full gate on reflex !!!!!

uk125250
3/28/2010 4:32pm
I think most of the people that play it must not rode. No one holds their line. I get so pissed at being jumped on.
3/28/2010 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 4:42pm
uk125250 wrote:
I think most of the people that play it must not rode. No one holds their line. I get so pissed at being jumped on.
i feel the same but alot of the problem is lag. the slightest amount, that you cant even see will cause people to think they are holding their line, only to be landing on you.

their servers must be from china.

think about the shooter games, they have like 30 some people on huge maps. or even nascar has 40 drivers in the game. or how about how badazz motogp is with real coarses.
uk125250
3/28/2010 5:40pm
i feel the same but alot of the problem is lag. the slightest amount, that you cant even see will cause people to think they are...
i feel the same but alot of the problem is lag. the slightest amount, that you cant even see will cause people to think they are holding their line, only to be landing on you.

their servers must be from china.

think about the shooter games, they have like 30 some people on huge maps. or even nascar has 40 drivers in the game. or how about how badazz motogp is with real coarses.
I didn't think of that. It seems so blatant sometimes. I wish you could do a traditional whip, rather than turndown. I am not very good at the game. I think I try to be too smooth. The fast guys seem to know how to "play the game". Not sure how to explain what I mean.
3/28/2010 5:52pm
i know what your saying. they are more of a gamer than a rider type of deal. they know the secrets of the game and controls.

The Shop

uk125250
3/28/2010 6:20pm
Yea, like jumping into the middle of a turn. Wish it was more realistic.
Russell2686
3/29/2010 7:59am
This game is a bunch of BS online. Takes forever to get in lobbies and like what was said above, the lag is unreal. Especially when people are leaving and joining a lobby mid race.
I do agree that a lot of the times i get hit is because in the other players screen im in the turn yet they jump right on top of me. Its pure shit and they should be embarrassed by the online game play.
mxrose3
Fantasy
1046th
3/29/2010 8:30am
This game is a bunch of BS online. Takes forever to get in lobbies and like what was said above, the lag is unreal. Especially when...
This game is a bunch of BS online. Takes forever to get in lobbies and like what was said above, the lag is unreal. Especially when people are leaving and joining a lobby mid race.
I do agree that a lot of the times i get hit is because in the other players screen im in the turn yet they jump right on top of me. Its pure shit and they should be embarrassed by the online game play.
Do you know of a better motocross game to play online?
bobby397
3/29/2010 8:36am
mxrose3 wrote:
Do you know of a better motocross game to play online?
mx vs. atv unleashed was better in my opinion.... only if you could race online
Zycki11
3/29/2010 8:50am
I think the game is great. Is there room for improvement? Hell yes. They need better servers, more weight on the bike so it plants better on the ground. The deformation while awesome needs some tweekage as well. Sand tracks get rough but they don't get choppy like the game. Hard pack tracks don't get rutted that quickly either. The 250f's sound muffled, the 450 sounds pretty good though. Power wise I think the ratio is low. The 450 has the power of what I think a 250f should have. Overall though, the game is good and has massive potential.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
3/29/2010 9:28am
JBDANK wrote:
i know it would be a crash fest but i would like to have a 20 rider gate in arcade mode or something ! online would...
i know it would be a crash fest but i would like to have a 20 rider gate in arcade mode or something ! online would be WAY to much ! how do yall feel
Start playing with better riders and the crash fest starts to dwindle.
Zycki11
3/29/2010 9:59am
The better riders(gamers) you play with, the crash fest dwindles like Tiki said along with one mistake or crash and your chances of winning are slim. The game does very well with a good private session. A fun night can be had when there are 12 fast guys, a private session and some brewskies....
CCMX
3/29/2010 10:11am
JBDANK wrote:
i know it would be a crash fest but i would like to have a 20 rider gate in arcade mode or something ! online would...
i know it would be a crash fest but i would like to have a 20 rider gate in arcade mode or something ! online would be WAY to much ! how do yall feel
Tiki wrote:
Start playing with better riders and the crash fest starts to dwindle.
i found 3rd is the place to be out of the gate, top two usually take each other out, then just cruise by.

Post a reply to: full gate on reflex !!!!!

The Latest