how do you think tyler bowers will do

Idaho747
Edited Date/Time 12/14/2014 6:33am
Personally I think he is going to be very good. When he has jumped in as a replacement rider he really impressed me. I'm very curious on how he will do for a whole 250 season. What do you guys think?
|
hvaughn88
12/11/2014 3:46pm
I think he will do well (and probably piss some people off in the process). It's gonna be fun to watch.
mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
12/11/2014 3:49pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I think he will do well (and probably piss some people off in the process). It's gonna be fun to watch.
Vaughn, I think you're exactly right about pissing people off. Arenacross aggression will catch a few off guard in the first few races.
SKlein
12/11/2014 3:56pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
mgifracing wrote:
Vaughn, I think you're exactly right about pissing people off. Arenacross aggression will catch a few off guard in the first few races.
I'm pretty sure we'll see similar things from JA, Tomac and Barcia. Those dudes aren't afraid to show a wheel if needed.
12/11/2014 4:06pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
mgifracing wrote:
I think that will make for some good racing though.

The Shop

davistld01
12/11/2014 4:14pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 4:15pm
I think Bowers will win the West...AND piss a lot of people off in the process.
Frodad78
12/11/2014 4:20pm
I think he's going to do very well. I don't know him to be a guy that crashes alot either. I say he wins it with consistency.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/11/2014 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 4:48pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
mgifracing wrote:
And hes a big guy so he can move people out of the way. Arenacross aggression is no different than SX other than its at a much slower speed. With the exception of Bowers the riders that are running the AX series are there for the simple reason that they don't have much of a shot in the SX series. Bowers has proven himself worthy to be a contender for a championship in the big show.
12/11/2014 4:27pm
davistld01 wrote:
TyBo will be wearing that #1 Jersey backwards by round 7.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
12/11/2014 4:37pm
As long as everyone keeps their hands off his veggies, he should be a top contender for the title Silly
MJC
12/11/2014 4:40pm
well
Gringoe
12/11/2014 5:00pm
Is musquin riding west?

I think it's between bowers hill/musquin or Webb
motorush
12/11/2014 5:18pm
Bowers will win. It's neat as a fan to see some aggressive riding.
PTECH
12/11/2014 5:27pm
I could be wrong but I'm not expecting a championship out him. I think he'll do well no doubt but I dont think he's got the raw speed to win up against some of these kids. Musquin, Hill, Bogle, Webb and Martin will have him covered I think. Heck even Davalos. He's a veteran and has championship experience but I still just dont see it. Unless all those dudes all end up on one coast and he's on the other. Or if some people wad themselves. Still however he does I give him major props for leaving AX and coming to SX. That takes guts for sure. I wish him all the best.
Steve 396
12/11/2014 5:28pm
I say top 2 but not sure if he will win. Really glad he is racing SX though, it should be interesting.
Gringoe
12/11/2014 5:30pm
PTECH wrote:
I could be wrong but I'm not expecting a championship out him. I think he'll do well no doubt but I dont think he's got the...
I could be wrong but I'm not expecting a championship out him. I think he'll do well no doubt but I dont think he's got the raw speed to win up against some of these kids. Musquin, Hill, Bogle, Webb and Martin will have him covered I think. Heck even Davalos. He's a veteran and has championship experience but I still just dont see it. Unless all those dudes all end up on one coast and he's on the other. Or if some people wad themselves. Still however he does I give him major props for leaving AX and coming to SX. That takes guts for sure. I wish him all the best.
You realize in a worst case scenario he will only have to race half the people you listed?
machine
12/11/2014 5:50pm
Around 5th place all year...
12/11/2014 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 6:01pm
PTECH wrote:
I could be wrong but I'm not expecting a championship out him. I think he'll do well no doubt but I dont think he's got the...
Davalos? Cmon, whats this his 11th year on a 250? Last year was as good as we've seen him and it wasnt all that impressive. No disrespect, I just don't see him being a threat.
fidiot
12/12/2014 4:59am Edited Date/Time 12/12/2014 5:00am
davistld01 wrote:
^^^This

