missed todays race

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:45pm
Brief recap on the motos please?

im looking at results and it looked like a weird weekend of racing! any videos gonna be up? (im riding tomorrow so ill miss SPEED's broadcast too)
|
swizcore
8/28/2010 8:03pm
It was weird.
Short had a mechanical issue in first practice, didn't qualify but got last gate pick due to top ten in pts rule.
Short and Metty ran out of gas with 1/2 lap to go in moto 1. Oh and Metty was leading at the time, the whole moto too.
Short got sideswiped at the start of moto 2, the nightmare continued.
Nick Wey had an awesome race to 6th OA (but you wouldnt see that on Speed anyhow)
Tommy Hahn burned a clutch and was "pissed"- thats a quote.

I'll let someone else do the Lites, my typing finger is tired...
calimxer91
8/28/2010 8:06pm
Ddavis wrote:
Brief recap on the motos please? im looking at results and it looked like a weird weekend of racing! any videos gonna be up? (im riding...

im looking at results and it looked like a weird weekend of racing! any videos gonna be up? (im riding tomorrow so ill miss SPEED's broadcast too)
Not on tomorrow.You missed everything.
TerryK
8/28/2010 8:12pm
Ddavis wrote:
Brief recap on the motos please? im looking at results and it looked like a weird weekend of racing! any videos gonna be up? (im riding...

calimxer91 wrote:
Not on tomorrow.You missed everything.
lol, I was just thinking that. It was JUST on dude!

Post a reply to: missed todays race

The Latest