members

piambro
8/22/2006 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 2:44pm
hi there, is any way to browse thru the members to add people to the friends list? I know there are some buddies out there but I can't contact them!
|
Camp332
8/22/2006 1:02pm
This too gibby. Do it!
BIGDESTO
8/22/2006 1:38pm
Camp332 wrote:
This too gibby. Do it!
HOW ABOUT SEEING WHO'S ON???
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/22/2006 2:06pm
They're actually working on the search for the Community area as I type this. Smile
mpy
8/22/2006 5:02pm
GuyB wrote:
They're actually working on the search for the Community area as I type this. Smile
What about clicking any member name in this forum to show the profile of that member? That way you can (possible) put a face to the poster...

The Shop

Amanda
8/23/2006 9:57am
I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any chance we might be seeing that in the future of vital mx?
huck
8/23/2006 10:09am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:52pm
Amanda wrote:
I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any chance we...
I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any chance we might be seeing that in the future of vital mx?
Amanda wrote:

This is not "moto talk", never has been, never will be!!

Of course, maybe I'm just jealous because I don't have any "buddies" to search!
Amanda
8/23/2006 10:24am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:52pm
Amanda wrote:
I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any chance we...
huck wrote:
[b]Amanda wrote:[/b] [quote]I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any...
Amanda wrote:

Of course, maybe I'm just jealous because I don't have any "buddies" to search!
huck wrote:
Amanda wrote:
[quote]I think a buddy search is much needed, and may be a section to see who is online now, Kindda like moto talk. Any chance we might be seeing that in the future of vital mx?

Of course, maybe I'm just jealous because I don't have any "buddies" to search![/quote]

I’m not asking for another mototalk, One is def enough! But it would be nice to see who’s on Vital. Tongue At least I think so.
BIGDESTO
8/23/2006 10:43am
GuyB wrote:
mpy wrote:
What about clicking any member name in this forum to show the profile of that member? That way you can (possible) put a face to the...
What about clicking any member name in this forum to show the profile of that member? That way you can (possible) put a face to the poster...
mpy wrote:

you can already the little head on the bottom left of your post, shows profile
MikeD
8/23/2006 11:27am
I hope this never becomes another Moto Talk. Their are too many angry bench racers trying to prove something from their PC. I won't even go on to see what's happening anymore because someone is always posting something out of line to get everyone fired up. People need their own opinion, but some people just spout off to see what the rest of the board is going to say. This site is great and I hope with all of the current media that everyone can stay focused on moto and not smack talk. That's my two cents.Blink
Universal
8/23/2006 11:29am
MikeD wrote:
I hope this never becomes another Moto Talk. Their are too many angry bench racers trying to prove something from their PC. I won't even go...
I hope this never becomes another Moto Talk. Their are too many angry bench racers trying to prove something from their PC. I won't even go on to see what's happening anymore because someone is always posting something out of line to get everyone fired up. People need their own opinion, but some people just spout off to see what the rest of the board is going to say. This site is great and I hope with all of the current media that everyone can stay focused on moto and not smack talk. That's my two cents.Blink
AMEN Mikey!Cool
Amanda
8/23/2006 11:31am
MikeD wrote:
I hope this never becomes another Moto Talk. Their are too many angry bench racers trying to prove something from their PC. I won't even go...
Ill give you two thumbs, for your two cents!Wink
mpy
8/23/2006 2:59pm
GuyB wrote:
mpy wrote:
What about clicking any member name in this forum to show the profile of that member? That way you can (possible) put a face to the...
BIGDESTO wrote:
[b]mpy wrote:[/b] [quote]What about clicking any member name in this forum to show the profile of that member? That way you can (possible) put a face...
mpy wrote:

BIGDESTO wrote:

Ok. Thanks!

Post a reply to: members

The Latest