fill in rider for RV?

toroP
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2014 12:18pm
from Matthes
"So what’s Kawasaki going to do? Jake Weimer will be back for New York SX and the entire outdoors, so there’s one rider. I would think they’d fill the spot with someone rather than just go the whole summer with one rider. Want to know something else I’ve heard? The fill-in rider will be Chad Reed. Yes, I’m serious! That’s out there floating around and no one is really denying it."

huh? …...
|
kongols
4/16/2014 8:53am
Perhaps Ozzy will come back and post some good info then.
endurox
4/16/2014 8:57am
Monster could buy out 94's red bull contract. Kenny has no motivation lately. Faster qualifier or near fastest and just does not
ride to his potential. Tells me he is done with KTM. Too bad he does not appreciate having the Man as your manager. Anderson has no problem kicking @ss on the KTM.

The Shop

Outsider
4/16/2014 9:01am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2014 9:02am
I must be in denial... really wanted to see James vs RV at glen helen! Sad
4/16/2014 9:08am
If RV is totally walking away maybe Chad will bring the Discount Tire sponsor and his whole crew to Factory Kawi.

Nawww
Big Lenny
4/16/2014 9:15am
I can't see Chad filling in, no seat time and GH is rough...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/16/2014 9:17am
endurox wrote:
Monster could buy out 94's red bull contract. Kenny has no motivation lately. Faster qualifier or near fastest and just does not ride to his potential...
Monster could buy out 94's red bull contract. Kenny has no motivation lately. Faster qualifier or near fastest and just does not
ride to his potential. Tells me he is done with KTM. Too bad he does not appreciate having the Man as your manager. Anderson has no problem kicking @ss on the KTM.
I don't even know where to start on this one.

Kenny with Monster? No.
No motivation? More likely a 450 rookie discovering just how long the full Supercross season is.
Anderson? I think you might want to look for him on a white bike next year.
Juss
4/16/2014 9:21am
endurox wrote:
Monster could buy out 94's red bull contract. Kenny has no motivation lately. Faster qualifier or near fastest and just does not ride to his potential...
Hey stop slobbering all over Anderson! IMOP I don't think he will do so good on the big bike. Atleast not for a few seasons. We've seen too many fast lites riders move up and not do shit!
davistld01
4/16/2014 9:21am
Nobody. I see Jake Weimer as the sole rider under the Monster Kawasaki awning for outdoors. Heck, JW12 is fast outdoors! I'm going out on a limb and calling him top-5 overall when the smoke clears.
mmain62
4/16/2014 9:33am
GuyB wrote:
I don't even know where to start on this one. Kenny with Monster? No. No motivation? More likely a 450 rookie discovering just how long the...

Kenny with Monster? No.
No motivation? More likely a 450 rookie discovering just how long the full Supercross season is.
The only White bike I can think of is MotoConcepts and Anderson would be dumb to ride for them IMO. Kenny is already slated to go to RCH. and what about Deano for a fill in for Factory Kaw. or Hanny lol j/k but maybe
JBmaico
Fantasy
1976th
4/16/2014 9:35am
mmain62 wrote:
The only White bike I can think of is MotoConcepts and Anderson would be dumb to ride for them IMO. Kenny is already slated to go...
The only White bike I can think of is MotoConcepts and Anderson would be dumb to ride for them IMO. Kenny is already slated to go to RCH. and what about Deano for a fill in for Factory Kaw. or Hanny lol j/k but maybe
I'd imagine he was implying Husqvarna, i could be wrong however.
2thefront
4/16/2014 9:40am
yeah Rockstar is gonna be on Huskys next year.
suzook241
4/16/2014 9:41am
GuyB wrote:
I don't even know where to start on this one. Kenny with Monster? No. No motivation? More likely a 450 rookie discovering just how long the...

