mx vs atv all out

Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 8:36pm
lots of ads on the home page but can't find anything anywhere?
anyone know any more?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 2:12am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 4:21am
Not sure but it appears to be the new game that will be coming out. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be on Vital just yet?

Only for PS4 and Xbox One.

Ad redirects to their site but nothing new there or Facebook. Looks like it'll be more on the arcade side of things than simulator/MXGP. Bunch of different vehicles. Rare to see an ad that redirects to no information.

Maybe the MX vs ATV Unleashed name on the ESRB website was just a placeholder name in order to get a rating and they've finally came up with a name for it.

Here's a screenshot pic of the ad in case it gets taken down.

kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
9/14/2017 3:59am
If this isn't on PC, that'll be a massive disappointment to me.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
9/14/2017 4:14am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 4:21am
Here is an article talking about an "All In" edition...

Unfortunately describes it as the same MX VS ATV SX Encore, with all DLC.. not a new game....

This is either just a way to grab some more money from this, or a bundle, of all the old.. and a new game to come? Weird that there is a graphic for an "All Out" edition still.

http://www.thexboxhub.com/mx-vs-atv-edition-delivers-full-supercross-ex…

And a purchase page

https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/MX-vs-ATV-All-In-Edition/BZP918…
flatout111
9/14/2017 4:14am
Hmm. Well...a new MX game is good.

Not thrilled about adding more vehicles again. Plenty of games for those vehicles. I guess we shall see. All Out. Kinda odd title. Flat Out seems more flowing. Lol. Wink

Well, let's just hope for the best, I guess. They have the ability to make a good, authentic Simcade game. Lets just hope it leans towards the more realistic side instead of so arcade as Supercross Encore was.

The Shop

greenmx5
9/14/2017 4:22am
I believe the rating on the ESRB site for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PS4 was for the old game. There's a section in the Playstation store to download old PS2 games on PS4. I'm assuming that the games are rated again before they're re-released to the PS Store. This would make sense, because if you go to the wiki page showing the PS2 games available on PS4, it says TBA for Unleashed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStati…
greenmx5
9/14/2017 4:25am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 4:31am
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 4:25am
22Ryann wrote:
Here is an article talking about an "All In" edition... Unfortunately describes it as the same MX VS ATV SX Encore, with all DLC.. not a...

Unfortunately describes it as the same MX VS ATV SX Encore, with all DLC.. not a new game....

This is either just a way to grab some more money from this, or a bundle, of all the old.. and a new game to come? Weird that there is a graphic for an "All Out" edition still.

And a purchase page

That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for a while.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
9/14/2017 4:32am
22Ryann wrote:
Here is an article talking about an "All In" edition... Unfortunately describes it as the same MX VS ATV SX Encore, with all DLC.. not a...

And a purchase page

-MAVERICK- wrote:
That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for...
That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for a while.
Definitely, was released today.

But it is kind of odd timing if they are releasing a new game
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 4:32am
For the PC nerds the game will most likely be available for it later on like all the previous ones they've put out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 4:44am
greenmx5 wrote:
I believe the rating on the ESRB site for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PS4 was for the old game. There's a section in the Playstation...
I believe the rating on the ESRB site for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PS4 was for the old game. There's a section in the Playstation store to download old PS2 games on PS4. I'm assuming that the games are rated again before they're re-released to the PS Store. This would make sense, because if you go to the wiki page showing the PS2 games available on PS4, it says TBA for Unleashed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStati…
I'm not sure about that. I know that I've played MX vs ATV Untamed on PlayStation Now so perhaps Unleashed will eventually make its way on there for people to play.

With that being said Untamed doesn't show up anywhere on the ESRB website as a PS4 game and it also doesn't appear on the PEGI website.
SEE ARE125
9/14/2017 4:44am
So can I race monster trucks on replica SX tracks or not? I'm assuming I can since they're both Feld events. much ty
aeffertz
9/14/2017 5:15am
Yawn. Was hoping for a new game, not a bundle of previously released stuff.

Up next: MX VS ATV ALL OUT ENCORE

Same game except we've added an all new helmet and one SX track. $60
greenmx5
9/14/2017 5:18am
greenmx5 wrote:
I believe the rating on the ESRB site for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PS4 was for the old game. There's a section in the Playstation...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not sure about that. I know that I've played MX vs ATV Untamed on PlayStation Now so perhaps Unleashed will eventually make its way on...
I'm not sure about that. I know that I've played MX vs ATV Untamed on PlayStation Now so perhaps Unleashed will eventually make its way on there for people to play.

With that being said Untamed doesn't show up anywhere on the ESRB website as a PS4 game and it also doesn't appear on the PEGI website.
This is different from Playstation now. I can't remember where exactly that it's located on the Playstation Store, but there's a whole section of PS2 classics that you can download to your PS4. Games like GTA 3 and San Andreas, JAK 2 and 3, Max Payne, Twisted Metal. If you go to esrb.org and search games like GTA 3 and San Andreas, it lists them for PS2, PS3, and PS4. Hard disc for PS2 and downloads for PS3 and PS4.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
9/14/2017 5:21am
22Ryann wrote:

And a purchase page

-MAVERICK- wrote:
That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for...
I feel like they just keep releasing the same game over and over again.
flatout111
9/14/2017 5:35am
It's really time for this team to focus on All Out. Rehashing Supercross for the 4th time and bringing a 13 year game that is horribly dated is not the answer.

