You have to see this.. jesse james?

knobby101
7/26/2009 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:00am
A few months ago Best in the Desert ran the Laughlin Hare Scrambles Championship and none other then Jesse James showed up "Hot wife” and all and attempted to race the race in the amateur class, they run two loops of race course twice, the loops are cut in half and you change riders every quarter , Jesse made it ¼ of a loop and quit, did I mention he brought his “Hot wife“.. LMFAO.. He wore a Super Moto outfit, pretty lame.. The show is on tonight at 8 pm mountain time.. Our bike actually made it on some of the tape its is 21f yamaha.. Check it out!…. Toughest race in the world…LMBFFAO!

http://www.spike.com/show/30898

|
Brent
7/26/2009 5:34pm
I watched that vid and felt a little sorry for him( after a few big laughs)

I think my wife rode with more skill and balance the first time she tried a dirt bike.
wrecks
7/26/2009 5:43pm
No need to be so negative, this shows the difficulty of our sport. Maybe people will see the challenge and aspire to be dirt bike riders. I think it is good publicity...
MXTR
7/26/2009 5:51pm
Wow, the toughest race in America according to the promo. That's cool, I guess now I can claim to have defeated the "toughest race in America".

Of course, I did it when it wasn't a team race, the way real men do it.....hehehe.
knobby101
7/26/2009 7:57pm
That was terrible, my son-in-law passed him on the first loop , the editing sucked… Hollywood !

The Shop

7/26/2009 9:03pm
What a joke that was........someone on a motorcycle whining more than Chad Reed tho. Smile

McGrath.........78 mph into that water pit. Now that was funny. Maybe they meant 78 kmh
breck
7/26/2009 9:45pm
kinda a joke agreed... dug the whoops animation though, shows how bad riding a ktm is truly a disadvantage!
Lightning78
7/26/2009 10:44pm
I thought it was kind of funny that McGrath out him up against a water crossing like that he wasn't that comfortable riding a dirtbike like he said.... still he had stones to go for it and I think he quit because he was tired but it did display that not just anyone can jump on a dirtbike and "go for it"

One thing I did notice was that when he crashed in the water on a CRF450 ....looked like an 02 he said the bike bogged.....uh-oh even the dreaded 4 stroke bog bit jessie james.

Glad to see dirtbikes got some primetime exposure
Scotty
7/26/2009 11:16pm
I think he did a pretty good job.. I raced MX my entire life, and my first long distance Desert race destroyed me. Its pretty tough to ride a motorcycle 100 miles on a course like that, let alone having never done it before. That course isn't the easiest either.
Lightning78
7/26/2009 11:28pm
I thought he did too, he went till he dropped .....literally
breck
7/26/2009 11:43pm
Looked fake to me...
worcsracer808
7/26/2009 11:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2009 11:49pm
it was pretty funny but man his lack of speed was like starting to piss me off almost like in the horror movies when the person is right behind them and you're yellin at the screen, kinda like that but moto, I mean I know I suck on a bike and I could beat all over his ass lol put him back in his sweet trophy truck lol

PS. how sick did MC's Tech 10's look with his black and white gear and his monster helmet lol
redrider111
7/26/2009 11:47pm
it was pretty funny but man his lack of speed was like starting to piss me off almost like in the horror movies when the person...
it was pretty funny but man his lack of speed was like starting to piss me off almost like in the horror movies when the person is right behind them and you're yellin at the screen, kinda like that but moto, I mean I know I suck on a bike and I could beat all over his ass lol put him back in his sweet trophy truck lol

PS. how sick did MC's Tech 10's look with his black and white gear and his monster helmet lol
You ride a couch! stfu!
worcsracer808
7/26/2009 11:53pm
it was pretty funny but man his lack of speed was like starting to piss me off almost like in the horror movies when the person...

You ride a couch! stfu!
yeah but I could ride a bike faster than jesse james and a quad faster than you so glady piss off
Tiki
Fantasy
1774th
7/27/2009 12:17am
If off road was easy.

Everyone would be doing it.
breck
7/27/2009 12:32am
If motocross wasnt so hard no one would race off road...

PS Big off road fan... just thought it was funny...
catatonic
7/27/2009 4:12am

You ride a couch! stfu!
yeah but I could ride a bike faster than jesse james and a quad faster than you so glady piss off
I know you didnt just say quad.
7/27/2009 4:37am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2009 4:39am
Four questions:

1) Which link is it?
2) Is it the Laughlin Hare Scrambles?
3) Is this also from the TV show Jesse James is a Dead Man?
4) Why is it called "Jesse James is a Dead Man"?
catatonic
7/27/2009 4:45am
1) I dont know
2) yes
3) yes
4) I guess its called that because the things he does on the show are supposed to bedangerous......Not so much from what I saw last night.
It was cheesy as hell.
7/27/2009 5:31am
It proves that all the street bike riders that say our bikes are toys can't ride the toys. I have been to many bike rallies where they ask me when I am going to grow up and get a real bike.
7/27/2009 5:33am
thanks.

i'd like to see the desert racing part but I can't watch the video on the website.

which episode was the desert motorcycle racing in with MacGrath?
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
7/27/2009 5:41am
Damn he made himself look bad, maybe Sandra B will hook up with a Desert racer and move on after this, lol.
knobby101
7/27/2009 6:22am
In retrospect… that was the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen...Ever!!
jndmx
7/27/2009 6:30am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:09am
Wow you guys are harsh....

I guess your right though, after all he only came from nothing built himself a career that has spawned a multi-million dollar franchise, has TV contracts and wife that is a millionaire in her own right not to mention a recognized movie star. Then there is the fact that they brought TV coverage to a race that normally doesn't get any.

You're right....boy he is a dick.
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
7/27/2009 6:35am
jndmx wrote:
Wow you guys are harsh.... I guess your right though, after all he only came from nothing built himself a career that has spawned a multi-million...

I guess your right though, after all he only came from nothing built himself a career that has spawned a multi-million dollar franchise, has TV contracts and wife that is a millionaire in her own right not to mention a recognized movie star. Then there is the fact that they brought TV coverage to a race that normally doesn't get any.

Why do you call him a D? Just because he has absolutely no motorcycle riding skills at all period is not a reason to call him a D.
jndmx
7/27/2009 6:38am
jndmx wrote:
Wow you guys are harsh.... I guess your right though, after all he only came from nothing built himself a career that has spawned a multi-million...

Crash82 wrote:
Why do you call him a D? Just because he has absolutely no motorcycle riding skills at all period is not a reason to call him...
Why do you call him a D? Just because he has absolutely no motorcycle riding skills at all period is not a reason to call him a D.
Sarcasm..
7/27/2009 6:44am
jndmx wrote:

Crash82 wrote:
Why do you call him a D? Just because he has absolutely no motorcycle riding skills at all period is not a reason to call him...
jndmx wrote:
Sarcasm..
The guy built his career on being a bad ass motorcycle rider. He obviously is not a bad ass motorcycle rider. I find the irony quite amusing. Yeah he has Sandra Bullock and millions of dollars but he still can't ride to save his ass. His show bites and won't last 2 seasons.

I liked him on the apprentice, and i really enjoyed the ride into Mexico with Kid Rock. That said he can't ride to save his ass!
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
7/27/2009 6:49am
jndmx wrote:

Crash82 wrote:
jndmx wrote:
Sarcasm..
lol, no way?!?
ProMed
7/27/2009 6:53am

PS. how sick did MC's Tech 10's look with his black and white gear and his monster helmet

Is it even possible for a straight man to notice something like that?

Post a reply to: You have to see this.. jesse james?

The Latest