jake moss broken arm

jmkmx271
10/20/2009 3:42pm
Jake broke his wrist and had surgery on Sunday. He's doing fine and will be 100% ready for supercross. This will not interfere with negotiations with anyone.
Sliim280
10/20/2009 3:48pm
good to hear. tons of talent and lots of fun to watch on the bike he is, or you are? lol
jmkmx271
10/20/2009 4:26pm
Sliim280 wrote:
good to hear. tons of talent and lots of fun to watch on the bike he is, or you are? lol
lol for the last time, Im not Jake, just a friend Grinning

The Shop

Sliim280
10/20/2009 4:38pm
Sliim280 wrote:
jmkmx271 wrote:
hahah ok ok ok
mxmaniac08
10/20/2009 4:46pm
Sliim280 wrote:
jmkmx271 wrote:
Is it Matt......Whistling
jmkmx271
10/20/2009 5:06pm
mmm mayyybe EvilShockedLaughing no no. not Jake or Matt. You can guess for 1 million years and you'll never get it Smile
googs
10/20/2009 5:24pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
mmm mayyybe EvilShockedLaughing no no. not Jake or Matt. You can guess for 1 million years and you'll never get it Smile
Well if your'e jakes mate....

1) how bad is the break?? wrist injuries have ended a few careers...and it was reported as a wrist break initally.

2) Is he staying with his current ride or does he have a shot at the suzk seat?

wish him a speedy recovery from all his fans on Vital.......Smile
googs
10/20/2009 5:29pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
i'll take a shot.......

his cousin..?

his girlfriend??

his boyfriend???????nuttin wrong with dat......

his sponsor.....

his step brother...

his personal trainer?

his physio?

his doctor? (must be makin some $$$ there)....

his mum.....?

chad reed............
staycasted
10/20/2009 5:51pm
good thing the navicular surgery has come a long way since the days of rick johnson. Not sure if thats what Jake broke but that used to be a bad break.
jmkmx271
10/20/2009 5:52pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
googs wrote:
Well if your'e jakes mate.... 1) how bad is the break?? wrist injuries have ended a few careers...and it was reported as a wrist break initally...

1) how bad is the break?? wrist injuries have ended a few careers...and it was reported as a wrist break initally.

It will NOT end his career in any way shape or form. He will have a full recovery and be back on the bike at the LATEST 6 weeks. On the ride thing cant say.

And CRAP you got me! It's Chad... Laughing YEAH RIGHT...keep guessin Laughing

Cygnus
10/20/2009 5:59pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
googs wrote:
i'll take a shot....... his cousin..? his girlfriend?? his boyfriend???????nuttin wrong with dat...... his sponsor..... his step brother... his personal trainer? his physio? his doctor? (must...
i'll take a shot.......

his cousin..?

his girlfriend??

his boyfriend???????nuttin wrong with dat......

his sponsor.....

his step brother...

his personal trainer?

his physio?

his doctor? (must be makin some $$$ there)....

his mum.....?

chad reed............
It's his cousin's girlfriend's sponsor's stepbrohter's personal trainer's physio's doctor's mother.
googs
10/20/2009 6:24pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
googs wrote:
Well if your'e jakes mate.... 1) how bad is the break?? wrist injuries have ended a few careers...and it was reported as a wrist break initally...

jmkmx271 wrote:
It will NOT end his career in any way shape or form. He will have a full recovery and be back on the bike at the...
It will NOT end his career in any way shape or form. He will have a full recovery and be back on the bike at the LATEST 6 weeks. On the ride thing cant say.

sorry ...slow day.........

well the only two good 450 rides left are with RD at suzk and the mystery 3rd rider at Kawi with reedy and RV.......sounds like he has a good chance with either. Kawi owe him another shot i would suggest...otherwise back to TLD(?)

left or right wrist???

"staycasted" has a good point ..not as bad as it used to be ......
jmkmx271
10/20/2009 6:28pm
googs wrote:

jmkmx271 wrote:
It will NOT end his career in any way shape or form. He will have a full recovery and be back on the bike at the...

googs wrote:
sorry ...slow day......... well the only two good 450 rides left are with RD at suzk and the mystery 3rd rider at Kawi with reedy and...
sorry ...slow day.........

well the only two good 450 rides left are with RD at suzk and the mystery 3rd rider at Kawi with reedy and RV.......sounds like he has a good chance with either. Kawi owe him another shot i would suggest...otherwise back to TLD(?)

left or right wrist???

