any straight edge mx riders?

Edited Date/Time 4/6/2016 3:57am
just curios if there where any edge mx riders on here. i love motocross and i also have my own edge clothing brand so i was hoping to see if we could start a mx crew and such.

@xstaytrueclothingx
|
hillbilly
4/5/2016 2:49am
Xmikex but haven't seen him around in a decade.

kkawboy14
4/5/2016 7:37am
I'm straight and on the edge when I ride!

(I coulda just said, bump)
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
4/5/2016 7:40am
No but I listened to a ton of Strife, Earth Crisis and Snapcase in my day!
bvm111
4/5/2016 8:16am
CM Punk is that you?

The Shop

Camp332
4/5/2016 9:15am
seth505 wrote:
Hell yeah Bro! Me too. I drank cold ones, and banged strippers while lstening to them.
hillbilly
4/5/2016 9:17am
seth505 wrote:
Camp332 wrote:
Hell yeah Bro! Me too. I drank cold ones, and banged strippers while lstening to them.
No lines off the areola?
Camp332
4/5/2016 9:21am
seth505 wrote:
Camp332 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
No lines off the areola?
That too Hilly
hillbilly
4/5/2016 9:49am
Camp332 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
No lines off the areola?
Camp332 wrote:
That too Hilly
Oh yeah.
peelout
4/5/2016 10:36am
every "straight edger" i've ever come across was just like a "new" vegan or someone who cross-fits... they insist on telling you they're straight-edge even if you didn't ask. i don't understand the lifestyle, but hey, to each his own.
JerseyFresh
4/5/2016 10:44am
Yeah Straight Edge Hardcore!!!! If you Drink a beer or wear animal products to our show we'll put you in the hospital! We're bad ass hardcore punks but we wanna save the cuddly animals and shop at whole foods!!
VilloFan951
4/5/2016 11:10am
just curios if there where any edge mx riders on here. i love motocross and i also have my own edge clothing brand so i was...
just curios if there where any edge mx riders on here. i love motocross and i also have my own edge clothing brand so i was hoping to see if we could start a mx crew and such.

@xstaytrueclothingx
That would be me sir no drugs not drink just the love of the sport!
Xeno
4/5/2016 11:11am
I'm out of the loop- are Straight Edge guys vegan these days?
JerseyFresh
4/5/2016 11:17am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2016 11:17am
IWreckALot wrote:
What is straight edge?

Do I want to know?
Straight edge is a lifestyle that started in the hardcore punk wave of the late 70s/ early 80s. It was basically kids that weren't invited to parties so they became entirely anti-party. No drugs, no drinking, no smoking. To the point where if you're drunk or drinking or smoking or whatever they literally beat the shit out of you. It then progressed to include the vegan lifestyle, the reasons for which I am ignorant to. The others I am not. I was in the punk/hardcore scene growing up and those kids SUCK. Bedroom mouth breathers turned hardcore tough guys.
mxbrian15
4/5/2016 11:20am
The title of the post makes me think it was posted in the wrong forum section. GuyB, looks like we way need to start a "love connection" or "singles" forum. Kinda like on Craigslist.

"Straight MX rider looking for edgy riding mate..." Silly
4/5/2016 11:20am
Xeno wrote:
I'm out of the loop- are Straight Edge guys vegan these days?
Not all, I'm not. To me drinking and doing drugs weren't my thing. I would rather put my time and effort into mx rather than partying
Xeno
4/5/2016 11:25am
Not all, I'm not. To me drinking and doing drugs weren't my thing. I would rather put my time and effort into mx rather than partying
Good for you. Pounding laps then pounding beers didn't work for me, either. Made me dehydrated.
4/5/2016 11:35am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2016 11:36am
IWreckALot wrote:
What is straight edge?

