mxgp Argentina quali heat. Febvre is a beast!

Sideways
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2016 10:45am
Wow that was intense! Febvre is nuts! What an awesome race! Cant wait for tomorrow

I will post the quali races here when they are up
|
St Ann More
4/9/2016 12:38pm
Watched the live timing but oh boy, the way he gapped Cairoli after I'm guessing they came together(?) and sliced through the pack was insane!

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/9/2016 12:46pm
Watched the live timing but oh boy, the way he gapped Cairoli after I'm guessing they came together(?) and sliced through the pack was insane!

Tony made a mistake (didnt crash) and Febvre had nowhere to go and they both went down.
Incredible race by Febvre, he just didn't back down. Even when he was in third he kept pushing.
Good races for Gajser, Nagl and especially Desalle.
St Ann More
4/9/2016 1:02pm

crusty_xx wrote:
Tony made a mistake (didnt crash) and Febvre had nowhere to go and they both went down. Incredible race by Febvre, he just didn't back down...
Tony made a mistake (didnt crash) and Febvre had nowhere to go and they both went down.
Incredible race by Febvre, he just didn't back down. Even when he was in third he kept pushing.
Good races for Gajser, Nagl and especially Desalle.
Ahh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up! Only had live timing my end! Roll on the highlights!
Rowlands
4/9/2016 1:09pm
I am a huge Febvre fan and love the way he gives 100% on every race but I can't help that one of these days pushing so hard he is going to come a pearler. I really hope he doesn't and carries on super strong like he has been but there is that risk. Then again maybe if he is just rising at his own pace and feels if he goes slower he makes more mistakes. Anyhow he's a badass mo fo to watch. Weapon

The Shop

line-up
4/9/2016 1:28pm
On saturday they usually never go 100%, but this was awesome.
This season has been great so far!
philG
4/9/2016 1:57pm
first time i watched MXGP TV, awesome race , tomorrow will be off the scale
J2s
4/9/2016 2:25pm
Tommy did well he was almost dead last into the first corner .
Roll on tomorrow going to be good
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
4/9/2016 2:44pm
They were thrashin! Hot damn that track looks fun.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
4/9/2016 3:02pm
Would love to ride that track!
ride455
4/9/2016 3:15pm
Its insane what confidence does in this sport
4/9/2016 3:15pm
Man there is such an intensity in the GPs this year. Its awesome viewing for us fans!! Those guys want it so bad!! That track also looks like sooo much fun!
agn5009
4/9/2016 8:22pm
I would love to see Febvre and Gasjer come to the USA for a few years. I doubt Febvre ever will, but I think we could see Gasjer here after next year. I absolutely love watching those two ride
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/9/2016 8:27pm
agn5009 wrote:
I would love to see Febvre and Gasjer come to the USA for a few years. I doubt Febvre ever will, but I think we could...
I would love to see Febvre and Gasjer come to the USA for a few years. I doubt Febvre ever will, but I think we could see Gasjer here after next year. I absolutely love watching those two ride
if Gajser wins this title we might see him sooner than we thought we would
4/10/2016 1:50am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2016 1:52am
agn5009 wrote:
I would love to see Febvre and Gasjer come to the USA for a few years. I doubt Febvre ever will, but I think we could...
crusty_xx wrote:
if Gajser wins this title we might see him sooner than we thought we would
In the 90's, unless you were from France where they had SX, it was a bad idea, in the early Naughties, unless you were French, an even worse idea, now...given how prepared for SX the American amatures are, it's downright stupid. Why ruin a perfectly good thing going for you in the GPs for "the gamble" of not getting injured in SX in the US? Not worth it IMHO....

But he is going right?? So who am I to judge?...i was a massive Albee fan, then Langston, then Rattray..and Tortelli as well...so Im permanently jadded by the idea of GP greats going to the US.
jemcee
4/10/2016 2:17am
agn5009 wrote:
You know that you can watch them now? haha But I get ya

Also yes that race was so good! I thought it was all about to go down but Febvre pulled away.. I don't really know how I feel about Cairoli getting beaten like this
4/10/2016 2:27am
agn5009 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
You know that you can watch them now? haha But I get ya Also yes that race was so good! I thought it was all about...

