RC, they both...together wouldn't make a puss filled zit on RC's scrotum, to put it lightly.
BobbyM
3/5/2010 7:14pm
jmar wrote:
Neither Jake or Grant are calling Ricky out on his riding abilities. They are calling him out his abilities in the commentators booth. rich72, I don't...
Neither Jake or Grant are calling Ricky out on his riding abilities. They are calling him out his abilities in the commentators booth. rich72, I don't know you but my best guess is that you couldn't carry either Jake's or Grant's jock (your choice of words) so why are you bagging on them. If you want to be a RC robot, and give your hero free rein to do and say as he pleases, then IMPO you are the one that needs to take a long hard look at what you say.

RC is a great champion, but he put's his pants on every morning just like anyone else. Get yourself a life and don't worry about what Josh Grant or Jake Weimer is doing because both are doing just fine.
not what to think but what not to make public, makes em look punkish and jealous
jmar
3/5/2010 7:17pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Yup yup. So what you should have said once or twice in private, you "twittered" to a world of idiots who will misunderstand your sense of...
Yup yup.

So what you should have said once or twice in private, you "twittered" to a world of idiots who will misunderstand your sense of humour or your intentions, or whatever.

Shut the fuck up even if you ARE Jake Weimer, and don't take the bait, even if you are Ricky Carmichael.

TWITTER for fukkssakes.
If you want to hide in a closet then that's fine. Jake and Josh didn't feel the same need to hide their feelings on what RC was doing in the broadcast booth.

I will say it again. RC is just a man like anyone else, and is responsible for anything he says or does just like the rest of us.
RACEGUY
3/5/2010 7:20pm
Crush wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
what is embarrassing is listening/reading to/what jake and grant, sounding like dipshits when talking shit on RC, they both...together wouldn't make a puss filled zit on...
what is embarrassing is listening/reading to/what jake and grant, sounding like dipshits when talking shit on RC, they both...together wouldn't make a puss filled zit on RC's scrotum, to put it lightly.
E-Z, Bobby. This pissin' contest is about words, not on-track abilities. Leave RC's track-record out of his abilities as a motorsports personality.
Ing
3/5/2010 7:20pm
BobbyM wrote:
not what to think but what not to make public, makes em look punkish and jealous
Wow Bobby. Don't often agree with you, but your spot on with this comment. BTW, how about some quotes of RCs that are not true or over the line on what he said about Dungey. I heard nothing that wasn't absolutely correct. Jealousy was exactly what I thought about Jake and Josh comments.
rc4187
3/5/2010 7:21pm
exactly what did RC say that was so wrong? so what if he shows a bias... it's a freaking sport, not a political debate where he's the moderator. RC can cheer for or cheer against anyone he likes just like everyone else.
raddad
3/5/2010 7:22pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Yup yup. So what you should have said once or twice in private, you "twittered" to a world of idiots who will misunderstand your sense of...
Yup yup.

TWITTER for fukkssakes.
jmar wrote:
If you want to hide in a closet then that's fine. Jake and Josh didn't feel the same need to hide their feelings on what RC...
If you want to hide in a closet then that's fine. Jake and Josh didn't feel the same need to hide their feelings on what RC was doing in the broadcast booth.

I will say it again. RC is just a man like anyone else, and is responsible for anything he says or does just like the rest of us.
Jim, if you wish to keep any semblance of respect here then i respectfully submit that you give it up.. You will never win this one.
jmar
3/5/2010 7:24pm
jmar wrote:
Neither Jake or Grant are calling Ricky out on his riding abilities. They are calling him out his abilities in the commentators booth. rich72, I don't...

BobbyM wrote:
Bobby

They don't worship RC like some do here. Both Jake and Grant believe that RC is just as liable for what he says and does as anyone else.

I think both Josh and Jake have a good head on their shoulders. A much better understanding of the industry than the motoboard experts do.

If people want to talk about respect, then they should show some respect.
wreckitrandy
3/5/2010 7:24pm
jmar wrote:

raddad wrote:
everyone in the USA has a right to say what they want, but sometimes what people say is best left unsaid especially in public. Its called...
jmar wrote:
That's all fine and dandy, but give that same respect to Josh and Jake. Like I said, sometimes reality is a bitch. BTW: Giving anyone a...
That's all fine and dandy, but give that same respect to Josh and Jake.

Like I said, sometimes reality is a bitch.

BTW: Giving anyone a free pass is bullshit. We are all accountable for what we say and do.

A free pass to do what? If those guys want Ricky to speak well of them, perhaps they should step up and win the races and be the points leader. Sorry, reality does sometimes stink.
MIKEY755
3/5/2010 7:25pm
Crush wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
what is embarrassing is listening/reading to/what jake and grant, sounding like dipshits when talking shit on RC, they both...together wouldn't make a puss filled zit on...
I thought you were sorry??? I guess that didn't last very long......
BobbyM
3/5/2010 7:27pm
jmar wrote:
Bobby They don't worship RC like some do here. Both Jake and Grant believe that RC is just as liable for what he says and does...
Bobby

They don't worship RC like some do here. Both Jake and Grant believe that RC is just as liable for what he says and does as anyone else.

I think both Josh and Jake have a good head on their shoulders. A much better understanding of the industry than the motoboard experts do.

If people want to talk about respect, then they should show some respect.
i don't either...i am an alessi worshipper remember? Smile

but like my dad said to me a million times...better to stfu and let them think yer a dumbass than to open yer mouth and remove all doubt. Smile
jmar
3/5/2010 7:27pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Yup yup.

TWITTER for fukkssakes.
jmar wrote:
If you want to hide in a closet then that's fine. Jake and Josh didn't feel the same need to hide their feelings on what RC...

raddad wrote:
Jim, if you wish to keep any semblance of respect here then i respectfully submit that you give it up.. You will never win this one.
raddad,

You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that than you are the one that doesn't deserve any respect.
BobbyM
3/5/2010 7:29pm
jmar wrote:
raddad, You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that...
raddad,

You can go fuck yourself, I don't want or need your respect. I think and feel as I want and if you don't understand that than you are the one that doesn't deserve any respect.
easy jimbo...we're all right on this. Smile

Post a reply to: rc vs jake

The Latest