paul malin

mxfiend
Edited Date/Time 3/30/2015 11:37am
really comparing a crash in mx2 vs a soldier getting shot. not cool at all no matter us soldier or gb soldier or any, just straight disrespectful.to all soldiers across the globe

for ref. im talking about mxgp argentina highlights show
|
A. DLeary
3/30/2015 10:27am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2015 10:28am
The guy proves that you can travel the World your entire life and still be a moron with 0 class. He's made me realize we're lucky to have Ralph as an announcer.

Someone should put a bulletproof vest on the guy and shoot him, and then take the time to explain its 100x worse for a soldier.
stewie94
3/30/2015 11:07am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2015 11:08am
A. DLeary wrote:
The guy proves that you can travel the World your entire life and still be a moron with 0 class. He's made me realize we're lucky...
The guy proves that you can travel the World your entire life and still be a moron with 0 class. He's made me realize we're lucky to have Ralph as an announcer.

Someone should put a bulletproof vest on the guy and shoot him, and then take the time to explain its 100x worse for a soldier.
ur kidding right? ralph cant even do math....

The Shop

machine
3/30/2015 11:09am
A. DLeary wrote:
The guy proves that you can travel the World your entire life and still be a moron with 0 class. He's made me realize we're lucky...

stewie94 wrote:
Yeah, but he's good at combining different peoples names together, you have to admit.
stewie94
3/30/2015 11:12am
A. DLeary wrote:

stewie94 wrote:
machine wrote:
Yeah, but he's good at combining different peoples names together, you have to admit.
CoolLaughing very skillful at tht Wink
A. DLeary
3/30/2015 11:34am
A. DLeary wrote:

stewie94 wrote:
I'll take a guy that can't do math over a guy who compares crashing to a soldier being shot any day of the week.
Glory
3/30/2015 11:36am
what exactly did he say?

Post a reply to: paul malin

The Latest