Do I want to know?
Straight edge is a lifestyle that started in the hardcore punk wave of the late 70s/ early 80s. It was basically kids that weren't invited to...
Straight edge is a lifestyle that started in the hardcore punk wave of the late 70s/ early 80s. It was basically kids that weren't invited to parties so they became entirely anti-party. No drugs, no drinking, no smoking. To the point where if you're drunk or drinking or smoking or whatever they literally beat the shit out of you. It then progressed to include the vegan lifestyle, the reasons for which I am ignorant to. The others I am not. I was in the punk/hardcore scene growing up and those kids SUCK. Bedroom mouth breathers turned hardcore tough guys.
Not entirely true. It's like me saying that anyone who drinks alcohol is a raging alcoholic who beats their wife... Yes there are some people who are a bit aggressive but there are people like that in any group really. Like I said, I'm straight edge because to me, drinking/drugs are pointless. I'd rather invest my money in something positive. Oh yea and hardcore music is the best lol
defeatist45
4/5/2016 11:37am
peelout wrote:
every "straight edger" i've ever come across was just like a "new" vegan or someone who cross-fits... they insist on telling you they're straight-edge even if...
every "straight edger" i've ever come across was just like a "new" vegan or someone who cross-fits... they insist on telling you they're straight-edge even if you didn't ask. i don't understand the lifestyle, but hey, to each his own.
Atheists, Crossfitters, and straight edgers...they will let you know within seconds of meeting them lol
VilloFan951
4/5/2016 11:38am
IWreckALot wrote:
What is straight edge?

Do I want to know?
Straight edge is a lifestyle that started in the hardcore punk wave of the late 70s/ early 80s. It was basically kids that weren't invited to...
Not entirely true. It's like me saying that anyone who drinks alcohol is a raging alcoholic who beats their wife... Yes there are some people who...
Not entirely true. It's like me saying that anyone who drinks alcohol is a raging alcoholic who beats their wife... Yes there are some people who are a bit aggressive but there are people like that in any group really. Like I said, I'm straight edge because to me, drinking/drugs are pointless. I'd rather invest my money in something positive. Oh yea and hardcore music is the best lol
Hell yeah man!
mx836
4/5/2016 11:40am
Not entirely true. It's like me saying that anyone who drinks alcohol is a raging alcoholic who beats their wife... Yes there are some people who...
Sounds lame. Quit giving punk rock a bad name. Tongue
4/5/2016 11:45am
For the record, I have no problem with anybody who's drinks or does drugs. We all have the right to make our own choices... Wasn't trying to preach on here, just wanted to see how many of you guys share the same lifestyle and have a passion for the sport
JerseyFresh
4/5/2016 12:00pm
Fair enough but that shit is dumb. I know a lot of people that don't party like that but they don't shove it in everyone's face. I don't do the opposite so don't rag on me for having a beer. Fuck sXe
4/5/2016 12:03pm
Fair enough but that shit is dumb. I know a lot of people that don't party like that but they don't shove it in everyone's face...
Fair enough but that shit is dumb. I know a lot of people that don't party like that but they don't shove it in everyone's face. I don't do the opposite so don't rag on me for having a beer. Fuck sXe
Wowza, looks like someone has some unresolved issues in their life... You get your ass whooped or something? Haha...
motogeezer
4/5/2016 12:10pm
Atheists, Crossfitters, and straight edgers...they will let you know within seconds of meeting them lol
You left out evangelical Christians.

BTW, I only tell people I'm an atheist if they try to evangelize me.

And it's usually within seconds of meeting an evangelical Christian. Whistling
4/5/2016 12:10pm
I'm 26, never touched alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs, at all. No real reason behind it, just never did. Never saw any reason to start. I don't go around praising myself or parading it, only if people ask. "Hey man you want a beer?" "No thanks man, I don't drink." I'm always the DD when people want to go out, so its not a bad thing.
JerseyFresh
4/5/2016 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2016 12:11pm
Wowza, looks like someone has some unresolved issues in their life... You get your ass whooped or something? Haha...
Those pussies tried to fuck with our crew. Thinkin Xs on their hands made them tough or some shit. I just can't stand oppressive people of any kind. They're no better than the kkk. They try to shove their ideals down your throat.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/5/2016 12:12pm
People like to associate with other like minded people. Nothing wrong with that.

I didnt see OP preach about anything. Just wanted to associate with a sub-group, like we all do with one thing or the other.

OP, sifting through all of the replies it doesnt look like there were many if any takers.

Post a reply to: any straight edge mx riders?

The Latest