enough with fmf on every team already!!!!

rclmx159
8/10/2016 1:23pm
dsmith wrote:
what about [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Rockstar_Games_logo.svg/50px-Rockstar_Games_logo.svg.png[/img]
what about
rclmx159 wrote:
c'mon man, enough with the energy drink crap already. See that crap is no good for you. Your brain has been fried from all of the...
c'mon man, enough with the energy drink crap already. See that crap is no good for you. Your brain has been fried from all of the sugar in those things. On a side note, you forgot Red Bull, Muscle Milk, NOS, Mountain Dew, etc.!!lol
peelout wrote:
easy bro, he was talking about hijacking a sports car, going on a murderous rampage, then picking up a hooker then whacking her and taking her...
easy bro, he was talking about hijacking a sports car, going on a murderous rampage, then picking up a hooker then whacking her and taking her cash before jacking a helicopter and flying to the top of a skyscraper to snipe fools from above.

do you even GTA bro?
A little too old for kids games.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
8/10/2016 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2016 1:26pm
what about

rclmx159
8/10/2016 1:25pm
enough with stupid posts from noobie members. "I am by no means against them; but their success pisses me off so much I'm going "vent" on...
enough with stupid posts from noobie members.

"I am by no means against them; but their success pisses me off so much I'm going "vent" on the internet about it"

Jazz????

The Shop

SEE ARE125
8/10/2016 1:48pm
Do you get twice as angry when you see a Honda with their exhaust?

Post a reply to: enough with fmf on every team already!!!!

The Latest