my take on chad/tomac incident

Edited Date/Time 2/21/2015 12:58am
Although tomac did come in pretty close, I saw that he lost traction on his front end just at the point where he would have otherwise just tapped reed. Instead he had no say in what happened and reed lost out.

just my opinion
|
IWreckALot
2/20/2015 12:59pm
Although tomac did come in pretty close, I saw that he lost traction on his front end just at the point where he would have otherwise...
Although tomac did come in pretty close, I saw that he lost traction on his front end just at the point where he would have otherwise just tapped reed. Instead he had no say in what happened and reed lost out.

just my opinion
Agreed. I think he tried to turn down to leave Reed room but you can see his tire hops out of the rut and he was left doing damage control. Wasn't malicious, just a racing incident. Reed certainly doesn't see it that way though.
500guy
2/20/2015 1:04pm
Here's the deal

I hit you = Rubbins Racin

You Hit me = Your a dirty tramp and needs black flagged.

The Shop

imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
2/20/2015 1:09pm
I think if reed watches it he will see.
He will never see it how we see it
2/20/2015 1:14pm
Wouldnt mind seeing reeds bank statement. Bet it makes it ALLLLLLLLL worth wile haja
Madc32
2/20/2015 4:12pm
Premix wrote:
Friday must be slow
Travis has been preoccupied. He probably just watched it.
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
2/20/2015 5:05pm
Wouldnt mind seeing reeds bank statement. Bet it makes it ALLLLLLLLL worth wile haja
I think they talk this up quite a bit. No doubt he has some cash, but its not like he is absolutely rolling in it.
2/20/2015 6:43pm
motokiwi wrote:
I think they talk this up quite a bit. No doubt he has some cash, but its not like he is absolutely rolling in it.
I don't know what you consider rolling in it, but to me he is probably rolling in it like a boss. Sure, he has missed out on a few years of factory salaries and spent some big coin on his own team. I seriously doubt he's not hanging with the majority of the top ten earners in the sport barring the top three or four.
jemcee
2/20/2015 11:58pm
I don't think Reed has a problem with the move I think his point was that Tomac went on twitter (I think) and said it was payback, so why does Reed get flagged 30 secs after he retaliated yet someone else can retaliate twice in two weeks and get nothing..

I think haha
kiwifan
2/21/2015 12:39am
jemcee wrote:
I don't think Reed has a problem with the move I think his point was that Tomac went on twitter (I think) and said it was...
I don't think Reed has a problem with the move I think his point was that Tomac went on twitter (I think) and said it was payback, so why does Reed get flagged 30 secs after he retaliated yet someone else can retaliate twice in two weeks and get nothing..

I think haha
But if you look in the context of the pass, it was a 'normal' pass, that is a pass that has been made many many MANY times in SX with no reprimand at all. Why would the SX police reprimand a rider based upon a comment on twitter which may or may not be true?? Please dont tell me they should??
jemcee
2/21/2015 12:50am
jemcee wrote:
I don't think Reed has a problem with the move I think his point was that Tomac went on twitter (I think) and said it was...

I think haha
kiwifan wrote:
But if you look in the context of the pass, it was a 'normal' pass, that is a pass that has been made many many MANY...
But if you look in the context of the pass, it was a 'normal' pass, that is a pass that has been made many many MANY times in SX with no reprimand at all. Why would the SX police reprimand a rider based upon a comment on twitter which may or may not be true?? Please dont tell me they should??
no they shouldn't but an aggressive pass was made (my second favourite kind) where one guy went down and the guy that didn't go down said he did it on purpose in retaliation for something that was said during the week..
I don't have a problem with it and I don't think Reed does either but apparently Gallagher does.. or does he only have a problem with it with certain riders? I guess that's where Reed's problem lies
2/21/2015 12:54am
If its a hard/rough pass during normal racing then its just a racing incident and there is no problem. What the FIM/AMA have a problem with is if there is a take out when not actually racing, like when Trey was rolling along on the outside edge of the track adjusting his goggles and fluffing around and still gets taken out. That is considered a black flag take out.
jemcee
2/21/2015 12:58am
If its a hard/rough pass during normal racing then its just a racing incident and there is no problem. What the FIM/AMA have a problem with...
If its a hard/rough pass during normal racing then its just a racing incident and there is no problem. What the FIM/AMA have a problem with is if there is a take out when not actually racing, like when Trey was rolling along on the outside edge of the track adjusting his goggles and fluffing around and still gets taken out. That is considered a black flag take out.
actually Gallagher said Reed got black flagged because he didn't want Reed to continue taking out Canard during the race.. so he got flagged for something he might do not what he had done

Post a reply to: my take on chad/tomac incident

The Latest