You might be a moto bro if..

scooter5002
11/22/2017 10:17am
Not a Bro, especially at 55, Canadian, and white. If anything, I am guilty of browsing the catalogue for sock suspenders, but they're plaid socks. However, I have spent a few minutes in here, as well.
ge217
11/22/2017 5:41pm
Indymxer wrote:
You just typed " you seen..". All bets are off. Pure hillbilly there.
I'll wait for you to explain how that makes you a hillbilly.
ge217
11/22/2017 5:49pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Hey douchebag... The reason half the thread got deleted is because someone posted your personal shit on here and I brought it to GuyB's attention so...
Hey douchebag... The reason half the thread got deleted is because someone posted your personal shit on here and I brought it to GuyB's attention so they could take it down as quickly as possible... So you're welcome...
You don't think that I don't know why post are missing? It's the internet. People are very petty. Thank you for bringing it to his attention. Unfortunately life doesn't give a fuck and its posted 24/7 for public viewing. Im not going to hide bc I made a mistake on the computer 10 years ago. I put my clothes on one leg at a time just like the rest of the assholes around here. Tons of people know, I literally lost everything. I've been on the bottom, only up from here. Again, thanks.

The Shop

Lucifa.
11/22/2017 5:57pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Hey douchebag... The reason half the thread got deleted is because someone posted your personal shit on here and I brought it to GuyB's attention so...
Hey douchebag... The reason half the thread got deleted is because someone posted your personal shit on here and I brought it to GuyB's attention so they could take it down as quickly as possible... So you're welcome...
ge217 wrote:
You don't think that I don't know why post are missing? It's the internet. People are very petty. Thank you for bringing it to his attention...
You don't think that I don't know why post are missing? It's the internet. People are very petty. Thank you for bringing it to his attention. Unfortunately life doesn't give a fuck and its posted 24/7 for public viewing. Im not going to hide bc I made a mistake on the computer 10 years ago. I put my clothes on one leg at a time just like the rest of the assholes around here. Tons of people know, I literally lost everything. I've been on the bottom, only up from here. Again, thanks.
The way you've portrayed yourself as a tool on here, I don't really think anyone gives a fuck what you say any more.

Sorry to say but that's how I see it.
ge217
11/22/2017 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2017 5:59pm
[img]https://whydothingsbyhalf.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/word-to-your-mother.jpg[/img]
Appears one of your post has been deleted.
1) Who said I contact companies looking for sponsorship? I race for the pure love of the sport.
2) You should learn what offender is vs predator* (fixed spelling for you). Kinda hard to be a predator with I don't have a victim. You learned that when was reading over my mugshot though...
3) You feel you're being a hard ass by playing mr tough guy. You're not embarrassing me in anyway. If you feel you are, i would have gave up a long time ago.
ge217
11/22/2017 6:04pm
Lucifa. wrote:
The way you've portrayed yourself as a tool on here, I don't really think anyone gives a fuck what you say any more. Sorry to say...
The way you've portrayed yourself as a tool on here, I don't really think anyone gives a fuck what you say any more.

Sorry to say but that's how I see it.
Honestly, I don't care. Over half the people on this forum are portrayed as tools. That is what makes this all funny to me. It was so easy to get these people going. It is the internet. SO many heroes on here. I'm not some internet fan boy. I speak my mind, people don't like it oh well. does my typing and grammar suck? You bet, but I have never claimed to be good at it.
scooter5002
11/22/2017 6:36pm
I noticed in your exhaust thread, you seem to be very good with numbers. See if these mean anything, or have some value.
08/22/2008
827.071(5)
Melicar
11/22/2017 6:43pm
I would like to thank all my sponsors.

11/23/2017 6:30am
Bros...

Imagine my EPIC disappointment when I finally open this thread - because it's been dumbgeonized - and find such brolicious broness.

It's good to be retired, but I'm busier than I ever was while working. I need to slow it down a bit and make more time for Vital's colossal bro threads.

Now I see I missed some greatness from ge217. Bro, how did you manage to cause a brodown in a bro thread?
scooter5002
11/23/2017 8:31am
HarrybackBro, you should've witnessed the epicness of this thread, before the janitors ran the broom down the halls. 2 pages gone, easy. All I can is, "BRO! So gnar!!"
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
11/24/2017 8:15am
Hey Dallas.....

When you go to Loretta’s, and all those kids are around, do you have to register or let anyone know? Serious question.
11/24/2017 12:27pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Hey Dallas.....

When you go to Loretta’s, and all those kids are around, do you have to register or let anyone know? Serious question.
Valid question MxKingBro...........He's rather quiet lately. Thank god we had hall monitor Douche Donovan run to the Admins to report the truth so they could delete everything.

Post a reply to: You might be a moto bro if..

The Latest