how ass backwards this MEC ...

zippy895
Edited Date/Time 10/16/2014 5:07pm
you can race basically anything you want.meaning one off works for example,but Stewart ,with this tue crap was questioned .enough to make noise if he can or cannot race this event...
shouldn't of been a question ,just like the red bull event that he entered.
dear MEC,Stewart may not be a monster rider,but he is part of the equation of pulling in a large crowd.
|
MiSledder
10/16/2014 6:27am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2014 6:27am
politics is in every aspect of racing, You really think MEC wont take advantage of this to keep him away and better the chances of a Monster sponsored riders winning? how many monster riders at straight rhythm?

BTW I hope Im wrong
fidiot
10/16/2014 6:35am
No more JS threads!
IWreckALot
10/16/2014 6:37am
MiSledder wrote:
politics is in every aspect of racing, You really think MEC wont take advantage of this to keep him away and better the chances of a...
politics is in every aspect of racing, You really think MEC wont take advantage of this to keep him away and better the chances of a Monster sponsored riders winning? how many monster riders at straight rhythm?

BTW I hope Im wrong
I absolutely hope Stewart can compete, and I think he absolutely could win it if he can keep from hitting the ground. His battle with RV last year was awesome to watch.

Having said that, I don't think they're all that concerned about him. There are several other Red Bull/ non Monster riders that pose a higher risk of winning than James. Namely Roczen, Dungey and Canard and Tomac (for Muscle Milk?) I'm strictly speaking based on recent racing (not specifically MEC) experience. With RV not racing this, I think JS has a better chance. Just my opinion.
MiSledder
10/16/2014 6:39am
MiSledder wrote:
politics is in every aspect of racing, You really think MEC wont take advantage of this to keep him away and better the chances of a...

BTW I hope Im wrong
IWreckALot wrote:
I absolutely hope Stewart can compete, and I think he absolutely could win it if he can keep from hitting the ground. His battle with RV...
I absolutely hope Stewart can compete, and I think he absolutely could win it if he can keep from hitting the ground. His battle with RV last year was awesome to watch.

Having said that, I don't think they're all that concerned about him. There are several other Red Bull/ non Monster riders that pose a higher risk of winning than James. Namely Roczen, Dungey and Canard and Tomac (for Muscle Milk?) I'm strictly speaking based on recent racing (not specifically MEC) experience. With RV not racing this, I think JS has a better chance. Just my opinion.
So you agree

The Shop

zippy895
10/16/2014 7:03am
fidiot wrote:
No more JS threads!
if you read the topic heading,its not a Stewart thread.
its about MEC.
zippy895
10/16/2014 7:05am
roczen is not racing the MEC
ATKpilot99
10/16/2014 7:06am
This is a great idea . They should run the track backwards for a moto.
O___o
10/16/2014 7:09am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
IWreckALot wrote:
I absolutely hope Stewart can compete, and I think he absolutely could win it if he can keep from hitting the ground. His battle with RV...

Some of the riders you listed as "higher risk of winning" aren't even racing the damned thing.

Did you watch the race last year? He was 1 gate malfunction away from the million, and rattled RV so hard he had a mental breakdown inside of that helmet. Has a chance without RV racing? He sent RV to his "RV " last year with his head in his hands.
tvo314
10/16/2014 7:41am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2014 7:41am
"backwords". Someone's backwards here and it's not the MEC.
Moto75
10/16/2014 7:45am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
LOL... Stewart fills the seats, more people tune into watch & brings ratings up, which means more publicity for Monster. They have no interest in keeping him out of the event. If your statement were accurate, they could just make it open to Monster sponsored riders only & their ratings would be in the toilet.

Besides, with no James, Red Bull riders still have a great shot at winning.
Flip109
10/16/2014 8:11am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
Moto75 wrote:
LOL... Stewart fills the seats, more people tune into watch & brings ratings up, which means more publicity for Monster. They have no interest in keeping...
LOL... Stewart fills the seats, more people tune into watch & brings ratings up, which means more publicity for Monster. They have no interest in keeping him out of the event. If your statement were accurate, they could just make it open to Monster sponsored riders only & their ratings would be in the toilet.

Truth
MiSledder
10/16/2014 9:19am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
Moto75 wrote:
LOL... Stewart fills the seats, more people tune into watch & brings ratings up, which means more publicity for Monster. They have no interest in keeping...

People watch weather stewart races or not, You know people who wont watch unless JS is racing?
BD233
10/16/2014 9:35am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
Moto75 wrote:

MiSledder wrote:
People watch weather stewart races or not, You know people who wont watch unless JS is racing?
I mean, we have to watch the weather right...who wants to ride in the rain.....JS takes it all if he rides...if not, Canard or Barcia...
Moto75
10/16/2014 10:06am
MiSledder wrote:

BTW I hope Im wrong
Moto75 wrote:

MiSledder wrote:
Absolutely!

Not everyone is a die hard fan like you, in fact most aren't. The majority of people that fill the stadiums probably couldn't name more than a handful of riders. Take the biggest of those names out of the equation & you loose much of their interest. The statistics for how many more seats are filled when JS races have been posted before. Can't find them now, but it was way beyond a margin of error. Something like a 15% bump when he races.

Post a reply to: how ass backwards this MEC ...

The Latest