on/off sections in sx

doofy
Im here at the indy sx and this is one obstable thats kinda always baffled me. I dont understand how they get any lift off of it to clear the next single, theres really no lip to speak of on it. That and when they jump a decent distance and land on them i dont get how the bike doesnt instantly rebound and pop them back up off of it??
|
kott0n
Fantasy
3769th
3/18/2017 5:16pm
Compression and rebound of the suspension combined with throttle control.

The Shop

zehn
3/18/2017 5:17pm
Throttle anti-squat plus a little bunnyhop
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
3/18/2017 5:18pm
doofy wrote:
Im here at the indy sx and this is one obstable thats kinda always baffled me. I dont understand how they get any lift off of...
Im here at the indy sx and this is one obstable thats kinda always baffled me. I dont understand how they get any lift off of it to clear the next single, theres really no lip to speak of on it. That and when they jump a decent distance and land on them i dont get how the bike doesnt instantly rebound and pop them back up off of it??
I asked JT this on track walk when I did his VIP deal a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly he told me that you have to either land heavy and basically bounce off or you accelerate hard off of it and pull up on your handle bars like you were trying to bunny hop a bicycle.
zehn
3/18/2017 5:21pm
Btw there's a small lip on both of them. You can see it on TV

Post a reply to: on/off sections in sx

The Latest