ponca results 2014

MotoX85
7/22/2014 8:31am
Ponca is dead. MXsports nailed that coffin shut a couple years ago and then told RPM to "F" off.

Anyone have the results for the Grand National Championship in Norman, OK (what use to be Ponca)

Monopolies are never for the better.
crusher773
7/22/2014 9:06am
MotoX85 wrote:
Ponca is dead. MXsports nailed that coffin shut a couple years ago and then told RPM to "F" off. Anyone have the results for the Grand...
Ponca is dead. MXsports nailed that coffin shut a couple years ago and then told RPM to "F" off.

Anyone have the results for the Grand National Championship in Norman, OK (what use to be Ponca)

Are you implying that the Norman race has more upside than Ponca? If so you are off your rocker. Anything NMA is a joke, it is way more dead than Ponca is the numbers don't lie on that.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
7/22/2014 9:09am
So sad, that race use to have multiple divisions in alot of the classes, i was looking at the list, not one class had even 20 riders.

The Shop

loftyair
7/22/2014 9:31am
I was referring to the new ponca, not the old one that moved.
MotoX85
7/22/2014 9:32am
MotoX85 wrote:
Ponca is dead. MXsports nailed that coffin shut a couple years ago and then told RPM to "F" off. Anyone have the results for the Grand...

crusher773 wrote:
Are you implying that the Norman race has more upside than Ponca? If so you are off your rocker. Anything NMA is a joke, it is...
Are you implying that the Norman race has more upside than Ponca? If so you are off your rocker. Anything NMA is a joke, it is way more dead than Ponca is the numbers don't lie on that.
No..............not even close. In fact nothing you typed even is relevant to what I typed. I do not think you could have went any further off topic and pointless if you were to sit here and think another year about it.
crusher773
7/22/2014 9:59am
MotoX85 wrote:

crusher773 wrote:
Are you implying that the Norman race has more upside than Ponca? If so you are off your rocker. Anything NMA is a joke, it is...
MotoX85 wrote:
No..............not even close. In fact nothing you typed even is relevant to what I typed. I do not think you could have went any further off...
No..............not even close. In fact nothing you typed even is relevant to what I typed. I do not think you could have went any further off topic and pointless if you were to sit here and think another year about it.
OK whatever you say.
gharmon
7/22/2014 10:07am
Yeah we had more than that shit at this past Saturday's nighttime race. That's sad.
cmf295
7/22/2014 10:16am
Very low turnout for the A class and across the board in all the classes. Only notable name in A, is Renzland. That's pretty sad.
7/22/2014 10:36am
cmf295 wrote:
Very low turnout for the A class and across the board in all the classes. Only notable name in A, is Renzland. That's pretty sad.
Was just looking at that. Largest class has 22 riders. Next largest I think was 17. Dry
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/22/2014 11:32am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 12:23pm
MotoX85 wrote:

What did MXsports have to do with it ? LLs is the premiere event and with the cost of racing going up I think people had to pick one race and go to it but even then Ponca still did pretty good once they changes the dates so you could leave from Ponca and then hit LLs. The big down fall was the NMA. When Jack Blevins died so did lots of deals between him and Ron Hendrickson of the NMA and because the track is owned by the city all future deals had to be above the table, so that is why NMA pulled out.

Unfortunately with the economy and cost of racing and limited number of riders there is no way the sport is big enough to have two amateur national races in Oklahoma at the same time, Ponca is getting more entry's but not even close to what they had in the past and the NMA race in Norman is getting even less. I would bet this is the last year for Norman and that will help Ponca but LLs is by far the king of races now.

Post a reply to: ponca results 2014

The Latest