"staycasted" has a good point ..not as bad as it used to be ......
Left.

k now I got to stop talking about it before I say something Im not supposed to. Even though i probably already have Grinning
Devil1nNj
10/20/2009 6:30pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
googs wrote:

jmkmx271 wrote:

I know! I know! you're the dude who thinks it's cool that you're friends with Jake, and enjoys the 4-6 minutes where people will guess how you're associated with a rider you keep dropping inside info about.
Oh, man! I'm totally gonna figure out who you are!
Oh wait is that a post about 2 strokes? That has to have some super interesting facts and opinions in it.
What were we talking about? Ahh who cares, couldn't have been that interesting, I'm out.....
jmkmx271
10/20/2009 6:37pm
googs wrote:

jmkmx271 wrote:

Devil1nNj wrote:
I know! I know! you're the dude who thinks it's cool that you're friends with Jake, and enjoys the 4-6 minutes where people will guess how...
I know! I know! you're the dude who thinks it's cool that you're friends with Jake, and enjoys the 4-6 minutes where people will guess how you're associated with a rider you keep dropping inside info about.
Oh, man! I'm totally gonna figure out who you are!
Oh wait is that a post about 2 strokes? That has to have some super interesting facts and opinions in it.
What were we talking about? Ahh who cares, couldn't have been that interesting, I'm out.....
ShockedLaughing
googs
10/20/2009 6:43pm
jmkmx271 wrote:

You'll slip up sooner or later...........they all do.........Evil
creed
10/20/2009 7:03pm
Is it the same injury he sufferred before last years sx in australia and he rode the first 2 rounds with.
Hope he gets back asap, and scores the ride in the USA.
500guy
10/20/2009 7:46pm
jmkmx271 wrote:
Jake broke his wrist and had surgery on Sunday. He's doing fine and will be 100% ready for supercross. This will not interfere with negotiations with...
Jake broke his wrist and had surgery on Sunday. He's doing fine and will be 100% ready for supercross. This will not interfere with negotiations with anyone.
ha ha ha right , This is wishful thinking. The guy is like Hepler always hurt.
mxgoon
10/20/2009 9:06pm
Wish you were like Hepler and MIA!
500guy
10/20/2009 9:14pm
mxgoon wrote:
Wish you were like Hepler and MIA!
After you dipshit
Jake-247
10/21/2009 3:04am
jmkmx271 wrote:
Jake broke his wrist and had surgery on Sunday. He's doing fine and will be 100% ready for supercross. This will not interfere with negotiations with...
500guy wrote:
Yep.
Loose
10/21/2009 4:36am
500guy wrote:
Been following his career for long Jay?

He'll be there
41NDT
10/21/2009 5:52am
jmkmx271 wrote:
Pingree
500guy
10/21/2009 7:08am
500guy wrote:
Loose wrote:

He'll be there
I got no beef with Moss, I was just pointing out he is hurt what seems to me a bunch.

With all the available talent I doubt he's going to be having a Factory Suzuki ride waiting for him when he's healed up.
KnowItAll
10/21/2009 8:38am
500guy wrote:
Loose wrote:

He'll be there
500guy wrote:
I got no beef with Moss, I was just pointing out he is hurt what seems to me a bunch. With all the available talent I...
I got no beef with Moss, I was just pointing out he is hurt what seems to me a bunch.

With all the available talent I doubt he's going to be having a Factory Suzuki ride waiting for him when he's healed up.
Fo show...!
Old Mate
10/28/2009 11:42pm
Jake broke his left radius and drs have told us he will be fully healed in 6 weeks. So good to go for A1.
Old Mate
10/28/2009 11:43pm
500guy wrote:
Loose wrote:

He'll be there
500guy wrote:
I got no beef with Moss, I was just pointing out he is hurt what seems to me a bunch. With all the available talent I...

Ive been following his career for a very long time and actually he has had very few injuries
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
10/29/2009 12:32am
Old Mate wrote:
Jake broke his left radius and drs have told us he will be fully healed in 6 weeks. So good to go for A1.
any word on what color bike he will be riding ?
DD410
10/29/2009 12:46am
are you kyle tobin? no?

Post a reply to: jake moss broken arm

The Latest