lindros/alessi...carbon copy program

hammertime
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:01am
this just popped into my head....

ever seen top amatuer talent...
fucked family's that created hate on the athlete that the "boy" never deserved
early results and domination that were overidden by pressure, hate hype and injury.
failure and lack of motovation once enjoyed a clean season

potential mega young talent was destroyed by parents yap /holdouts, and media relation inibility......then a few great, but not full title seasons when healthy...

then swamped by newer, younger talent....and a lack of ability to race in a pack without those god given holeshots that were always there....cause of that stupid 350 experiment.

when mike was on, he lost 2 250 titles in the last moto to villy, and was the only 450 rider to ever cover james on a 450 for a half moto other than rc....just like lindros played with gretzky and lemieux at 18 yrs old in canada cup.....then had flashes of rocking the nhl in goals, hits and fights.....yet the package just burned out and was gone. that's mike 2012.....sorry to say!
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
10/23/2010 4:27am
Right , Rick.....just like Windham was done 5 years ago? LOL Smile

Dude seriously, I don't see Mike Alessi fading away anytime soon.
I see him getting it figured out and progressing for a while. Wink
He has KTM behind him,which seems to have a strong program so far on paper for 2011.
They won a world championship on that so called "stupid 350 experiment",don't forget that.
I'm sure KTM learned alot in 2010 and so did Mike.
They just need to put the puzzle together.
Don't count him out just yet. Wink
MXR
10/23/2010 4:45am
Mike will have a tough time breaking the top ten again next year . It was hard for him this year with many of the top guys out of action . A healthy Stewart and RV back racing along with the new crop of 450 riders on thier game like Canard and Pourcel the future ain't to bright for the hype . In 2011 he could just be another mid pack rider making a good paycheck .
Towelie
10/23/2010 7:10am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2010 7:11am
Only time will tell. Between now and that time, just smoke some weed and try to love one another. ass fuckers

Post a reply to: lindros/alessi...carbon copy program

The Latest