adventures of racer_twentynine and the old guy

Edited Date/Time 4/19/2014 6:40am
Had so much fun with the baby Roczen (Roczen day) thread
I decided to make another for my up coming mx-cation

Trip will start tuesday night and last about 2 weeks.
gonna start off at Milsaps training facility for a 2 day camp that I (dad) will
be riding in as well as racer-twenty nine.

Once that's over it myrtle beach to rest up for a full week at south of the border.

Already behind on this trip though work has me busy and I have a ton
of work that needs to be done to the bikes before I leave.

Stay tuned pics and updates will come soon.
|
4/16/2014 6:08pm

broke out the hitch hauler from the suv days. Usually load all three in the truck but needed room for other stuff.

The Shop

4/16/2014 6:23pm

home for a couple days.
yes that's a pressure washer in the room. Count leave it in the truck wouldntnhave got any sleep
4/16/2014 6:27pm

bad timing on my part to decide to loose 30 lbs. Been on a strict chicken and asparagus diet.
I co worker is a competitive body builder and personal trainer. He made a very specific diet plan and damn im getting sick of it lol.
4/17/2014 5:09pm
Shit in would like to update with pics from today but I feel like I have been beat within an inch of my life and forced to turn lap after lap on the turn track lol.
JM485
4/17/2014 7:51pm
Sounds like an awesome trip! Enjoy the ride and keep it on at least one wheel!
4/18/2014 7:46pm
URL=http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/broczen/media/20140417_072145_zps6riq…][/URL]URL=http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/broczen/media/20140417_073203_zpsmwpe…][/URL]

The calm before the storm. Checking over bikes and makin gas for the yz85.
Immediately after these pics were taking everyrhing went into a blur. Between me being old and winded and racer _29 needing this and that adjusted or changed that's about all the pics I was able to grab for the s ay.

The staff at MTF are awesome. Very knowledgeable and professional. The facility its self is beyond words.
everybody needs to put this place on thier bucket list.
4/18/2014 7:53pm

racer_29 climbed into the truck and passed out 10 minutes after getting off the track.
now keep in mind this is the kid that track owners hate cause if the track closes at 9pm he is out there turning laps till 905. They have to kill the lights to get him off the track. Not the case this day lol
4/18/2014 7:55pm
That left me to clean the bikes and load up tools etc...
it rained all day friday so there was no ride time today.
that meant we got to sleep in before heading to myrtle beach.
4/19/2014 6:40am

Ha found this little gem hanging on mother in laws fridge. We were both brand new to bikes. This was our first ever trip to ocotillo wells.

Post a reply to: adventures of racer_twentynine and the old guy

The Latest