no post about VG?

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 3/1/2015 8:49pm
Looked to be inside the top 10 in her goup. Had a good lap going at the checker but bike quit.

Anyone know what happened? She was hitting the triple and it died the turn before,good thing if it was a terminal.
|
hillbilly
3/1/2015 5:02pm
No wonder i couldn't find it.

I hope she reads that and gets a fire in the belly,i know I would.

She looked tight the first laps but once she did the triple it seemed to take the weight off.

I couldn't swore she was mid group, hard to see the little screen hanging above my seat.
Flex
3/1/2015 5:05pm
hillbilly wrote:
No wonder i couldn't find it. I hope she reads that and gets a fire in the belly,i know I would. She looked tight the first...

She looked tight the first laps but once she did the triple it seemed to take the weight off.

I couldn't swore she was mid group, hard to see the little screen hanging above my seat.
She will make one.

One thing that bothered me in that other thread was the guy saying he is faster than her than later on asking if anyone has cleared a 40ft table and roosted in a corner, like 40ft? 65 Beginners clear 40ft tables.
hillbilly
3/1/2015 6:24pm
That triple wasn't easy,saw guys stobb into it several times.

Walking thru the pits I'd rather my daughter see VG as a role model than all the girls with near nothing on.

Saw her talk to this little girl ,bring her behind the ropes and sat her on the bike and got her mom a pic, the kid was just vibrating when they walked away.

The Shop

FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 7:08pm
hillbilly wrote:
No wonder i couldn't find it. I hope she reads that and gets a fire in the belly,i know I would. She looked tight the first...

Flex wrote:
She will make one. One thing that bothered me in that other thread was the guy saying he is faster than her than later on asking...
She will make one.

One thing that bothered me in that other thread was the guy saying he is faster than her than later on asking if anyone has cleared a 40ft table and roosted in a corner, like 40ft? 65 Beginners clear 40ft tables.
Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic? haha
Flex
3/1/2015 7:21pm
hillbilly wrote:

Flex wrote:
She will make one. One thing that bothered me in that other thread was the guy saying he is faster than her than later on asking...
She will make one.

Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic? haha
Read it, he was dead serious.
FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 7:24pm
embarrassing ... you could clear a 40ft triple on a KLX110 lmao. I'd love to see this guy at the track and call him out for being a tool.
bvm111
3/1/2015 8:30pm
I hope she makes a night show this year... what the hell... why not!??
Barrett57
3/1/2015 8:49pm
I hope she makes it as well, supercross regularly chews up the best in the world. No shame at all in taking your time.

Post a reply to: no post about VG?

The Latest