bet james could take back that invite to the homestead to sir dungey

Cygnus
1/10/2010 7:54am
I don't think so. Did you see the huge smile on James face? He needs someone to challenge him. He is a racer. See you on Fri.
BobbyM
1/10/2010 7:57am
Cygnus wrote:
I don't think so. Did you see the huge smile on James face? He needs someone to challenge him. He is a racer. See you on...
I don't think so. Did you see the huge smile on James face? He needs someone to challenge him. He is a racer. See you on Fri.
reed challenged him last year, brought the best out of james and james called him names and stuff. Smile

that smile was him remembering what happened at a1 last year Smile he deserved the win no doubt this time around
lucero10x
1/10/2010 7:59am
I don't want to say I was surprised by K-dub because I wasn't. But I was not expecting Dungey to run like that. Hopeful for sure, but not expecting.

I am flying out to Phoenix Saturday and can't wait to watch these guys line up for battle again!

Was Villopoto just riding tight?
AdamB
1/10/2010 8:02am
Thats what I was thinkin. It seems like he needs somone one his tail pushing him for him to progress and find the fun in it. Looks to me like its going to be a great season for both of them.

The Shop

BobbyM
1/10/2010 8:54am
lucero10x wrote:
I don't want to say I was surprised by K-dub because I wasn't. But I was not expecting Dungey to run like that. Hopeful for sure...
I don't want to say I was surprised by K-dub because I wasn't. But I was not expecting Dungey to run like that. Hopeful for sure, but not expecting.

I am flying out to Phoenix Saturday and can't wait to watch these guys line up for battle again!

Was Villopoto just riding tight?
rv got beat, wasn't quite as fast as a few of the boys, especially for being THE boy, the future is now...well maybe not. Wink
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
1/10/2010 8:59am
AdamB wrote:
Thats what I was thinkin. It seems like he needs somone one his tail pushing him for him to progress and find the fun in it...
Thats what I was thinkin. It seems like he needs somone one his tail pushing him for him to progress and find the fun in it. Looks to me like its going to be a great season for both of them.
Agreed 100%

I dont think RC enjoyed racing as much when he was winning easily. I think it is much more fun for them when they have someone push them.

Hopefully RD can be there each week.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1267th
1/10/2010 9:04am
BobbyM wrote:
rv got beat, wasn't quite as fast as a few of the boys, especially for being THE boy, the future is now...well maybe not. Wink
yep, I bet that #5 gets a SX #1 plate before the #2.
swizcore
1/10/2010 10:20am
Dungey has the old school work ethic and a heart of gold. Hard to bet against that kind of determination.
Mrtf
1/10/2010 10:25am
BobbyM wrote:
Shenzi wrote:
Damn , he rode got at 1 race, its 16 to go, im pretty sure that Rv and Reed will have something for Dungey, and so will Hill, Short,
Mrtf
BobbyM wrote:
Shenzi wrote:
Damn , he rode got at 1 race, its 16 to go, im pretty sure that Rv and Reed will have something for Dungey, and so will Hill, Short,
Mrtf
Shenzi wrote:
TerryB
1/10/2010 10:37am
Shenzi wrote:
Mrtf wrote:
Damn , he rode got at 1 race, its 16 to go, im pretty sure that Rv and Reed will have something for Dungey, and so...
What, what, what? Some of you guys still don't get it! All the "surprise"... For those in the know, this was expected. Dungey just came off a huge season, where he won everything... SX, Outdoor, MXon, he was faster than Reed all season long at the Suzuki practice track... Haven't you been paying attention?

Riding with Bubber did do him some good. I think Blaker is riding with Mookie quite a bit too.

Yeah, James looks pleased that someone is gonna show some heart, step up, and race with him.
JB 19
1/10/2010 10:38am
Dungy has the perfect physical size to ride a big bike. The gap back to third shows that James was not toying around.

Villopoto surprised me. They said something about a sprained wrist....?
Uncleof2
1/10/2010 12:05pm
BobbyM wrote:
Bobby, you know better than going down that road. Ryan, had some issues, but he'll be ok. 5th doesn't dig too big of a hole. So who are you rooting for in Supercross now?Unsure
BobbyM
1/10/2010 9:58pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Bobby, you know better than going down that road. Ryan, had some issues, but he'll be ok. 5th doesn't dig too big of a hole. So...
Bobby, you know better than going down that road. Ryan, had some issues, but he'll be ok. 5th doesn't dig too big of a hole. So who are you rooting for in Supercross now?Unsure
i know unc...they/he'll get it together. what issues...bike? the kawy team looked like they didn't have their shit together at a1. both reed and rv ate shit in timed practice....maybe it's the dunlops or some suspension settings.

i like dungey, i don't know him really but i like his mom and dad and they are really cool.

still a team suzuki fan for sure.

rv didn't look right all night and i am sure he will fix it...always have.

Post a reply to: bet james could take back that invite to the homestead to sir dungey

The Latest