ftt (florida tracks&trails)

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 7/9/2014 4:26pm
Who lives near here and has seen the track looks super sick can't wait to rip it. Dream Trax is building it
|
Jakes Dad
7/9/2014 12:38pm
Unfortunately the guy tagged to manage and who has put his heart and soul into this place. Just stepped down today, very shocking if you ask me. Hopefully not the 5th or 6th (lost track) facility to close down in the last few years.
logan_140
7/9/2014 12:40pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Unfortunately the guy tagged to manage and who has put his heart and soul into this place. Just stepped down today, very shocking if you ask...
Unfortunately the guy tagged to manage and who has put his heart and soul into this place. Just stepped down today, very shocking if you ask me. Hopefully not the 5th or 6th (lost track) facility to close down in the last few years.
They just posted a video today though?
Jim31
7/9/2014 2:24pm
I live in this town and I can tell you its not ready for prime time. Awesome idea but many hurdles. The county is basically for it so I have high hopes for success.
logan_140
7/9/2014 2:27pm
Jim31 wrote:
[b]I live in this town and I can tell you its not ready for prime time. Awesome idea but many hurdles. The county is basically for...
I live in this town and I can tell you its not ready for prime time. Awesome idea but many hurdles. The county is basically for it so I have high hopes for success.
I live in Lakeland so I would def come ride but I mean dream trax has already started building the tracks and the trails are cut the tracks will be open this winter is what they said

The Shop

Saltybrad
7/9/2014 2:37pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Unfortunately the guy tagged to manage and who has put his heart and soul into this place. Just stepped down today, very shocking if you ask...
Very odd that happened, reminds me of another place north of clermont something like that happened at. Hopefully it was amicable and both parties can be successful moving forward.
logan_140
7/9/2014 4:03pm
Jakes Dad wrote:
Damn.. I just seen that geno stepped down
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/9/2014 4:23pm
I am only 30 minutes away. It would be the closest track ever. It better open because there is not another decent track for 3 hours away. Thundercross and Lcross are pretty fun but this place sounds epic and closer too. Lol
Been off the bike for the longest ever right now. Was hoping to have new 15 bike and a new track close. I have a group of guys that will go 2 to 3 times a week when it opens like we have for 30 years up until the last two. Doh!
Seminole was my sanctuary and it killed me when it closed. It was my moto heaven, just perfect but long gone. Please please open. I am also a contributer in many forms as well and will see what i can do after my daughter is off to college this year to help or what ever. South Florida needs a facility like this badly.

Post a reply to: ftt (florida tracks&trails)

The Latest