Kenny with Monster? No.
mmain62 wrote:
The only White bike I can think of is MotoConcepts and Anderson would be dumb to ride for them IMO. Kenny is already slated to go...
husky.....
rcm406
4/16/2014 9:48am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2014 9:50am
Outsider wrote:
I must be in denial... really wanted to see James vs RV at glen helen! Sad
I still think RV is gonna race outdoors. I got a funny feeling he's messing with everyone.Huh
otherwise, why would he be testing in California so much lately?
SKlein
4/16/2014 10:25am
davistld01 wrote:
Nobody. I see Jake Weimer as the sole rider under the Monster Kawasaki awning for outdoors. Heck, JW12 is fast outdoors! I'm going out on a...
Nobody. I see Jake Weimer as the sole rider under the Monster Kawasaki awning for outdoors. Heck, JW12 is fast outdoors! I'm going out on a limb and calling him top-5 overall when the smoke clears.
I don't know about top-5, I mean I would love to see it he's an awesome guy. However I think it's going to take a bit for him to gain back confidence to compete up front. He's got the talent that's for sure, he's just kinda fallen short in the last couple years I hope he finds a way to get things rolling again.
mmain62
4/16/2014 10:36am
mmain62 wrote:
JBmaico wrote:
I'd imagine he was implying Husqvarna, i could be wrong however.
Oh yeah I knew they were white I just didnt know they were going to have an American Husky team for SX OR MX. That would be cool though for sure I wish I had the money for a new husky they look sick and seem to be on the right track joining with the KTM crew.
Jt$
4/16/2014 10:39am
rcm406 wrote:
I still think RV is gonna race outdoors. I got a funny feeling he's messing with everyone.:huh: otherwise, why would he be testing in California so...
I still think RV is gonna race outdoors. I got a funny feeling he's messing with everyone.Huh
I think you will be surprised then. He has been testing in Cali for personal reasons but only SX.
jtomasik
4/16/2014 10:41am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2014 10:41am
I wish they could snatch Cairoli from KTM and the FIM, although that'd likely never happen. I'd love to see him race here.

Dean Wilson? Maybe they'll get one of the PC guys?
mmain62
4/16/2014 10:51am
Jt$ wrote:
I think you will be surprised then. He has been testing in Cali for personal reasons but only SX.
I totally believe you JT when can we expect a press release? After the Title Clinch in Jersey? or Vegas . I feel as if the rumor is going to be out there already it should be soon right?
rcm406
4/16/2014 10:54am
rcm406 wrote:
I still think RV is gonna race outdoors. I got a funny feeling he's messing with everyone.:huh: otherwise, why would he be testing in California so...
Jt$ wrote:
"personal reasons" ? What? Is he out to really make a statement and demolish these guys the last 2 races? That's the only personal reasons I can think of seeing how he has the c'ship all sewed up.
Jt$
4/16/2014 10:56am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2014 11:00am
rcm406 wrote:
"personal reasons" ? What? Is he out to really make a statement and demolish these guys the last 2 races? That's the only personal reasons I...
"personal reasons" ? What? Is he out to really make a statement and demolish these guys the last 2 races? That's the only personal reasons I can think of seeing how he has the c'ship all sewed up.
Personal reasons means none of our business mostly. But I strongly advise not putting him on your fantasy team at Glen Helen.
huck
4/16/2014 11:00am
rcm406 wrote:
"personal reasons" ? What? Is he out to really make a statement and demolish these guys the last 2 races? That's the only personal reasons I...
Jt$ wrote:
Personal reasons means none of our business mostly. But I strongly advise not putting him on your fantasy team at Glen Helen.
Har.
rcm406
4/16/2014 11:01am
rcm406 wrote:
Jt$ wrote:
Oh, I see.Smile
FCTRY
4/16/2014 11:26am
Please let it be Josh Hill.
Mikkis
4/16/2014 11:45am
rcm406 wrote:
Jt$ wrote:
I love this guy!

Post a reply to: fill in rider for RV?

The Latest