Zookie should hire...

Sunhouse
10/25/2009 7:57am
Are you kidd'n me? You needed to start another Suzuki thread? Four posts below this one. Not hard to find.....

http://www.vitalmx.com/...Suzuki,685759?page=2
This one is about Ferry not about Zookie in general. Ferry deserves a factory ride, the other thread is too infested with "I think Robbie Skaggs or Spoiled Prick jr. should get the ride".

I can´t believe the factories don´t see what a resource Ferry is as a rider, and later as a developer/ testrider. If one guy doesn´t deserve to be kicked back to a privateer ride it is Ferry, how many times does he have to prove himself?
swizcore
10/25/2009 8:31am
Not a good sales pitch, "a great way for Ferry to end his career."

The Shop

Sunhouse
10/25/2009 8:55am
swizcore wrote:
Not a good sales pitch, "a great way for Ferry to end his career."
It´s an added bonus. Ferry has beat Windham, IT, Millsaps etc. for the last 3 years on a regular basis. What in Gods name would make people think IT and Kdub all of a sudden can kick Ferry´s ass? (ferry and ass in the same sentence doesn´t sound right, does it)
RMZ819
10/25/2009 9:05am
Are you kidd'n me? You needed to start another Suzuki thread? Four posts below this one. Not hard to find.....

Sunhouse wrote:
This one is about Ferry not about Zookie in general. Ferry deserves a factory ride, the other thread is too infested with "I think Robbie Skaggs...
This one is about Ferry not about Zookie in general. Ferry deserves a factory ride, the other thread is too infested with "I think Robbie Skaggs or Spoiled Prick jr. should get the ride".

I can´t believe the factories don´t see what a resource Ferry is as a rider, and later as a developer/ testrider. If one guy doesn´t deserve to be kicked back to a privateer ride it is Ferry, how many times does he have to prove himself?
There is to much young talent out there with tons of upside. Ferry has shot his load. The dude has had a great career but there is no more speed left in this old man.
Sunhouse
10/25/2009 9:20am

Sunhouse wrote:
This one is about Ferry not about Zookie in general. Ferry deserves a factory ride, the other thread is too infested with "I think Robbie Skaggs...

RMZ819 wrote:
There is to much young talent out there with tons of upside. Ferry has shot his load. The dude has had a great career but there...
There is to much young talent out there with tons of upside. Ferry has shot his load. The dude has had a great career but there is no more speed left in this old man.
how can you say there is no more speed left in him? The guy beats everyone except JBS on a regular basis. HEck, he could possibly have been the 09 mx champ if he wasn´t injured. What young talent would beat him? Dungey? I doubt he would, but nevertheless they would have been on the same team and Ferry could have taught the young Padawan a trick or two.

If Ferry decides to retire someone should hire him to help their raceteam. The guy has ridden pretty much every works - AND privateer bike out there.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/25/2009 10:49am
BobbyM wrote:
is this timmy?Tongue
i think its steve matthes Laughing
mccread
10/25/2009 11:07am
Ferry didnt lose his speed he just got injured. He is still fast, faster than Byrne I would say and would be a good fit for Suzuki as would Hepler or Byrne.

Post a reply to: Zookie should hire...

The Latest