gp's on tv

PaleBlue
3/27/2010 7:52am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2010 7:53am
No, it's your TV system. European tv systems are so much better it makes HD almost pointless. Our American friends thought they were watching HD when they came over - were disappointed to find out that was the level of the 'free' stuff. The non HD US SX - now that is poor (picture) quality over here!
joe101uk
3/27/2010 8:58am
PaleBlue wrote:
No, it's your TV system. European tv systems are so much better it makes HD almost pointless. Our American friends thought they were watching HD when...
No, it's your TV system. European tv systems are so much better it makes HD almost pointless. Our American friends thought they were watching HD when they came over - were disappointed to find out that was the level of the 'free' stuff. The non HD US SX - now that is poor (picture) quality over here!
Watch the SX on ESPN, it's alot better quality. When Motors TV show the SX i can't even see the numbers on the bikes.
3/27/2010 1:02pm
gp's coverage quality sucks compared to the Sx and National coverage.
That's a fact.. This is something that must be on the top of the list if they want to improve the sport...i hope they throw away all the old stuff they are using ..
Jef
3/27/2010 1:16pm
TheCynic82 wrote:
gp's coverage quality sucks compared to the Sx and National coverage. That's a fact.. This is something that must be on the top of the list...
That's a fact.. This is something that must be on the top of the list if they want to improve the sport...i hope they throw away all the old stuff they are using ..
In Belgium we had (!) topquality.

The Shop

3/27/2010 1:51pm
TheCynic82 wrote:
gp's coverage quality sucks compared to the Sx and National coverage. That's a fact.. This is something that must be on the top of the list...
Jef wrote:
lol.. do you think that in italy we dont have top quality transmission? ahah
Anyway i was talking about coverage, and i think it's the same in belgium too,, right?
I think that it could be much better if youthstrem want to invest in it..
Jef
3/27/2010 1:54pm
TheCynic82 wrote:
Jef wrote:
TheCynic82 wrote:
lol.. do you think that in italy we dont have top quality transmission? ahah Anyway i was talking about coverage, and i think it's the same...
lol.. do you think that in italy we dont have top quality transmission? ahah
Anyway i was talking about coverage, and i think it's the same in belgium too,, right?
I think that it could be much better if youthstrem want to invest in it..
Excuzo Wink

Coverage could be better indeed.
Sunhouse
3/27/2010 2:05pm
I think the GP´s should first figure out basics like where to place the cameras for example. It´s annoying to watch a race knowing it could be so much better if they TRIED to make it look fast
DanDunes818
3/27/2010 3:21pm
Not sure what you guys are talking about. The video quality we get on Freecaster.tv has always been awesome on my computer. Commercial free HD live on the internet.. It just doesn't get better then that.
munsch121
3/27/2010 4:00pm
The GPs on Altitude almost look like they are being broadcast from a VHS camcorder, they're horrible.
liter98
3/27/2010 4:26pm
munsch121 wrote:
The GPs on Altitude almost look like they are being broadcast from a VHS camcorder, they're horrible.
thats the channel i guess i see them on. they are horrible ,can only watch 5 min then get frustrated. Freecaster tv was mentioned, thats seems a good way to watch them.
Im bummed townley wont be racing a few gp's, Im not an alessi fan but i hope he does a few gp's to see how he stacks up.
Maybe allessi racing should get into sidecar motocross so Tony can yell at him all the way around the track. Hah!

Post a reply to: gp's on tv

The Latest