christian craig

bbeaboutmx
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 9:15pm
|
j100
7/11/2009 9:22am
another video is coming out from this day that has a lot of riding on it. it should be up today.

RW did this one and thanks to him for coming out after a long trip from Red Bud.

The Shop

Nikhil
7/11/2009 9:50am
This compared to the first video is like night and day.
j100
7/11/2009 12:18pm
BallsOut wrote:
Who is he? Never heard of him.
i was wondering the same thing.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 12:25pm
BallsOut wrote:
Who is he? Never heard of him.
j100 wrote:
i was wondering the same thing.
Never heard of him. Kinda of a amatuer move to post videos of yourself on a message board to get attention. I think the best way is to go through sponsorhouse website to promote yourself. I just dont understand why someone who is not a pro and not known to me or others is making videos of himself? Kinda vain and narsistic.
j100
7/11/2009 12:27pm
BallsOut wrote:
Never heard of him. Kinda of a amatuer move to post videos of yourself on a message board to get attention. I think the best way...
Never heard of him. Kinda of a amatuer move to post videos of yourself on a message board to get attention. I think the best way is to go through sponsorhouse website to promote yourself. I just dont understand why someone who is not a pro and not known to me or others is making videos of himself? Kinda vain and narsistic.
oh boy.

BallsOut
7/11/2009 12:40pm
BallsOut wrote:
Never heard of him. Kinda of a amatuer move to post videos of yourself on a message board to get attention. I think the best way...
j100 wrote:
oh boy.

i dont want to be mean or nothing i mean if that is your son that is totally cool and all a proud father deal but he doent look pro fast to me. i will look for him what is his number?
bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 12:49pm
BallsOut wrote:
j100 wrote:
oh boy.

BallsOut wrote:
i dont want to be mean or nothing i mean if that is your son that is totally cool and all a proud father deal but...
i dont want to be mean or nothing i mean if that is your son that is totally cool and all a proud father deal but he doent look pro fast to me. i will look for him what is his number?
lol...
he didn't post these videos on here, he doesn't even go on this website. he doesn't need sponsorhouse .. he's well known and don't think he would have gotten invited to x games if he wasn't..lol..you will be seeing alot of him soon..

Nikhil
7/11/2009 12:53pm
BallsOut wrote:
j100 wrote:
oh boy.

BallsOut wrote:
i dont want to be mean or nothing i mean if that is your son that is totally cool and all a proud father deal but...
Errrr... He's making his pro debut at xgames dude.
344mom
7/11/2009 12:55pm
I'm the proud mom...Smile
BallsOut
7/11/2009 12:56pm
i didn't know he was invited to the xgames. interesting. i never really heard of barcia before Glen Helen so if he is liek a sleeper barcia that woudl be cool for the sport.
DL
7/11/2009 12:57pm
Christian has the skills. He is skipping outddor, hitting X Games and going straight to SX. He can do it.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:02pm
344mom wrote:
I'm the proud mom...Smile
doesnt take much to be a proud mom i finished last a few times and my mom was all like you did really good just had some bad luck. haha! yeah thank goodness for moms because we all know dads can be hardasses sometimes.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:07pm
i just googled the dude and he has his own website. christaincraig.net i also see links to a bunch a videos. this dude likes to take videos of himself. haha! when you type his name into google a quick link so less than a few hundred people googled him but if he wins the xgames damn front page of espn.

bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 1:09pm
Can you explain what fast looks like in a video? Christian has a smooth style that will decieve the eye if you haven't seen him ride before.
mt798
7/11/2009 1:15pm
I know this other guy that likes to video himself too. I watched him grow up around here at Mosier and Whitney. His name is James Stewart...
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:21pm
bbeaboutmx wrote:
Can you explain what fast looks like in a video? Christian has a smooth style that will decieve the eye if you haven't seen him ride...
Can you explain what fast looks like in a video? Christian has a smooth style that will decieve the eye if you haven't seen him ride before.
video shows him hitting a turn and what i seen is he was a bit unsure of himself when hit the turn because you could see him back off the throttle then get back on it again.