The guy is tough as an anvil. I've never heard of another rider breaking a collarbone on a Tuesday, having it plated, then racing that Saturday night. Risky move, but that kind of commitment saved him losing the AX championship.

visser62
12/12/2014 7:47am
I see Bowers playing a spoiler, but not a contender.
BobbyM
12/12/2014 8:29am
NV825 wrote:
As long as everyone keeps their hands off his veggies, he should be a top contender for the title Silly
carrots and peas...?
Scrubadub
12/12/2014 8:40am
He will be top 5 for sure. I sure hope Wharton is racing the same coast as Bowers. I don't think Tyler B is finished punting him into oblivion. Should be fun to watch.
TeamGreen
12/12/2014 9:46am
Race winner and title contender.
Which coast is Cooper racing?
Which coast is Hill racing?
Sandberm
12/12/2014 11:55am
3rd place guy with one win. 2nd OA in points.

I'm just pumped the guy is getting a full blown comitment from a quality team to give it another shot. I think him being on Pro-Circuit is well earned.
12/12/2014 12:04pm
PTECH wrote:
Agree.
PTECH
12/13/2014 12:46pm
PTECH wrote:
Davalos? Cmon, whats this his 11th year on a 250? Last year was as good as we've seen him and it wasnt all that impressive. No...
Davalos? Cmon, whats this his 11th year on a 250? Last year was as good as we've seen him and it wasnt all that impressive. No disrespect, I just don't see him being a threat.
Yeah I do think Davalos is threat after his results last year. IMO, he was the second fastest guy out there after Cianciarulo. After winning a few races this last year I think he could do some damage this year if he adapts well to the husky. Though would it surprise me if he crashed his brains out and finished 10th? No.
Cashmore
12/13/2014 1:05pm
PTECH wrote:
Yeah I do think Davalos is threat after his results last year. IMO, he was the second fastest guy out there after Cianciarulo. After winning a...
Yeah I do think Davalos is threat after his results last year. IMO, he was the second fastest guy out there after Cianciarulo. After winning a few races this last year I think he could do some damage this year if he adapts well to the husky. Though would it surprise me if he crashed his brains out and finished 10th? No.
Did you watch the races last year? Davalos was faster than AC... so you have that backwards.

I think bowers will be a threat to the title from the very first round. It's going to be another great year of racing! I'm more curious to see how he does outdoors.
gharmon
12/13/2014 1:16pm
PTECH wrote:
Yeah I do think Davalos is threat after his results last year. IMO, he was the second fastest guy out there after Cianciarulo. After winning a...
Cashmore wrote:
Did you watch the races last year? Davalos was faster than AC... so you have that backwards. I think bowers will be a threat to the...
Did you watch the races last year? Davalos was faster than AC... so you have that backwards.

I think bowers will be a threat to the title from the very first round. It's going to be another great year of racing! I'm more curious to see how he does outdoors.
I thought he had him covered as well in most the races. AC was a benefactor of some Davalos wrecks last year.
12/13/2014 1:44pm
davistld01 wrote:
fidiot wrote:
^^^This The guy is tough as an anvil. I've never heard of another rider breaking a collarbone on a Tuesday, having it plated, then racing that...
^^^This

The guy is tough as an anvil. I've never heard of another rider breaking a collarbone on a Tuesday, having it plated, then racing that Saturday night. Risky move, but that kind of commitment saved him losing the AX championship.

You never heard of the man they called Yogi then.....plated his broken arm and raced a national.
TooOldToPlay
12/13/2014 4:34pm
In light of the loss of AC for this SX season, I predict Mitch will be very happy he decided to add Bower's to the roster.

Post a reply to: how do you think tyler bowers will do

The Latest