dreams and dirtbikes....

BobbyM
4/1/2010 7:06am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 9:52pm
ever forget (or the kid or the wife) to close your garage door and when you wake up in the morning you see that it is still open, has been all night and you damn near shit yerself? Or you get up in the middle of the night...cold sweats and jump up to check only to find it is closed? crazy shit i tell ya.....
|
anniebertmojo
4/1/2010 7:37am
newmann wrote:
More than once.
x2...

Actually had some teenagers try to break into the side of the garage once. I was in my office next to the garage late one night working. The sound of my M1 carbine going into lock and load mode made them think before from coming into my garage.
MotoBill51
4/1/2010 7:41am
BobbyM wrote:
ever forget (or the kid or the wife) to close your garage door and when you wake up in the morning you see that it is...
ever forget (or the kid or the wife) to close your garage door and when you wake up in the morning you see that it is still open, has been all night and you damn near shit yerself? Or you get up in the middle of the night...cold sweats and jump up to check only to find it is closed? crazy shit i tell ya.....
....and i though I was the only one......

I think I've scared my neighbors for life from seeing me checking the garage in my "jammies". TDB.

Right up there is leaving the doors of the trailer wide open all night. Guilty. 3 days ago. Chit.

The Shop

motogeezer
4/1/2010 7:52am
No problem here.

If anyone went in my garage in the dark, they'd tripping on shit and knocking so much stuff around, that the whole neighborhood would be out there to see what was going on.

Smile
DanDunes818
4/1/2010 7:58am
BobbyM wrote:
ever forget (or the kid or the wife) to close your garage door and when you wake up in the morning you see that it is...
100x's bobby.. That's crazy you posted this. I thought I was the only neurotic bike owner.
Cygnus
4/1/2010 7:59am
I left my bike out on the stand all night the other night. No worries where I live.
4/1/2010 8:07am
We once left got a 100 miles from home and had to call the Neighbor and have him check it.
LouDog
4/1/2010 8:10am
I double check my garage and front door everynite before i go to bed.
YAKMX
4/1/2010 8:40am
Lucky for me I have three dogs that will bark at their own shadow. And they stay outside 3 of the 4 seasons. But even living in the middle of nowhere bike theft is still an issue. So yeah always waking and checking. Damn bikes anyway.

Post a reply to: dreams and dirtbikes....

The Latest