Zach Osborne ride for 2013???

chrisbuehler
2/2/2012 6:08am
Titan1 wrote:
See this is what a little confidence can do for a guy....send a mid pack AMA Rider over to europe, his results are better due to...
See this is what a little confidence can do for a guy....send a mid pack AMA Rider over to europe, his results are better due to the lack of competition...his confidence skyrockets...then he comes back to the US, where the best of the best are, and does incredibly well. I think more Americans should consider this strategy....

Now that I think about it, I'm dropping back down to the C class so I can build some confidence...then I'll go back to B, and do much better. Er something like that...That is how it works, right?
He was never a mid pack rider speed wise. He had top 6 speed at 16 but was just immature and chubby too. Stop trolling
Sherwood
2/2/2012 9:45am
In the racerx podcast Steve said he's talked to every color except blue.
MXMattii
2/2/2012 3:53pm
Sherwood wrote:
I told you he wanna have a team with a good structure... Yamaha is lost in America! They haven't a structure in America!
If Steve Dixon starts a AMA team it would be a great asset for Yamaha America!
cmess77
2/2/2012 10:17pm
Sherwood wrote:
MXMattii wrote:
I told you he wanna have a team with a good structure... Yamaha is lost in America! They haven't a structure in America! If Steve Dixon...
I told you he wanna have a team with a good structure... Yamaha is lost in America! They haven't a structure in America!
If Steve Dixon starts a AMA team it would be a great asset for Yamaha America!
How are they lost? They only have 2 teams, one of which has infinite aftermarket modification capabilities in-house, and the other which leads straight from amateurs to 250's to 450's. They are not as powerful as the Kawi or Honda teams, but I'm not seeing how they are lost just because they don't have a factory team (which is how everything is going to be pretty soon).

The Shop

Post a reply to: Zach Osborne ride for 2013???

The Latest