anybody from SLO/Central Coast California?

bullpen58
7/18/2009 12:06am
I never understood why they built such a huge shop in Paso. WTF? The nearest track was like 3 hours away. LMAO!!! LAME!!! Build a freakin track for cryin out loud!!!! If you build it, they will come.

Hey mxtryon231, you should transfer to another school that's closer to more tracks. LOL. Not sure what your major is, but if it's something general get the fuck outta that "mx void" as I call it. It's a great place to live and a great school, but for mx douchers like us it's hell on earth.
mxtryon231
7/18/2009 12:17am Edited Date/Time 7/18/2009 12:57am
bullpen58 wrote:
I never understood why they built such a huge shop in Paso. WTF? The nearest track was like 3 hours away. LMAO!!! LAME!!! Build a freakin...
I never understood why they built such a huge shop in Paso. WTF? The nearest track was like 3 hours away. LMAO!!! LAME!!! Build a freakin track for cryin out loud!!!! If you build it, they will come.

Hey mxtryon231, you should transfer to another school that's closer to more tracks. LOL. Not sure what your major is, but if it's something general get the fuck outta that "mx void" as I call it. It's a great place to live and a great school, but for mx douchers like us it's hell on earth.
bullpen58
7/18/2009 12:49am
Damn dude, you must have some serious ass grades to be even contemplating applying to USC. LOL. Good on ya.

Weird to see a mxer with an IQ over 70, especially one who posts on message boards.

No offense to any of the douchers who might be able to read this. Wink
mxtryon231
7/18/2009 12:55am
bullpen58 wrote:
Damn dude, you must have some serious ass grades to be even contemplating applying to USC. LOL. Good on ya. Weird to see a mxer with...
Damn dude, you must have some serious ass grades to be even contemplating applying to USC. LOL. Good on ya.

Weird to see a mxer with an IQ over 70, especially one who posts on message boards.

No offense to any of the douchers who might be able to read this. Wink
I'm no class president, but I payed attention. Whistling

USC would be for a degree in the film school doing screenplays and writes.

That is a while from now!!! I need my BA first.

Who knows though, maybe I'll sell a script !

The Shop

bullpen58
7/18/2009 1:02am
Don't give up on your dream man. If I can get a masters, ANYONE can. I'm borderline retarded, if you can't tell already.
mxtryon231
7/18/2009 8:51am
bullpen58 wrote:
Don't give up on your dream man. If I can get a masters, ANYONE can. I'm borderline retarded, if you can't tell already.
hahahaha
calimxer91
7/18/2009 8:57am
I'll show you the way around LACR ,if you want?My Doctorate was'nt too bad.Good luck .
mxtryon231
7/18/2009 9:02am
It wasn't too long ago when I though I wanted to get my PHD..