Also yes that race was so good! I thought it was all about to go down but Febvre pulled away.. I don't really know how I feel about Cairoli getting beaten like this
its a quali race , you will never see Cairoli go full at a quali race ....
jemcee
4/10/2016 2:41am
Yeah ya right but I think Cairoli was pretty keen to run with him and probably even keener to beat him and kill a bit of that confidence but I was meaning what happened at Valkenswaard as well..
St Ann More
4/10/2016 3:20am
agn5009 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
You know that you can watch them now? haha But I get ya Also yes that race was so good! I thought it was all about...

Credit where credit is due though man, Febvre was on a mission!

He got up after they came together, passed Cairoli and gapped him by around 14 seconds in 10 or so laps.

Yes Cairoli might not go full at a quali race but he really needs to up his game today if he wants to fight for this title.

I think he'll turn it around, but when and whether it'll be to late is the problem...
4/10/2016 3:28am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2016 3:33am
Credit where credit is due though man, Febvre was on a mission! He got up after they came together, passed Cairoli and gapped him by around...

He got up after they came together, passed Cairoli and gapped him by around 14 seconds in 10 or so laps.

Yes Cairoli might not go full at a quali race but he really needs to up his game today if he wants to fight for this title.

I think he'll turn it around, but when and whether it'll be to late is the problem...
if you watched Cairoli in previous years , he likes to go full for a few rounds in quali just to check speed and lines ... he doesnt care coming in 8 or so in quali ....
the only problem now is , he isnt fit and 100% ....... Febvre went nuts and full throttle in thsi quali race , almost lost it a few times .... no credits given in a quali race ... at least we are going to see a good battle for the championship this year , many rounds to go ...agree he has to take some good points if he wants in the mix for championship , so far Febvre and Gajser are the ones to beat and most likely the 2 fighting for the championship if Cairoli,Desalle,Nagl etc dont step up
St Ann More
4/10/2016 4:14am
Credit where credit is due though man, Febvre was on a mission! He got up after they came together, passed Cairoli and gapped him by around...

if you watched Cairoli in previous years , he likes to go full for a few rounds in quali just to check speed and lines...
if you watched Cairoli in previous years , he likes to go full for a few rounds in quali just to check speed and lines ... he doesnt care coming in 8 or so in quali ....
the only problem now is , he isnt fit and 100% ....... Febvre went nuts and full throttle in thsi quali race , almost lost it a few times .... no credits given in a quali race ... at least we are going to see a good battle for the championship this year , many rounds to go ...agree he has to take some good points if he wants in the mix for championship , so far Febvre and Gajser are the ones to beat and most likely the 2 fighting for the championship if Cairoli,Desalle,Nagl etc dont step up
Watched Cairoli from the start, I know he's a tactician!

But Febvre made it worth watching, if you can't give credit for that, I don't know why you bother checking it out!
4/10/2016 4:28am
Watched Cairoli from the start, I know he's a tactician! But Febvre made it worth watching, if you can't give credit for that, I don't know...
Watched Cairoli from the start, I know he's a tactician!

But Febvre made it worth watching, if you can't give credit for that, I don't know why you bother checking it out!
like i said , its a quali race ...most dont even bother finishing 4 or 7 Wink
Crush
4/10/2016 4:42am
That track is just so good to watch... the variety of lines and ways to hit each corner, left to right to left to right... it's just awesome. Every track around the world should take note!
4/10/2016 1:08pm
In the 90's, unless you were from France where they had SX, it was a bad idea, in the early Naughties, unless you were French, an...
In the 90's, unless you were from France where they had SX, it was a bad idea, in the early Naughties, unless you were French, an even worse idea, now...given how prepared for SX the American amatures are, it's downright stupid. Why ruin a perfectly good thing going for you in the GPs for "the gamble" of not getting injured in SX in the US? Not worth it IMHO....

But he is going right?? So who am I to judge?...i was a massive Albee fan, then Langston, then Rattray..and Tortelli as well...so Im permanently jadded by the idea of GP greats going to the US.
Don't forget Roczen ... Gajser can do it too.

4/11/2016 10:45am
In the 90's, unless you were from France where they had SX, it was a bad idea, in the early Naughties, unless you were French, an...

Don't forget Roczen ... Gajser can do it too.

Touché Blush

....Roczen is one of kind...maybe Tim is as well...but the odds are not in his favour....

Post a reply to: mxgp Argentina quali heat. Febvre is a beast!

The Latest