cooper running off track

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 7/28/2015 2:31pm
The path he took around that jump looked to have the kawi 4 wheeler tire tracks.

His lucky day if it was somewhere else and not right there I say.

I saw it circling the track slowly right beside the markers.

You'd think they would learned a lesson after Tommy H slamed into it.
|
h&m_cycle
7/26/2015 8:11am
Kawasaki Lets the good times roll...
BB67
7/26/2015 11:05am
yeah only a week after dude hits a bobcat downunder.the trac equipment is always two close too the coarse MX and SX.. top it all off at the SX having a boat and trailer and a toyota truck in the infield where there is no room for mistake

The Shop

mx836
7/26/2015 11:13am
Very, very dumb of them to have the UTV's rolling around next to the track while there is practice or racing going on. They aren't doing anything with the UTV's. It's just a rolling advertisement. Soon enough someone will hit one and it will cause an injury. The ONLY reason why they should be driving around during practice or a race is for medical reasons. I've had a friend that hit a water truck that was crossing the track during an open practice the day before a race. Pretty much been the end of his riding days since he damaged his knee pretty good and demolished a finger.
KMC440
7/26/2015 2:30pm
Tew tew ... I'm all jacked up on mountain two
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/26/2015 3:50pm
BB67 wrote:
yeah only a week after dude hits a bobcat downunder.the trac equipment is always two close too the coarse MX and SX.. top it all off...
yeah only a week after dude hits a bobcat downunder.the trac equipment is always two close too the coarse MX and SX.. top it all off at the SX having a boat and trailer and a toyota truck in the infield where there is no room for mistake
When was the last time you saw a boat in the infield of a SX race. Enlighten me.
7/26/2015 4:04pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2015 4:09pm
BB67 wrote:
yeah only a week after dude hits a bobcat downunder.the trac equipment is always two close too the coarse MX and SX.. top it all off...
GuyB wrote:
When was the last time you saw a boat in the infield of a SX race. Enlighten me.
When Ricky Carmichael almost hit one at the Dallas sx quite a few years ago.

It's around the 4:34 mark.

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/26/2015 4:06pm

Which was...how many years ago?

You do see Toyota trucks in the infield. I can't remember the last time I saw a boat.
7/27/2015 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 6:27pm
Wasn't there a boat out there at Loretta's a few yearsies ago?

Air nautiques.

But anyway, you would think big objects on the infield isn't the smartest idea...and even if there was something in front of cooper, I guess he would of hit the brakes and got back on the track right away instead of taking a breather and lightly riding the side lines waiting to hop back in line at the end of the section...
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/27/2015 8:10pm
hillbilly wrote:
The path he took around that jump looked to have the kawi 4 wheeler tire tracks. His lucky day if it was somewhere else and not...
The path he took around that jump looked to have the kawi 4 wheeler tire tracks.

Im sure the lesson learned is don't run into the fricking mule if you go off the track, but most are smart enough to know that already.
peelout
7/28/2015 7:08am
hillbilly wrote:
The path he took around that jump looked to have the kawi 4 wheeler tire tracks. His lucky day if it was somewhere else and not...

lostboy819 wrote:
Im sure the lesson learned is don't run into the fricking mule if you go off the track, but most are smart enough to know that...
Im sure the lesson learned is don't run into the fricking mule if you go off the track, but most are smart enough to know that already.
Yeah, a bunch of homeschoolers are going to figure that out, you drunk bro?
montesagold
7/28/2015 11:52am
For sure, a major problem waiting to unfold into a horror story. How bad would it be to lose or end a career of one of the guys that way. No reason for it.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/28/2015 12:27pm

GuyB wrote:
Which was...how many years ago?

You do see Toyota trucks in the infield. I can't remember the last time I saw a boat.
Are Toyota's softer than a boat ?
bronwynrayne
7/28/2015 12:28pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Are Toyota's softer than a boat ?
I have been thinking the same thing from my quiet corner.
Boat, truck, wall, all are going to hurt like a mofo.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/28/2015 12:28pm
hillbilly wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:
Im sure the lesson learned is don't run into the fricking mule if you go off the track, but most are smart enough to know that...
peelout wrote:
Yeah, a bunch of homeschoolers are going to figure that out, you drunk bro?
I know, what was I thinking. Blush
7/28/2015 12:38pm
Not sure if it was brought up, but how about Marvin jumping off the track before the finish line to go around lappers so he wouldn't get trapped behind them? I would think that's something the officials would've discussed.

Post a reply to: cooper running off track

The Latest