I'd rather be in the movies though, or behind them Whistling
slomoto
7/20/2009 8:31pm
pozo is open to red stickers all year, clear creek is still closed. there are alot of private tracks around here. Powerhouse and Miller honda tried to get tracks open, but San Luis Obispo is the capitol of the" soviet republic of california" where if its fun its not allowed.
slomoto
7/20/2009 8:31pm
pozo is open to red stickers all year, clear creek is still closed. there are alot of private tracks around here. Powerhouse and Miller honda tried to get tracks open, but San Luis Obispo is the capitol of the" soviet republic of california" where if its fun its not allowed.
mxtryon231
7/20/2009 8:37pm
slomoto wrote:
pozo is open to red stickers all year, clear creek is still closed. there are alot of private tracks around here. Powerhouse and Miller honda tried...
what kind of riding is there at pozo?
slomoto
7/20/2009 9:12pm
pozo is rocky very technical offroad stuff, Ive taken buddies that only race moto from down south out there and had them completly stop on a few of the trails. but its a lot of fun. if you can go fast out there you can anywhere. Nathan Woods has a bunch of "secret trails" out there.
mxtryon231
7/20/2009 9:21pm
slomoto wrote:
pozo is rocky very technical offroad stuff, Ive taken buddies that only race moto from down south out there and had them completly stop on a...
pozo is rocky very technical offroad stuff, Ive taken buddies that only race moto from down south out there and had them completly stop on a few of the trails. but its a lot of fun. if you can go fast out there you can anywhere. Nathan Woods has a bunch of "secret trails" out there.
cool. I am lookin more for a track..I ride pismo sometimes for fun, but when it gets crowded i get a bunch of spodes trying to hit the same jumps as me and they fuck em up haha!
redrider111
7/21/2009 12:13am
slomoto wrote:
pozo is rocky very technical offroad stuff, Ive taken buddies that only race moto from down south out there and had them completly stop on a...
mxtryon231 wrote:
cool. I am lookin more for a track..I ride pismo sometimes for fun, but when it gets crowded i get a bunch of spodes trying to...
cool. I am lookin more for a track..I ride pismo sometimes for fun, but when it gets crowded i get a bunch of spodes trying to hit the same jumps as me and they fuck em up haha!
haha.. I know exactly who your talking about. they are the ones that turn their visors straight up and wear wife beater SRH shirts. haha. that's why I go during the week and hardly ever go on weekends and holidays.
Toste
Fantasy
925th
7/21/2009 12:30am
slomoto wrote:
mxtryon231 wrote:
cool. I am lookin more for a track..I ride pismo sometimes for fun, but when it gets crowded i get a bunch of spodes trying to...
Pozo sucks.

If you make nice with Dr. Huss, he will probably let you come out to his place in Lompoc.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64
mxtryon231
7/21/2009 12:34am
Toste wrote:
Pozo sucks. If you make nice with Dr. Huss, he will probably let you come out to his place in Lompoc. [url=http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64]http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64[/url]
Pozo sucks.

If you make nice with Dr. Huss, he will probably let you come out to his place in Lompoc.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64
who what when where
Toste
Fantasy
925th
7/21/2009 1:02am
Toste wrote:
Pozo sucks. If you make nice with Dr. Huss, he will probably let you come out to his place in Lompoc. [url=http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64]http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,605/Motocross-Field-of-Dreams,37/GuyB,64[/url]
Pozo sucks.

mxtryon231 wrote:
who what when where
It's down in Lompoc. It's a little bit of a drive from SLO, but still much closer than Piru, Tulare, etc. Last I heard, Saturdays were still ride day out there. Maybe go out there (without your bike) and explain your situation. He is a really generous guy, and I'm guessing would be sympathetic to the plight of an out-of-town college student.
mxtryon231
7/21/2009 12:24pm
Toste wrote:
It's down in Lompoc. It's a little bit of a drive from SLO, but still much closer than Piru, Tulare, etc. Last I heard, Saturdays were...
It's down in Lompoc. It's a little bit of a drive from SLO, but still much closer than Piru, Tulare, etc. Last I heard, Saturdays were still ride day out there. Maybe go out there (without your bike) and explain your situation. He is a really generous guy, and I'm guessing would be sympathetic to the plight of an out-of-town college student.
wow that place looks awesome.. I will have to look into it..

Know anything about the track in santa maria?
Toste
Fantasy
925th
7/21/2009 12:44pm
Toste wrote:
It's down in Lompoc. It's a little bit of a drive from SLO, but still much closer than Piru, Tulare, etc. Last I heard, Saturdays were...
mxtryon231 wrote:
wow that place looks awesome.. I will have to look into it..

Know anything about the track in santa maria?
mxtryon231
7/21/2009 1:14pm
wow.. 400 bucks to join and it is a non profit organization? god damn.

looks like I will just be riding the dunes and go home to ride pala for FREE when I can.

thanks for the info though.

Post a reply to: anybody from SLO/Central Coast California?

The Latest