great clip bout magoo

BobbyM
2/2/2012 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2012 6:19pm
|
Bauer
2/2/2012 4:00pm
It makes me so sad to think about how Danny ended up. He was a good guy and a pretty good friend. He had faults, for sure, but we all do and I think he really did deserve better. RIP, Danny, we had some good races and some wild times, for sure.
2/2/2012 4:22pm
667,000 dollars in 1985 to ride Kawasakis in Europe, first ride paralyzed.

talk about top to bottom in one moto.
jimmie
2/2/2012 4:36pm
Can't say I haven't see that clip before (I have the DVD).

Danny's life was so full of extremes, both good and bad, and he handled it just about as well as anyone else could.

Nice post.
2/2/2012 4:56pm
I am always hesitant to click on Magoo films because of the footage of his Paris crash. The most disburbing moto clip of all time, I think. And I've seen a lot. Never want to see it again.

The Shop

2/2/2012 5:04pm
I am always hesitant to click on Magoo films because of the footage of his Paris crash. The most disburbing moto clip of all time, I...
I am always hesitant to click on Magoo films because of the footage of his Paris crash. The most disburbing moto clip of all time, I think. And I've seen a lot. Never want to see it again.
it's in there, and you are right, its right up there with the Theisman leg break for me.
Sully
2/2/2012 5:07pm
I am always hesitant to click on Magoo films because of the footage of his Paris crash. The most disburbing moto clip of all time, I...
Same with me. In my opinion, Magoo has the best moto clip of all time (his pass on Steve Wise at Superbikers) and the worst (his crash).
scooterB
2/2/2012 5:35pm
What an inspirational dude. Powerful stuff there
2/2/2012 6:19pm
Sully wrote:
Same with me. In my opinion, Magoo has the best moto clip of all time (his pass on Steve Wise at Superbikers) and the worst (his...
Same with me. In my opinion, Magoo has the best moto clip of all time (his pass on Steve Wise at Superbikers) and the worst (his crash).
he looked the wrong way!!

Post a reply to: great clip bout magoo

The Latest