how to ??

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:47am
sorry if my english is not good ,

i would know the better way to turn pro and get sponsored...i know there is not a lot of people who can do that but i really want to try because it is my dream and i think i could have some chance because i got some skills in motocross.for exemple, last year i was racing on the provincial pro class and i winn every 12 races.i heared a lot about loretta lynn but i dont know how to get qualifyed for this ... i am 17yrold , i live in canada but i have no problem with going living in usa and the money is not a problem for me ... thnk you for any types of help. i just want to try it so if annybody know how to get there just show me thx a lot
|
mxb2
3/16/2011 5:59pm
E mail me your credit card #, let me know what the max is and we ll go from there! LOL.
TDeath21
3/16/2011 6:13pm Edited Date/Time 3/16/2011 6:13pm
Well the first thing you'll have to do is qualify for Loretta's. The regional qualifiers are listed here. (http://www.mxptv.com/2010/12/2011-loretta-lynns-regional-qualifier-sche…) Enter into whichever event is closest to you. It won't be easy to even qualify for Loretta's, as it is the most prestigious Amateur National in the nation. If you get there, you'll have to perform well to catch the eye of any sponsor or scout that might be looking for a rider. I wouldn't recommend going straight to the A class, but if you're as good as you say then maybe you can. Good luck.

The Shop

Old Mate
3/16/2011 6:50pm
Come to Australia and race our U19 motocross and Supercross series, i own like the Aus version of Millsaps training facility if you need a place to stay and train, both my boys have been Pro AMA and Aus is a good stepping stone.Contact on the site below.
TerryK
3/16/2011 9:23pm
sorry if my english is not good , i would know the better way to turn pro and get sponsored...i know there is not a lot...
sorry if my english is not good ,

i would know the better way to turn pro and get sponsored...i know there is not a lot of people who can do that but i really want to try because it is my dream and i think i could have some chance because i got some skills in motocross.for exemple, last year i was racing on the provincial pro class and i winn every 12 races.i heared a lot about loretta lynn but i dont know how to get qualifyed for this ... i am 17yrold , i live in canada but i have no problem with going living in usa and the money is not a problem for me ... thnk you for any types of help. i just want to try it so if annybody know how to get there just show me thx a lot
Hit a local CMRC qualifier and try to qualify for the Walton Trans Can amateur national in Walton Ontario. You'll race there against Canada's top amateur prospects and you can compare your speed against them. If you do well there then do a Loretta Lynn's qualifier in the closest US track to you.

Good luck!!
SwapperMX
3/17/2011 4:08am
Old Mate wrote:
Come to Australia and race our U19 motocross and Supercross series, i own like the Aus version of Millsaps training facility if you need a place...
Come to Australia and race our U19 motocross and Supercross series, i own like the Aus version of Millsaps training facility if you need a place to stay and train, both my boys have been Pro AMA and Aus is a good stepping stone.Contact on the site below.
This would be your best option. Look at what PJ was able to achieve, and get himself a leg up going back to the USA. Also, Hansen basically turned his career around on the back of his stint here in Aus. If money is no object, get on a plane, stay at "old mate's" house, (didnt want to use your real name old mate without prior approval) buy a couple of bikes and go racing. The talent is deep, and if you want to make a name for yourself, start winning races. If you can, the motocross world will be at your feet. Best of luck, and hopefully you make it "down under"

Post a reply to: how to ??

The Latest