Your attention please

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 8:58am
The drug testing is something that teams and riders had been looking for.

I get that some of you are unhappy with the FIM and WADA. But before spouting endlessly about how it "should be," go to http://www.amasupercross.com/rules/index.aspx and look at the WADA anti-doping info to educate yourself about "how it really is."

A few people are sitting on the sidelines already because they were enjoying gloating too much, or exhibiting other bad forum behavior or weren't getting the message via warnings. (Bumping old threads? Bad idea. Suggesting boycotts of MX or SX...really?)

We don't want to turn this into a member massacre, but on the other hand, if you can't pass a simple "dope" test (just don't be a dope and you should be all right), you can watch from the sidelines.

|
VET176
6/20/2014 7:08pm
Fair enough. Understood.

The Shop

AZ35
Fantasy
550th
6/20/2014 7:10pm
Sssshhhh.... Dad's home, everyone act normal and be good....

Probably too much to ask for around here but thanks for at least trying to keep the JS7/WADA subjects to only 77% of the topics.

Where is that kick ass 2 stroke thread when you need it.
Katoomey
6/20/2014 7:16pm

get a fuckin grip GuyB. you've made yourself into a fuckin shill...

its just a chat forum...and no one expects anything, good or bad, from it, whether they are industry people or not. they are just words on a page...and if it effects your bottom line like you pose, then you need to find a better place to work and new people to call your friends.
hvaughn88
6/20/2014 7:18pm
Katoomey wrote:
get a fuckin grip GuyB. you've made yourself into a fuckin shill... its just a chat forum...and no one expects anything, good or bad, from it...

its just a chat forum...and no one expects anything, good or bad, from it, whether they are industry people or not. they are just words on a page...and if it effects your bottom line like you pose, then you need to find a better place to work and new people to call your friends.
Take a deep breath and count to 10
rubarb
6/20/2014 7:20pm
I just read the wiki write up on ADHD and I believe that I am suffering from this disorder.

An individual with hyperactivity may have some or all of the following symptoms:[26]

Fidget and squirm in their seats
Talk nonstop
Dash around, touching or playing with anything and everything in sight
Have trouble sitting still during dinner, school, doing homework, and story time
Be constantly in motion
Have difficulty doing quiet tasks or activities

KlootZak
6/20/2014 7:25pm
Can I just ask what the facts are at this moment (and no wild observations)? He tested positive (FACT), but he said it was because he was sick (FACT?) and took medication. Problem was he did not tell wada (FACT?) and therefore it was illegal (FACT?)

And will he really be suspended next year?
Katoomey
6/20/2014 7:29pm
Katoomey wrote:
get a fuckin grip GuyB. you've made yourself into a fuckin shill... its just a chat forum...and no one expects anything, good or bad, from it...

hvaughn88 wrote:
blow me while you fall in line with the sensors. fucking communist

i could give a fuck if i get clicked from this soap opera disguised as a moto forum.
6/20/2014 7:31pm
Katoomey wrote:

Oh no he didn't!

AZ35
Fantasy
550th
6/20/2014 7:35pm
Katoomey wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
blow me while you fall in line with the sensors. fucking communist i could give a fuck if i get clicked from this soap opera disguised...

i could give a fuck if i get clicked from this soap opera disguised as a moto forum.
Why you mad bro...?

You should probably change your avatar photo now.
hillbilly
6/20/2014 7:40pm
Katoomey wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
blow me while you fall in line with the sensors. fucking communist i could give a fuck if i get clicked from this soap opera disguised...

One fuck,coming up,,,,,
Katoomey
6/20/2014 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 7:42pm
absolutely unoriginal internet memes? what a dynamic individual you are...

...and i don't think i'm allowed to put dick pics in my avatar, no matter how much you want me too. so stop sending me PM's asking for them

Highsider
6/20/2014 7:49pm
The correct word is "censors".

Carry on...
hillbilly
6/20/2014 7:50pm
dirthead1 wrote:
Meltdowns are so fun to witness.
Oh,you shoulda been around in mikeep and freshdirt era.

And you could hit alt f4 and make the number of reads go out the orbit.
mrquick
6/20/2014 7:53pm
Click your heels together three times and say.....Theres no place like home, There's no place like home.
You're probably there by now...
berniepiet
6/20/2014 7:54pm
AZ35 wrote:
Why you mad bro...?

You should probably change your avatar photo now.
LOL... Excellent observation
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
6/20/2014 7:58pm
Katoomey wrote:
absolutely unoriginal internet memes? what a dynamic individual you are... ...and i don't think i'm allowed to put dick pics in my avatar, no matter how...

...and i don't think i'm allowed to put dick pics in my avatar, no matter how much you want me too. so stop sending me PM's asking for them

Is that a Husky in your avatar?
Rotax
6/20/2014 7:58pm
Katoomey wrote:

Born without a brain. It happens.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/20/2014 8:01pm
I know I'm good me and the Guy B are tight as red loctite. I have no official stance or request or hate, but I am very sad because it was looking to be an exciting season.
scooter5002
6/20/2014 8:02pm
Katoomey wrote:
absolutely unoriginal internet memes? what a dynamic individual you are... ...and i don't think i'm allowed to put dick pics in my avatar, no matter how...

Well, I won't send you a PM, I'll just ask you here. Put one up for us, please? Wait, maybe not. We might think you were foolish enough to actually post a pic or yourself, that might lead to insults. Or something.
plowboy
6/20/2014 8:06pm
Gotcha. If all it would have taken is notification and an exemption issued I don't know why they wouldn't comply. I can get a little excited sometimes. Good in a romantic situation...not so much on a forum.
86honda
6/20/2014 8:18pm
So let me get this right in my head. Its not Redbull that gives you wings?
normanmx
6/20/2014 8:24pm
GuyB wrote:
The drug testing is something that teams and riders had been looking for. I get that some of you are unhappy with the FIM and WADA...
The drug testing is something that teams and riders had been looking for.

I get that some of you are unhappy with the FIM and WADA. But before spouting endlessly about how it "should be," go to http://www.amasupercross.com/rules/index.aspx and look at the WADA anti-doping info to educate yourself about "how it really is."

A few people are sitting on the sidelines already because they were enjoying gloating too much, or exhibiting other bad forum behavior or weren't getting the message via warnings. (Bumping old threads? Bad idea. Suggesting boycotts of MX or SX...really?)

We don't want to turn this into a member massacre, but on the other hand, if you can't pass a simple "dope" test (just don't be a dope and you should be all right), you can watch from the sidelines.

Easy....this aint politics......God,
Lucifa.
6/20/2014 8:26pm
Katoomey wrote:

Ah the dregs of American society. You lot are amusing. Lol
WSR
6/20/2014 8:32pm
Highsider wrote:
The correct word is "censors".

Carry on...
Highsider gets it. The censors use to get it too, back in the MD days. But hey, folks change.
plowboy
6/20/2014 8:32pm
Katoomey wrote:

Lucifa. wrote:
Ah the dregs of American society. You lot are amusing. Lol
Not even close. We got folks that make everyone on this board look like mental giants. Most of them have engineering degrees...(I work with engineers all day and as a group they are the most defective humans imaginable).
dirthead1
6/20/2014 8:35pm
dirthead1 wrote:
Meltdowns are so fun to witness.
hillbilly wrote:
Oh,you shoulda been around in mikeep and freshdirt era.

And you could hit alt f4 and make the number of reads go out the orbit.
I was around. Must've been like 1998 1999. I beat xmikex at his own game back then.

Post a reply to: Your attention please

The Latest