chad / tate

sharkey
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2014 11:57pm
|
JM485
1/5/2014 4:29pm
That is awesome! Anyone have a video of it? Pretty cool that Feld let him do that.

The Shop

burnside
1/5/2014 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 5:05pm
Gay
Crush wrote:
That's a click
No, thats what us Euros call a cunt.

I think its a great pic. .
JoJmoto
1/5/2014 5:04pm
Not sure how I feel about this.. I mean, its for sure cool for Chad to bring his kid out however, is he setting this kid up? I am sure if the Tate continues to ride throughout his mini life, he will be fast later and may go pro one day but, he could push him out too........ idk....
JoJmoto
1/5/2014 5:05pm
I guess hwat I'm tryin to say is that's a lot of pressure/exposure at a young age...
Crush
1/5/2014 5:11pm
JoJmoto wrote:
I guess hwat I'm tryin to say is that's a lot of pressure/exposure at a young age...
Chad has said a few times he'll give Tate the opportunity but if he isn't like him, just doing it cause he damn well wants to, he won't go the whole amateur thing. Says he was never coached, never told he had to, just given the op to do it.

Tate will be fine, their whole family seem like good people, level headed and Aussie to boot!
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 5:12pm
Lol....why?....it's stupid to bring ur kid out....Grant don't. Windham don't and I'm too stoned to think of any more but what I'm sayin is nobody does...I'm there to see the races...not someone's kid....it's dumb
Crush
1/5/2014 5:13pm
Lol....why?....it's stupid to bring ur kid out....Grant don't. Windham don't and I'm too stoned to think of any more but what I'm sayin is nobody does...I'm...
Lol....why?....it's stupid to bring ur kid out....Grant don't. Windham don't and I'm too stoned to think of any more but what I'm sayin is nobody does...I'm there to see the races...not someone's kid....it's dumb
Yep. You're a moron.
jndmx
1/5/2014 5:19pm
Lol....why?....it's stupid to bring ur kid out....Grant don't. Windham don't and I'm too stoned to think of any more but what I'm sayin is nobody does...I'm...
Were you there at A-1?

It's really 2 things....
Obviously cool for the Reed family and 22 Motorsports folks; who by the way invest hundreds of thousands into the program that make up that show.

It was a fun cool moment during opening ceremonies which illustrates how this is a familiy sport.....to the thousands of folks that don't have a bike but go to the races.

Marketing anyone?
TerryK
1/5/2014 5:23pm
Gay
This isn't a dating site. Try Plenty Of Fish or something like that to post your profile.
DonM
1/5/2014 5:24pm
Obviously english is a second language for you....
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 5:39pm
jndmx wrote:
Were you there at A-1? It's really 2 things.... Obviously cool for the Reed family and 22 Motorsports folks; who by the way invest hundreds of...
Were you there at A-1?

It's really 2 things....
Obviously cool for the Reed family and 22 Motorsports folks; who by the way invest hundreds of thousands into the program that make up that show.

It was a fun cool moment during opening ceremonies which illustrates how this is a familiy sport.....to the thousands of folks that don't have a bike but go to the races.

Marketing anyone?
I agree....but Reed should know its lame....go be the father of the year on his own time.
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 5:41pm
DonM wrote:
Nope,it's my first.
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 5:42pm
TerryK wrote:
This isn't a dating site. Try Plenty Of Fish or something like that to post your profile.
Gotta give u credit on that one....funny shit.
DonM
1/5/2014 5:53pm
DonM wrote:
Nope,it's my first.
You should really stop showing your intelligence it "doesn't" work to well for you....
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 5:57pm
DonM wrote:
Nope,it's my first.
DonM wrote:
You should really stop showing your intelligence it "doesn't" work to well for you....
"Doesn't" work "to" well for u.....fucking idiot
Squid-mom
1/5/2014 6:03pm
jndmx wrote:
Were you there at A-1? It's really 2 things.... Obviously cool for the Reed family and 22 Motorsports folks; who by the way invest hundreds of...
Were you there at A-1?

It's really 2 things....

Marketing anyone?
I agree, it was great marketing. It illustrated to non-moto people what a family sport MX/SX is.... similar to the KTM Challenge. When you go to amatuer races, Hayden Deegan, Evan Ferry, etc get a little more attention than some of their competitors do based on dad's accomplishments. IMO it is good for the sport.
Mike Oxmall
1/5/2014 6:07pm
Squid-mom wrote:
I agree, it was great marketing. It illustrated to non-moto people what a family sport MX/SX is.... similar to the KTM Challenge. When you go to...
I agree, it was great marketing. It illustrated to non-moto people what a family sport MX/SX is.... similar to the KTM Challenge. When you go to amatuer races, Hayden Deegan, Evan Ferry, etc get a little more attention than some of their competitors do based on dad's accomplishments. IMO it is good for the sport.
You're probably right...the masses probably does enjoy it...I just don't that's all...jmo
Grieby54
1/5/2014 6:10pm
Actually, Windham did bring out his son.

Post a reply to: chad / tate

The Latest