fox racing discount

juanchi151
Edited Date/Time 8/15/2015 9:04am
i was planning to buy some fox racing 2016 gear but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they arent giving any discount. somebody here has a discount code?
|
hvaughn88
8/14/2015 9:08am
juanchi151 wrote:
i was planning to buy some fox racing 2016 gear but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they arent giving any...
i was planning to buy some fox racing 2016 gear but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they arent giving any discount. somebody here has a discount code?
So it's still 2015 and you want a discount on the 2016 gear?
IceMan446
8/14/2015 9:25am
juanchi151 wrote:
i was planning to buy some fox racing 2016 gear but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they arent giving any...
Good luck with that.

This is why you need to have a great relationship with your local dealership.

Build up your relationship with them over time and ask them for a discount on the stuff you purchase. If you spend a good amount consistently, they should offer you some sort of break to keep your business.

The Shop

121ANM
8/14/2015 10:17am
If you can't afford it, get something else. Or just get a credit card and max that thing out on new moto stuff!!!
8/14/2015 10:25am
juanchi151 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
Good luck with that. This is why you need to have a great relationship with your local dealership. Build up your relationship with them over time...
Good luck with that.

Build up your relationship with them over time and ask them for a discount on the stuff you purchase. If you spend a good amount consistently, they should offer you some sort of break to keep your business.

If this isn't the truth!!! If the shop realy likes you they can get you stuff at cost but Id suggest spending a lot on parts and motorcycles if you want that treatment! Scratch their back and Theyll scratch yours.
hvaughn88
8/14/2015 10:27am
juanchi151 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
Good luck with that. This is why you need to have a great relationship with your local dealership. Build up your relationship with them over time...
Good luck with that.

If this isn't the truth!!! If the shop realy likes you they can get you stuff at cost but Id suggest spending a lot on parts...
If this isn't the truth!!! If the shop realy likes you they can get you stuff at cost but Id suggest spending a lot on parts and motorcycles if you want that treatment! Scratch their back and Theyll scratch yours.

8/14/2015 11:05am
sponsorship.
Im veree fast ridur an I should get sponsership frum Elite. You should give me stuff 4 free cuz Im good representor of ur company at the track an even at partys an stuff.
Roostermx58
8/14/2015 11:24am
Im veree fast ridur an I should get sponsership frum Elite. You should give me stuff 4 free cuz Im good representor of ur company at...
Im veree fast ridur an I should get sponsership frum Elite. You should give me stuff 4 free cuz Im good representor of ur company at the track an even at partys an stuff.
Lucky you! You're on the team! We just lowered all our prices last night. Your boots even come with some pretty cool stickers.....FUR FAHREEE
KTMShane699
8/14/2015 11:30am
juanchi151 wrote:
I'm just playing devils advocate, but what makes you think you're entitled to a discount because the gear is "too expensive?"

Shane
WVUpetro2013
8/14/2015 11:39am
If you can't afford it then get a brand you can afford. Bought myself some $100 set of answer gear and couldn't be happier about it. Stuff looks great, is way lighter than my last gear, and was a bargin. From what I hear Fly is very similar in that regard.
8/14/2015 3:53pm
I wish gear would go UP in price so that less of YOU PEOPLE would get the same set as me.

I can't stand it when I'm looking prime in my new KIT and one of you show up with the same colors OMG.

^^^ That is the antithesis to this thread.
r.sal923
8/14/2015 4:05pm
I wish gear would go UP in price so that less of YOU PEOPLE would get the same set as me. I can't stand it when...
I wish gear would go UP in price so that less of YOU PEOPLE would get the same set as me.

I can't stand it when I'm looking prime in my new KIT and one of you show up with the same colors OMG.

New "KIT" . You must be a mtn biker
8/14/2015 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2015 4:08pm
juanchi151 wrote:
I'm just playing devils advocate, but what makes you think you're entitled to a discount because the gear is "too expensive?"