you would think he would set up and just rail right through the turn but it didn't look smooth to me at all. motocross is all about how fast you are at turning. anyone can hit those jumps like he is doing you know anyone in say the intermediate ranks. i cant do it but i'm not making videos of myself either.

i just watched another video and seems he is just whipping it in the vids. Is he from Louisiana? Shows a video him riding at froghorn raceway.

i'll watch for him during the xgames.
ChrisB
7/11/2009 1:28pm
BallsOut wrote:
video shows him hitting a turn and what i seen is he was a bit unsure of himself when hit the turn because you could see...
video shows him hitting a turn and what i seen is he was a bit unsure of himself when hit the turn because you could see him back off the throttle then get back on it again.

you would think he would set up and just rail right through the turn but it didn't look smooth to me at all. motocross is all about how fast you are at turning. anyone can hit those jumps like he is doing you know anyone in say the intermediate ranks. i cant do it but i'm not making videos of myself either.

i just watched another video and seems he is just whipping it in the vids. Is he from Louisiana? Shows a video him riding at froghorn raceway.

i'll watch for him during the xgames.
It says "ballsout" but, I can't understand a word your sayin. Are you sure it isn't "ballsin"?
PastranaWho
7/11/2009 1:31pm
BallsOut wrote:
i didn't know he was invited to the xgames. interesting. i never really heard of barcia before Glen Helen so if he is liek a sleeper...
i didn't know he was invited to the xgames. interesting. i never really heard of barcia before Glen Helen so if he is liek a sleeper barcia that woudl be cool for the sport.
Ok you didnt know who barcia was as amauter and dont know who craig is so maybe you should STFU noobie and learn more about mx.
bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 1:32pm
If you pay attention to the videos you googled they are all done by professionals, not by him. and he isnt the one putting them on the internet. Do your research before you talk crap. go to vurbmoto.com thats where the video came from and he was also on dmxs radio thursday the 8th. He's from riverside ,ca but has been all over racing the amatuer nationals. He won 4 titles in the amatuer pro this year.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:35pm
Chris I like to think I ride ballsout! haha you know bro faster than fast on the edgy side. I guess you could say RC style in my mind. I guess i should have signin with squidout! I dont want to be known as a squid because oneday i could be damn good who knows. HAHA you know bro if nobodys going to give youself props you got to BS for yourself.

What you mean by "ballsin" that went over my head?

BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:37pm
BallsOut wrote:
i didn't know he was invited to the xgames. interesting. i never really heard of barcia before Glen Helen so if he is liek a sleeper...
Ok you didnt know who barcia was as amauter and dont know who craig is so maybe you should STFU noobie and learn more about mx.
i googled him and yeah watched a few videos he is okay but no pastrana. I dont know of the guy but dont jump on me about it. damn.
Jabjr222
7/11/2009 1:46pm
BallsOut wrote:
Chris I like to think I ride ballsout! haha you know bro faster than fast on the edgy side. I guess you could say RC style...
Chris I like to think I ride ballsout! haha you know bro faster than fast on the edgy side. I guess you could say RC style in my mind. I guess i should have signin with squidout! I dont want to be known as a squid because oneday i could be damn good who knows. HAHA you know bro if nobodys going to give youself props you got to BS for yourself.

Glad to have you around here. I'm sure you will brighten the place up with the witty posts.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2009 1:50pm
BallsOut wrote:
Chris I like to think I ride ballsout! haha you know bro faster than fast on the edgy side. I guess you could say RC style...

Jabjr222 wrote:
Glad to have you around here. I'm sure you will brighten the place up with the witty posts.
I check Vital a few times a week but this is my first time login to the message board.
ChrisB
7/11/2009 1:49pm
BallsOut wrote:

Are you from EL CAJON, CA by any chance?
bbeaboutmx
7/11/2009 1:53pm
BallsOut wrote:

ChrisB wrote:
Are you from EL CAJON, CA by any chance?
is who from el cajon?

Post a reply to: christian craig

The Latest