mx vs atv alive!

dramirez12
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:41am
the countdown on their page is on 0... but i see no viedeos or pictures or price...nothing.. where is everything
|
jatharp12
1/18/2011 6:10am
I'm not sure about the countdown, but the official trailer sucks. It seems to highlight crashing into other people. This was the most annoying part of the last one.
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
1/18/2011 6:17am
jatharp12 wrote:
I'm not sure about the countdown, but the official trailer sucks. It seems to highlight crashing into other people. This was the most annoying part of...
I'm not sure about the countdown, but the official trailer sucks. It seems to highlight crashing into other people. This was the most annoying part of the last one.
EXACTLY!

Sucks to watch the trailer and see all the riders bumping each other out.
That was really the most annoying part of the Reflex-Game!
rgmx-49
1/18/2011 6:21am
page closed for maintenance....
1/18/2011 7:24am
whats the point of a count down timer if they dont launch when the timer goes down. should have saved themself the grief and said itll be launched on a certain date. their facebook is littered with hate.

The Shop

72kiteboarder
1/18/2011 7:29am
They are a shitty game company. The online play for Reflex alone should warn you off of any game from them in the future.
1/18/2011 7:33am
idk, they say itll be worth the wait to see what the site brings us.
i have a feeling there wont be any pics or videos of the game. just basic information.
rgmx-49
1/18/2011 7:39am
lets hope its as good as they say its gonna be.
Triton
1/18/2011 8:04am
Hang tight, should be up soon. It's a lot of work to completely overhaul the site. The guys are on it. As for the trailer, you guys are really over thinking it, maybe it just means the collision has been fixed, I don't know. Smile More info will be rolling out explaining all of it.
40Plus_922mx
1/18/2011 8:04am
Reflex's problems. (Although I love the game)

1). Tuff blocks are too tuff. When was the last time you saw a rider float up into a tuff block with his rear wheel doing 3 mph and complete a front flip?

2). The AI riders are a tad too agresive imo. Although they do change a little in the different classes. The Pro level class they should race a little cleaner.

3). The green "save it" arrow should have the ability to be shut off.

4). Multi player off line racing should have better stuff like tourneys etc.

5). Much like MCM2 the nat tracks a too cartoonish. But the SX tracks are simply amazing.

6). It would be nice to be able to click past the 38 DD's when my little kids play the game.

7). Not enough TRACKS ! ! ! !
rgmx-49
1/18/2011 8:10am
the AI too aggressive? you sure your playing reflex
sfairbro
1/18/2011 8:16am
I can't wait for the new game. I have always enjoyed playing the past games with my son.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/18/2011 8:19am
40Plus_922mx

"6). It would be nice to be able to click past the 38 DD's when my little kids play the game. "

That's funny! Same for my kids, it's probably not necessary.

Can't wait for the new game.

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/18/2011 8:30am
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbc5TijjD3A&feature=related]official game play video![/url]
AI is pretty agro! I like how you can punch guys ... and the mud spots add to the challenge.
Flatliner
1/18/2011 8:33am
Triton wrote:
Hang tight, should be up soon. It's a lot of work to completely overhaul the site. The guys are on it. As for the trailer, you...
Hang tight, should be up soon. It's a lot of work to completely overhaul the site. The guys are on it. As for the trailer, you guys are really over thinking it, maybe it just means the collision has been fixed, I don't know. Smile More info will be rolling out explaining all of it.
Collision didn't bug me as much as the online. ( Having said that, for some reason its been ok the past little while)

I'm hoping you kinda kept the physics engine, It works.
Triton
1/18/2011 8:38am
I can start answering a few things starting tomorrow.
Grieby54
1/18/2011 8:42am
Triton wrote:
Why don't you just tell us what you can tell us when you can tell us instead of waiting for us to ask the questions you can answer? That'd be far less frustrating.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/18/2011 8:43am
Flatliner wrote:
Collision didn't bug me as much as the online. ( Having said that, for some reason its been ok the past little while) I'm hoping you...
Collision didn't bug me as much as the online. ( Having said that, for some reason its been ok the past little while)

I'm hoping you kinda kept the physics engine, It works.
Amen brother, my sentiments exactly the same!

