got a hunch it's a alessi holeshot night tonight

Spat24
Fantasy
618th
1/28/2012 6:57pm
BobbyM wrote:
where are all the fuggballs that claim mike can't run with the bigdogs at the show? figures...they're still humping each other behind the scenes i suspect...
where are all the fuggballs that claim mike can't run with the bigdogs at the show?

figures...they're still humping each other behind the scenes i suspect.
dv12.com wrote:
It's better not to holeshot if you gonna get 8th to 12th...
Gee - if I can only get 8th - 12th I should not even try to get a good start.

Now that's a winning attitude - not!

I doubt that was your thought process when you were racing.
1/28/2012 7:03pm
Holeshots are worthless if you can't hold it together for more than 2 laps, but hey, go Alessi!
I disagree. They're worth $1500! More than most purse money.
1/28/2012 7:57pm
The RM ain't working out for him too great,I don't see him making it into the top 10 too much this year,I think he should have made the most of that KTM deal
bullpen58
1/28/2012 8:28pm
Looks like you might be right BM.....he will probably holeshot the LCQ.

The Shop

bullpen58
1/28/2012 8:33pm
Last year he was on that POS KTM. This year he is on that heavy as fuck pig POS suzuki. Somebody get MA a YAMAHA!
fader418
1/28/2012 8:37pm
Yeah your right Bobby. A holeshot in the LCQ! Maybe next week on the Honda
dv12.com
Fantasy
148th
1/28/2012 10:47pm
The RM ain't working out for him too great,I don't see him making it into the top 10 too much this year,I think he should have...
The RM ain't working out for him too great,I don't see him making it into the top 10 too much this year,I think he should have made the most of that KTM deal
They chose their bikes/engine builder/suspension guy... What's next. Have a bike made in China for him? The Alessiki MA450F?
bullpen58
1/28/2012 10:49pm
The RM ain't working out for him too great,I don't see him making it into the top 10 too much this year,I think he should have...
dv12.com wrote:
They chose their bikes/engine builder/suspension guy... What's next. Have a bike made in China for him? The Alessiki MA450F?
WoohooLaughingLaughingLaughing
AUS_Twisted
1/29/2012 3:32am
dv12.com wrote:
Thats one of the best posts I've seen from you DV, good stuff Smile
1/29/2012 7:42am
dv12.com wrote:
DV just looks bad in all these Alessi threads, talk about an axe to grind.
kongols
1/29/2012 7:44am
dv12.com wrote:
DV just looks bad in all these Alessi threads, talk about an axe to grind.
DV looks awesome.
1/29/2012 3:18pm
Geez, I seem to remember some Blow Hard on here with some agenda against KTM saying Alessis problem was the KTM? Turns out, it wasnt the bike.... Who knew?? He was wrong... Again! Huh.

Good luck to Alessi, i hope he can get things figured out, and change his luck a little. He works hard and is great with the fans,so it would be nice to see him get better results for sure.
fader418
1/29/2012 3:53pm
Geez, I seem to remember some Blow Hard on here with some agenda against KTM saying Alessis problem was the KTM? Turns out, it wasnt the...
Geez, I seem to remember some Blow Hard on here with some agenda against KTM saying Alessis problem was the KTM? Turns out, it wasnt the bike.... Who knew?? He was wrong... Again! Huh.

Good luck to Alessi, i hope he can get things figured out, and change his luck a little. He works hard and is great with the fans,so it would be nice to see him get better results for sure.
Just because one guy is doing good on a KTM that NOBODY ELSE HAS! Look at Short? Guess he forgot how to ride last year? You cant compare anyone to Dungey because nobody has a bike like him
The Universe
1/29/2012 4:08pm
"got a hunch it's a alessi holeshot night tonight"

Is that code for you ate at a taco shack and drank a bottle of Fireball Whiskey and now you have a raging shit brewing?
1/30/2012 4:23pm
Geez, I seem to remember some Blow Hard on here with some agenda against KTM saying Alessis problem was the KTM? Turns out, it wasnt the...

fader418 wrote:
Just because one guy is doing good on a KTM that NOBODY ELSE HAS! Look at Short? Guess he forgot how to ride last year? You...
Just because one guy is doing good on a KTM that NOBODY ELSE HAS! Look at Short? Guess he forgot how to ride last year? You cant compare anyone to Dungey because nobody has a bike like him
Are you serious? Short is finishing right where he did last year. And, Alessi is doing worse. So.... You know what... Never mind..... Go back to your Cheetos and cartoons.
1/30/2012 5:24pm
BobbyM wrote:
where are all the fuggballs that claim mike can't run with the bigdogs at the show? figures...they're still humping each other behind the scenes i suspect...
where are all the fuggballs that claim mike can't run with the bigdogs at the show?

figures...they're still humping each other behind the scenes i suspect.
dv12.com wrote:
It's better not to holeshot if you gonna get 8th to 12th...
Let Andrew Short know this as well.

Post a reply to: got a hunch it's a alessi holeshot night tonight

The Latest