bd
5/30/2015 9:07pm
Rick M. wrote:
Dungey has filled his trophy case with quite a few asterisk championships. Never has been the fastest guy, or the best guy. Settles for second or...
Dungey has filled his trophy case with quite a few asterisk championships. Never has been the fastest guy, or the best guy. Settles for second or even third, in hopes of his competition of crashing. Pretty soft game plan if you ask him. Hard to respect him as a rider with a mindset like that.

Lets all hope for the sake of racing Tomac is back next weekend ready to roll. And also a healthy a Roczen. I cannot watch another series of Dungey rolling around in a deflated field.
He dominated 2015 Supercross with Roczen, Tomac and Canard. Give Dungey his due.... on any given race day, he is the fastest rider on the track.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/30/2015 9:10pm
dirtnapper wrote:
[URL=http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/donahueboypics/media/cox%20gif%202_zpsas3t2tl0.gif.html][IMG]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y414/donahueboypics/cox%20gif%202_zpsas3t2tl0.gif[/IMG][/URL] DUMBGEON PLEASE!!

DUMBGEON PLEASE!!
Already there.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/30/2015 9:10pm
Rick M. wrote:
Dungey has filled his trophy case with quite a few asterisk championships. Never has been the fastest guy, or the best guy. Settles for second or...
Dungey has filled his trophy case with quite a few asterisk championships. Never has been the fastest guy, or the best guy. Settles for second or even third, in hopes of his competition of crashing. Pretty soft game plan if you ask him. Hard to respect him as a rider with a mindset like that.

Lets all hope for the sake of racing Tomac is back next weekend ready to roll. And also a healthy a Roczen. I cannot watch another series of Dungey rolling around in a deflated field.
Someone has to put the ass in asterisk.
CalRMX
6/1/2015 9:50am
Rick M. wrote:

If you can't watch another series under the circumstances you out line, Then I would say F'off, you're not going to be missed.

Post a reply to: *

The Latest