The other night, reflex online was perfect only after a month of frustration, go figure.
AUS_Twisted
1/18/2011 8:45am Edited Date/Time 1/18/2011 8:46am
Triton wrote:
Hang tight, should be up soon. It's a lot of work to completely overhaul the site. The guys are on it. As for the trailer, you...
The problem with collision is regardless how good it works (especially with MX bikes) once you go online with people all over the world on non dedicated servers with pings all over the place (not to mention terrible bandwidth some people have) there will be problems. This was one of the best improvements from MCM1 to MCM2 with the no player collision option for Multi player and by memory I was one of the guys to push for that option in MCM2 beta testing.

I'm not sure why Rainbow removed that option since MCM2, with bikes flying around all over the place online theres always going to be problems.
Triton
1/18/2011 8:50am
Triton wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
Why don't you just tell us what you can tell us when you can tell us instead of waiting for us to ask the questions you...
Why don't you just tell us what you can tell us when you can tell us instead of waiting for us to ask the questions you can answer? That'd be far less frustrating.
I can do that too but I have to wait until tomorrow. That's when the press will start releasing info too.
1/18/2011 8:54am
The problem with collision is regardless how good it works (especially with MX bikes) once you go online with people all over the world on non...
The problem with collision is regardless how good it works (especially with MX bikes) once you go online with people all over the world on non dedicated servers with pings all over the place (not to mention terrible bandwidth some people have) there will be problems. This was one of the best improvements from MCM1 to MCM2 with the no player collision option for Multi player and by memory I was one of the guys to push for that option in MCM2 beta testing.

I'm not sure why Rainbow removed that option since MCM2, with bikes flying around all over the place online theres always going to be problems.
your right. i know when i play in a private room with just a few local buddies, we have zero problems with bikes bouncing all over. but if you get into a public room, people skip all over the place, on and off the track. looks like they crash but on their screen they are riding normal. i dont think that will get fixed.
1/18/2011 8:56am
Triton wrote:
I can do that too but I have to wait until tomorrow. That's when the press will start releasing info too.
so basically even tho the site is launching today, there still wont be any info until tomorrow?
Grieby54
1/18/2011 8:57am
Triton wrote:
Like I said. Tell us what you can when you can.
peelout
1/18/2011 9:35am
Triton wrote:
so basically even tho the site is launching today, there still wont be any info until tomorrow?
lol

this isn't even surprising to me anymore.

nytsmaC
1/18/2011 9:42am
Please tell us there is a turbo button!!!!!!!
1/18/2011 9:42am
yea, gotta love them putting all this hype into the site launching today and giving us all kinds of info. now all the sudden theres limits on the info. i think they are worried about people not liking it or negative feedback. ive never seen so much cover up for a game.
1/18/2011 9:46am
nytsmaC wrote:
Please tell us there is a turbo button!!!!!!!
no but i heard roczen was working on the game with them, and talked them into an ejecto button.

NeWskoolmxer
1/18/2011 9:57am
I really like the SX tracks in Reflex but the MX not so much both of them were just not realistic as they could be. I would love to see lots more tracks, A career mode to go from riding mini's all the way to 450's, and real REPLICA tracks and bikes.
1/18/2011 10:01am
I really like the SX tracks in Reflex but the MX not so much both of them were just not realistic as they could be. I...
I really like the SX tracks in Reflex but the MX not so much both of them were just not realistic as they could be. I would love to see lots more tracks, A career mode to go from riding mini's all the way to 450's, and real REPLICA tracks and bikes.
im with ya, except for riding minis. career from like B class to pros.

Post a reply to: mx vs atv alive!

The Latest