my observations from A1

DustinDavis
1/12/2010 10:43am
k-dub looked like an animal. i dont remember him ever being this gnarly except for when he was on 125s
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/12/2010 11:12am
Ddavis wrote:
I just thought he was gonna do better then he did, even in pratice he didnt look that good. Somebody that really shouldnt be out there...
I just thought he was gonna do better then he did, even in pratice he didnt look that good.

Somebody that really shouldnt be out there is Derek Costella! He was alll over the place, i give repect to anyone who can go out there and jump the majority of obstacles at supercross, but damn derek costella was makin me nervous every time he jumped something.
The hardest part of sharing your opinions is knowing when to stop.
Ddavis
1/12/2010 11:15am
I haven't been around motocross as long as most of you guys, but i think i have more knowledge of motocross then most of you, ive studied it all day everyday since i was 10. Obviously some of you guys remember watching kevin windham on 125's. or even when he was racing suzuki! but for me not remembering that time, i do know alot about the whole history of motocross and championships/rider bio/history/etc.

Im one of the few people that actually go to supercross and watch every lap of every pratice and dont miss one pratice session because im watching everyone and studying everything and everyone.
peelout719
1/12/2010 11:29am
Ddavis wrote:
I haven't been around motocross as long as most of you guys, but i think i have more knowledge of motocross then most of you, ive...
I haven't been around motocross as long as most of you guys, but i think i have more knowledge of motocross then most of you, ive studied it all day everyday since i was 10. Obviously some of you guys remember watching kevin windham on 125's. or even when he was racing suzuki! but for me not remembering that time, i do know alot about the whole history of motocross and championships/rider bio/history/etc.

Im one of the few people that actually go to supercross and watch every lap of every pratice and dont miss one pratice session because im watching everyone and studying everything and everyone.
you're such a bad ass

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/12/2010 11:32am
Peelout, you know the less you try and pick a fight here, the faster the thread would die, right?
Camp332
1/12/2010 11:55am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2010 12:14pm
Devin Davis has taken his abuse around here, and stuck around. Kid is damn alright in my book.

(Now shutup, ya moron!)

Post a reply to: my observations from A1

The Latest