Shane
If people pay for it. Then it's not too expensive. Supply and demand. If they don't sell anything the price drops. Must be fair. Buy clearance gear dude...plenty of it out there!!!
KTMShane699
8/14/2015 4:20pm
If people pay for it. Then it's not too expensive. Supply and demand. If they don't sell anything the price drops. Must be fair. Buy clearance...
If people pay for it. Then it's not too expensive. Supply and demand. If they don't sell anything the price drops. Must be fair. Buy clearance gear dude...plenty of it out there!!!
I didn't think it was too expensive. I wear Fox gear, and not the 180 stuff. I had five sets for this year (when I was going to be able to ride, before I broke my leg). I agree with supply and demand. My guess is he was looking to get 360 gear at 180 prices. It doesn't work that way in the real world. Discounts apply when you're faithful to a shop, or when you work a deal for sponsorship because you have something to offer. They don't apply when you simply think a product is too expensive.

Shane
Roostermx58
8/14/2015 4:36pm
I didn't think it was too expensive. I wear Fox gear, and not the 180 stuff. I had five sets for this year (when I was...
I didn't think it was too expensive. I wear Fox gear, and not the 180 stuff. I had five sets for this year (when I was going to be able to ride, before I broke my leg). I agree with supply and demand. My guess is he was looking to get 360 gear at 180 prices. It doesn't work that way in the real world. Discounts apply when you're faithful to a shop, or when you work a deal for sponsorship because you have something to offer. They don't apply when you simply think a product is too expensive.

Shane
Shane, Whenever you start riding again, let me know and ill give you a discount on some boots.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
8/14/2015 5:07pm
WTF is wrong with people these days?

There is a very well known discount code for a very well known online retailer that you can probably use. I used it when ordering 2 different sets of fox gear earlier this year actually. I'm not going to tell you what it is though. You'll have to figure that out.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/14/2015 5:18pm
731chopper wrote:
WTF is wrong with people these days? There is a very well known discount code for a very well known online retailer that you can probably...
WTF is wrong with people these days?

There is a very well known discount code for a very well known online retailer that you can probably use. I used it when ordering 2 different sets of fox gear earlier this year actually. I'm not going to tell you what it is though. You'll have to figure that out.
Ha, I'm not either!
RJMX834
8/14/2015 7:59pm
juanchi151 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
Good luck with that.

If this isn't the truth!!! If the shop realy likes you they can get you stuff at cost but Id suggest spending a lot on parts...
These guys know they're stuff. I work at a Honda/KTM dealership locally. I was once a parts manager for a brief period of time but was a parts associate for over a year and a half. Now I run the service dept. If you build loyalty with your local shop they should treat you well. All of my regular customers got what we call the racer discount. It would help tremendously with anything you'd buy. Even your fox gear.
moscrop940
8/14/2015 10:47pm
Fox direct doesn't offer discounts

Either you pay full pop or you are on team and don't pay a dime. There is no grey area with fox.

I like that actually. No bullshit, no 20% discount. Either you get it or you dont
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/15/2015 6:27am
I was planning to buy a 2016 Ferrari, but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they aren't giving any discount. Somebody here has a discount code?
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
8/15/2015 6:57am
I know you have your heart set on a 16 Ferrari. But have you checked CL for a 86 Fiero. It basicly does the same thing as the Ferrari but you could set it up the way you want with the money you save.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
8/15/2015 7:00am
GuyB wrote:
I was planning to buy a 2016 Ferrari, but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they aren't giving any discount. Somebody...
I was planning to buy a 2016 Ferrari, but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they aren't giving any discount. Somebody here has a discount code?

8/15/2015 8:58am
I wish gear would go UP in price so that less of YOU PEOPLE would get the same set as me. I can't stand it when...

r.sal923 wrote:
New "KIT" . You must be a mtn biker
Haha. No, I just noticed at a certain point the "trendy" type people twmx types started calling gear "kits" and I think it's funny. Smile
8/15/2015 8:59am
GuyB wrote:
I was planning to buy a 2016 Ferrari, but it is too expensive. i tried to talk with them but they aren't giving any discount. Somebody...
This.com/yes/uhhuh
8/15/2015 9:04am
hvaughn88 wrote:
This thread pisses me off.
No shit. Prime example of the "entitlement generation". There's a fine line between "you don't get what you don't ask for" and flat out expecting it.

Post a reply to: fox racing discount

The Latest