Well....we'll see.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 5:35am
aeffertz wrote:
Yawn. Was hoping for a new game, not a bundle of previously released stuff. Up next: MX VS ATV ALL OUT ENCORE Same game except we've...
Yawn. Was hoping for a new game, not a bundle of previously released stuff.

Up next: MX VS ATV ALL OUT ENCORE

Same game except we've added an all new helmet and one SX track. $60
I think MX vs ATV All Out is the new game.

All In edition is Supercross Encore with all the DLC included.

Two different games. I mean Supercross Encore isn't new but they're releasing the All In edition which is different than All Out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 5:38am
22Ryann wrote:

And a purchase page

-MAVERICK- wrote:
mxrider225 wrote:
I feel like they just keep releasing the same game over and over again.
I quit after Alive. Didn't bother with anything after that. Tried Supercross Encore and what a shit joke of a game that was.
9/14/2017 5:39am
Motofinne wrote:
Like i said. A "new" MVA game? [img]https://i.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/200.gif[/img]
Like i said. A "new" MVA game?

very true, we should all know better by now! haha
flatout111
9/14/2017 5:40am
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little more out of Encore. If it works and gives them more funds then no harm done. But I've spent enough on that game which I honestly haven't played in months.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 5:41am
greenmx5 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not sure about that. I know that I've played MX vs ATV Untamed on PlayStation Now so perhaps Unleashed will eventually make its way on...

greenmx5 wrote:
This is different from Playstation now. I can't remember where exactly that it's located on the Playstation Store, but there's a whole section of PS2 classics...
This is different from Playstation now. I can't remember where exactly that it's located on the Playstation Store, but there's a whole section of PS2 classics that you can download to your PS4. Games like GTA 3 and San Andreas, JAK 2 and 3, Max Payne, Twisted Metal. If you go to esrb.org and search games like GTA 3 and San Andreas, it lists them for PS2, PS3, and PS4. Hard disc for PS2 and downloads for PS3 and PS4.
I was going to take a look earlier on the PS4 but controller has been sitting on the desk for how don't know how many months. Completely dead but I'll try to look for it later today. Something tells me I've seen Unleashed on there before so we'll see.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 5:48am
flatout111 wrote:
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little...
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little more out of Encore. If it works and gives them more funds then no harm done. But I've spent enough on that game which I honestly haven't played in months.
I haven't spent a single cent on Supercross Encore. You're either a dedicated fan or you don't catch on very quick lol.

Hopefully this one brings something completely new or at the very least some of the old stuff people liked.

I'll more than likely purchase this one since I haven't played any MX games in years. I just hope it handles better than Supercross Encore. I'm not expecting this to be realistic on any scale.
flatout111
9/14/2017 6:05am
I'm a huge fan of MX games. Since only Rainbow and Milestone make them I always try to support them. With that being said, the super casual fan approach of Rainbow's games is not the right approach. Let's see what this one offers. If the rumored competition's game comes to fruition it may not matter what this one does whatsoever.

But until then, I'm glad to have another new MX game and just hope it is treated more seriously this time out.
JBecker 72
9/14/2017 6:23am
In for the let down. Though I do enjoy playing encore from time to time.
tprice07
9/14/2017 6:25am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not sure but it appears to be the new game that will be coming out. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be on Vital just yet? Only...
Not sure but it appears to be the new game that will be coming out. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be on Vital just yet?

Only for PS4 and Xbox One.

Ad redirects to their site but nothing new there or Facebook. Looks like it'll be more on the arcade side of things than simulator/MXGP. Bunch of different vehicles. Rare to see an ad that redirects to no information.

Maybe the MX vs ATV Unleashed name on the ESRB website was just a placeholder name in order to get a rating and they've finally came up with a name for it.

Here's a screenshot pic of the ad in case it gets taken down.

Looks like Vital jumped the gun on the ad...don't think it's supposed to be released via an ad to a site that doesn't mention a thing about it.
flatout111
9/14/2017 6:28am
I have to admit that i don't remember a huge outcry for utv vehicles on people's wish lists. Sigh.

Somewhat realistic physics and authenticity should take priority. I won't judge...yet. Hoping to be surprised.
9/14/2017 6:30am
flatout111 wrote:
Yeah All Out is def new. Adding more vehicles...ahem....but at least new and hopefully better. All In is a last ditch effort to get a little...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I haven't spent a single cent on Supercross Encore. You're either a dedicated fan or you don't catch on very quick lol. Hopefully this one brings...
I haven't spent a single cent on Supercross Encore. You're either a dedicated fan or you don't catch on very quick lol.

Hopefully this one brings something completely new or at the very least some of the old stuff people liked.

I'll more than likely purchase this one since I haven't played any MX games in years. I just hope it handles better than Supercross Encore. I'm not expecting this to be realistic on any scale.
you havnt played MXGP3?!?!?!
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
9/14/2017 6:32am
I must be the odd man out, but I've actually gotten to the point on Encore where it looks good while I'm playing. I like the game. Is it flawed? Sure, but I still enjoy playing it
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/14/2017 6:38am
greenmx5 wrote:
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the...
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by scratch (same guy on staff who originally did Reflex was back in charge of this)

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest